"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

According to the data presented by Lt. Macie, there has been a dramatic increase in various heart-related ailments among fixed-wing and helicopter pilots. The figures show surges in conditions like hypertensive disease (36%), ischemic heart disease (69%), pulmonary heart disease (62%), heart failure (973%), other forms of heart disease (63%), and cardiomyopathy (152%) compared to the five-year average prior to 2022.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Do we have a Deja Vu of November 2019?….

What Is Mystery Virus Spreading Through China And How India Is Preparing?

India has issued a directive urging states to review their readiness and put their health infrastructure on alert.

Abhimanyu Kulkarni
Updated : November 29, 2023

Mysterious child pneumonia cases spike in parts of Europe as COVID-like surge continues in China

By Snejana Farberov
Published Nov. 29, 2023

221223181426-china-covid-fever-clininc-1221.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Do we have a Deja Vu of November 2019?….

What Is Mystery Virus Spreading Through China And How India Is Preparing?

India has issued a directive urging states to review their readiness and put their health infrastructure on alert.

Abhimanyu Kulkarni
Updated : November 29, 2023

Mysterious child pneumonia cases spike in parts of Europe as COVID-like surge continues in China

By Snejana Farberov
Published Nov. 29, 2023

221223181426-china-covid-fever-clininc-1221.jpg
You know, I think Covid open the door for this to happen. I remember hearing a lot of people saying that the Covid virus weaken a lot of people immune systems. If that’s the case, we are going to be in hell for a few years.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple things
I and the fam took Pfizer
This is a Texas AG.
This lawsuit, isn't about taking Pfizer led to defects or health problems.
It's just that Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doesn't do as much as it claimed.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Couple things
I and the fam took Pfizer
This is a Texas AG.
This lawsuit, isn't about taking Pfizer led to defects or health problems.
It's just that Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doesn't do as much as it claimed.

Paxton still has a job :curse::beatyourass:. This country is running straight towards ignorance.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You know, I think Covid open the door for this to happen. I remember hearing a lot of people saying that the Covid virus weaken a lot of people immune systems. If that’s the case, we are going to be in hell for a few years.

Here we go…and the GOP is in panic mode.

Massachusetts is 2nd state with child pneumonia outbreak —as questions remain about virus sweeping China

Doctors in the Bay State noticed the rise in cases as Ohio reported enough cases to meet that state’s definition of an outbreak.

By Melissa Koenig
Published Dec. 1, 2023

Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness

Since mid-October, China has reported an increase in respiratory diseases, which officials attributed to the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions. Chinese authorities have said these infections are being fueled by known pathogens, including the flu, RSV, COVID-19 and a common bacterial infection caused by mycoplasma pneumoniae.

BY JOSEPH CHOI
12/01/23

AP23330482084488-e1701450659173.jpg

A man carriers a child walk out from a crowded holding room of a children's hospital in Beijing on Oct. 30, 2023. A surge in respiratory illnesses across China that has drawn the attention of the World Health Organization is caused by the flu and other known pathogens and not by a novel virus, the country's health ministry said Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Here we go…and the GOP is in panic mode.

Massachusetts is 2nd state with child pneumonia outbreak —as questions remain about virus sweeping China

Doctors in the Bay State noticed the rise in cases as Ohio reported enough cases to meet that state’s definition of an outbreak.

By Melissa Koenig
Published Dec. 1, 2023

Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness

Since mid-October, China has reported an increase in respiratory diseases, which officials attributed to the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions. Chinese authorities have said these infections are being fueled by known pathogens, including the flu, RSV, COVID-19 and a common bacterial infection caused by mycoplasma pneumoniae.

BY JOSEPH CHOI
12/01/23

AP23330482084488-e1701450659173.jpg

A man carriers a child walk out from a crowded holding room of a children's hospital in Beijing on Oct. 30, 2023. A surge in respiratory illnesses across China that has drawn the attention of the World Health Organization is caused by the flu and other known pathogens and not by a novel virus, the country's health ministry said Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023.
That virus been over here for most of the year is just now people are noticing

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend