Wow, Michael Kent who BGOL ock'd back in the day, died in 2016. I remember he said he had cancer.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ive been saying this shit for the longest about that corny dude.
You haven’t been saying shit you pussy ass sneak dissing faggot you stay lurking for somebody to mention me then piggy back on them hoping people join in with you. Just shut the fuck up already bitch. You’re another pussy who acts like I slapped your bitch ass mom or something.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man shut the fuck up. There ain’t no exposure I’m the one who told you dumb niggas when Blunt got exposed nobody exposed shit. Y’all can’t get over that shit can you? Like I was extorting money from you with me doing that. That’s y’all dumb ass fault for taking that shit serious. Most people didn’t but you crybaby ass niggas keep at it like your feelings are hurt like you found out Santa Clause is Dad. Shut the fuck up and get over it already
LOL, Doc.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man shut the fuck up. There ain’t no exposure I’m the one who told you dumb niggas when Blunt got exposed nobody exposed shit. Y’all can’t get over that shit can you? Like I was extorting money from you with me doing that. That’s y’all dumb ass fault for taking that shit serious. Most people didn’t but you crybaby ass niggas keep at it like your feelings are hurt like you found out Santa Clause is Dad. Shut the fuck up and get over it already

:smh: :lol: Crazy nigga

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You haven’t been saying shit you pussy ass sneak dissing faggot you stay lurking for somebody to mention me then piggy back on them hoping people join in with you. Just shut the fuck up already bitch. You’re another pussy who acts like I slapped your bitch ass mom or something.

:yawn: You say the same shit about everybody who speaks the truth about your lame weird ass:dunno:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a time to be alive.
He's trolling....
Ask melania.
giphy.gif

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything everyone does is trolling.

Have you ever thought our existence is a ruse to god? Free choice my ass. If it’s written down how is it free choice. We are fucking actors.

The guy said there’s a cure for cancer. I am old enough to remember when people said that magic had the cure for aids, while claiming aids was fake. How do you have a cure for something imaginary?

What a time to be alive. I hope I live long enough to see god in handcuffs for murder.
giphy.gif

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
But I’m not a troll, and I’m a real life boy.

I get what you’re saying: my original thread was really light on information. I’ll make a note of that. The next BGOL member I see dead I will do more to earn the trust of a bunch of idiots to disseminate folks’ personal information.

Nobody cares whether you ever post again.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Rip to this dude, he was strange af but I guess we're all strange in our own unique ways.

But I’m not a troll, and I’m a real life boy.

I get what you’re saying: my original thread was really light on information. I’ll make a note of that. The next BGOL member I see dead I will do more to earn the trust of a bunch of idiots to disseminate folks’ personal information.

I guess the thing with you is.... what the fuck do you even like bruh? Like I can find a million posts of yours going back to jhoonville days of you being contrary, emo, dismissive or downright unintelligible but never just a post of some shit you dig or are into you know? Lighten the fuck up, life is short :smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Rip to this dude, he was strange af but I guess we're all strange in our own unique ways.

I guess the thing with you is.... what the fuck do you even like bruh? Like I can find a million posts of yours going back to jhoonville days of you being contrary, emo, dismissive or downright unintelligible but never just a post of some shit you dig or are into you know? Lighten the fuck up, life is short :smh:
“My grandmother told me Mangos attract bot flys , I told myself I’m not even American , I’m from the Islands so who even is aware of their stupidity, not the bot fly”—- Jay Vill troll responce

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I remember cats making fun of him saying he was faking his hospital bed pics

Yeah, dude looked like he weighed a buck O 5

I never made fun of his looks or weight like others. Especially the AIDS jokes aimed at another black man.

Dude was just weird as hell, from his hate of Jay-Z to him grading chicks panties and smells :smh:

I felt sorry for him after seeing his pic. He wasn't a mean spirited troll, he was just a harmless weird one.

I hope he found some entertainment up here in his weird way :dunno:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Thanks for the kind words, however, I’m not going to let you suck my dick.

Btw, life is long. Wasn’t long for that guy but it’s usually long.

You are a strange cat. But again, you don't ever post anything positive or anything you're into... just rambling, incoherent (and simultaneously dismissive?) bullshit... it's a weird angle and you've been at it for a while so kudos for your consistency at least :cool:

For instance... a dude is dead but you want to make the thread about you.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are a strange cat. But again, you don't ever post anything positive or anything you're into... just rambling, incoherent (and simultaneously dismissive?) bullshit... it's a weird angle and you've been at it for a while so kudos for your consistency at least :cool:

For instance... a dude is dead but you want to make the thread about you.
Yeah, he's the dude in the youtube comment section who always says "first"......