Rising Star
BGOL Investor
0b32778c38030c2ed0eb650440e158f9efe74d72.gifv

2caeb3f9686639a4c5c446b365a965974c3baf2b.gifv

fc0ee98ce64d9d3abfe04e77f54ebbf7a8d0dba1.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Looks good. Should definitely be better than the first one. Too bad this damn universe is broken. They had something with the Trinity that was picked.
It could still be interesting with her Aquaman and Shazam. They could build up to the Legion of Doom too.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah I know, but I guess we were expecting to see her looking like a Cheetah, that's what I meant by showing her in the next trailer, in that form. However they decided to portray her.

Gotcha.

Dont know if they gonna have her in that form at all.

They might keep her in human form and just have her wear the cheetah-colored jacket.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So who is the villain? I thought cheetah was in it?
She is in it... The 2 main villains are...

Maxwell Lord: Wealthy Businessman & Entrepreneur. A Meta-Human with Super-Powered Telepathic & Mind Control Abilities.

7.-Maxwell-Lord.jpg

Cheetah: British Archaeologist. Cursed with Superhuman Strength, Speed, Stamina, Agility, Bloodlust & Hand-to-Hand Combat Skills.

Wonder-Woman-vs-Cheetah-720x404.jpg

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so basically that white guy love interest is a figment of her imagination??
Most likely. :yes:

Maxwell Lord pretty much has Lex Luthor’s ambition for World Domination... combined with Professor X’s Telepathic Abilities.

Since Cheetah is an Archaeologist, I’m guessing she probably finds some type of “ancient artifact” that will enhance his power dramatically, somehow. (In the trailer, that golden crystal thingy he is holding when sitting at his desk is probably said artifact.)

Last edited: