Why Are Healthy People Dying Suddenly Since 2021

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have been wondering the same thing. I will however say this. Many people who "look" healthy are not. BP should be 120/80. Many people walk around not knowing their BP is starting to get high. Same thing with diabetes hence both being silent killers. Most of the world eats way too much salt and sugar. I think I may be predisposed to high BP myself. Blacks should only consume about 1500 mgs of salt I believe. That shit is extremely hard to achieve.

I only take 1/4 tsp of salt a day along with a few shakes of Franks. I also use mineral salt as deo and on some days my BP will go up to 126/80. Normally its around 117/70. Truth be told so many of us don't have adequate access to proper health care and we never know we have any type of illness.

I am blessed to have access to the VA and a doctor who allows me to have my blood tested every 3-6 months because I test food and eating patterns on myself to find the most proper diet for my microbiome.

The gut is the second brain. You are what you eat and sometimes people wait until symptoms start before making changes. Sometimes those changes are too late. As I started to realize how much damage I had done to my body over the years I started making drastic changes because I want to live as healthy as I can.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a real problem going on here. We need to check it out. If this isn't a new post, then forgive me.

Gatdam he saying the number of employed people under Group Life insurance, that died

and had their health insurance distributed due to premature death while still being employed..

WAS UP FORTY PERCENT SINCE 2021, when the Vaccine mandates were in FULL EFFECT

in most of America... and here is whats crazy.... This is an experimental drug, therefore,

they have placebos meaning... Half of the folks that THINK they got the vaccine did NOT,

fifty percent got the placebo...

Can you imagine if there was NO placebo and EVERYBODY GOT THE ACTUAL EXPERIMENTAL DRUG,

thats causing all these heart problems...

bruh a lot of people on this Board, by people I mean the vaccinated, would NOT be here today...?

FORTY fuckin PERCENT.. bruh thats a fuckin HUGE jump in dying so prematurely,

your family and loved ones, collect the insurance from your employment..

They cant call it misinformation because the numbers dont LIE

the MEDIA does tho!!

GREAT INFORMATIVE DROP OP!!!