Who’d fuck this Sex Doll?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I actually would like to have three but not for fucking. One darkskin, one brownin, and one red bone . They would be decor for the man cave. Dress them up like strippers and street walkers and post them up at the man cave bar.
your ass gonna get drunk one night and be staring at your face in the mirror for a LOOOOOOOONG time the next morning.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Most of you muhfugguhs if left alone with this would at least be feeling it up.

yes curiosity will make me touch it for scientific reasons. don't know about fucking it it. i like women to be a lil aggressive when getting theirs, so a sexy doll wouldn't excite my loins only my eyes.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You know what's funny? Before it's all said and done, with most of us all RELATIVELY young and this being the beginning of this wave, I bet money a significant percentage of this board will have fucked one of these joints :lol:

it will very likely be an interesting trip down memory lane and check this thread in 5 years.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what's funny? Before it's all said and done, with most of us all RELATIVELY young and this being the beginning of this wave, I bet money a significant percentage of this board will have fucked one of these joints :lol:

it will very likely be an interesting trip down memory lane and check this thread in 5 years.

Yep, I remember when cats got clowned for trying to meet women online, now everybody does the shit.

I think these upgraded sex dolls might be the beginning of a revolution...

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, I remember when cats got clowned for trying to meet women online, now everybody does the shit.

I think these upgraded sex dolls might be the beginning of a revolution...

I was having a real conversation with this chick about this and I told her we only have ourselves to blame for this shit. Society has lost its social skills around the end of the myspace era. No one wants to deal with each other anymore. As people we hate to interact with each other this is the next step in a dark direction.

With all this metoo shit going on and social media gassing these bitxhes heads up niggas will start to look for a easy way out. Don't think they ain't making sex dolls just for us either. Nowadays most people are only together for financial reasons anyway.