Whitney Houston Dead at 48

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Damn, its official now, Dead entertainers >>>> the living ones.:smh:

I'm actually scared for my favorite Soul singers who are still living like Ron Isley and Al Green. Or Stevie Wonder and Prince. I don't even want to think about how I would feel...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I had high hopes for her after she started to pull herself together and did the new album a couple of years ago. I'm really sorry to hear this. My condolences to her fam, friends, fans. I really hope her daughter Bobbie is going to be ok...she has a wild streak too.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rest-In-Peace.jpg
:(

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
RIP

Sad shit!!!

Dead at 48 after hanging out with Ray J?
Ray J trippin out heavy.
.....she was healthy a fine not long ago.
More than likely its from drugs.

She was too gifted to be involved with all that silly shit.

:smh:

Last edited:

bluskyII

Star
Registered
This is shocking and sad. Besides being an entertainer, she was a beautiful black woman, a mother and a daughter.

R. I. P. Ms. Houston.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'm actually scared for my favorite Soul singers who are still living like Ron Isley and Al Green. Or Stevie Wonder and Prince. I don't even want to think about how I would feel...

I am not worried about them, they lived their lives made their music, death is a part of life.. I am more worried about the newer kats who are more concern about chasing that dollar rather than working on their craft.. Plus I am worried that no one seems to stepping up trying to replace them....
But big up to folks like Bruno Mars, Janelle Monáe and others who are trying to keep real music alive..