gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
?
1_117.jpg

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some hoes was suckin dick in the backroom, one of them bitches came out and she had some cum on her face, and this one cat started french kissing the bitch. I didn't know him.

rundatrack

Star
Registered
Chick started dancing

Opened up her legs and stunk the fakk outta the house...I mean that shit was the most nasty smell EVER

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I saw a donkey overdose after taking pills and doing lines of cocaine.

primal

Support BGOL
Registered
This Domican chick got fucked by a Trini chick wearin' a strap~on . She was diggin' her out for a good 20 minutes . Got up sweatin' like she worked in the fields pickin' cotton . She grabbed the mic from the DJ and announced ... " I found a new respect for you guys . Strokin' a bitch for a half a HR isn't easy as I thought . I'm tired as shit ! " . The whole room cheered her statement ........

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i have a couple of them,,,, but the wildest had to be the one at this hotel with about 12 strippers,,, my boy had to use the bathroom, but the strippers wouldn't come out of the bathroom because they were changing,,, we were all high & he kept telling people he had to use it bad,,, while one of the strippers is dancing in the middle of the room,,, this fool pulls down his pants and shits on the floor right behind her,,, it looked like a big mushy pitchers mound,,, she started screaming, & everybody (about 50 people) broke the fuck out of the hotel suite like there was a fire on our floor,,, automatic party over,,, we were pissed because we didn't get to see all the girls dance yet :smh:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
These 2 white dudes trained this bitch raw, and the 3rd cat ate the bitch out. :puke: Afterwards, he played the 151 :rolleyes: card. This shit happened in the army.
Earlier the groom to be got a blowjob from one of the girls, felt guity and sobbed like a bitch afterwards. Both funny and pathetic.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
i have a couple of them,,,, but the wildest had to be the one at this hotel with about 12 strippers,,, my boy had to use the bathroom, but the strippers wouldn't come out of the bathroom because they were changing,,, we were all high & he kept telling people he had to use it bad,,, while one of the strippers is dancing in the middle of the room,,, this fool pulls down his pants and shits on the floor right behind her,,, it looked like a big mushy pitchers mound,,, she started screaming, & everybody (about 50 people) broke the out of the hotel suite like there was a fire in the hotel,,, automatic party over,,, we were pissed because we didn't get to see all the girls dance yet :smh:

:puke::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went to one of my Indian homies bachelor party. Shit was pretty normal until this little brother started sniffin one of the stripper's asses. I was lookin at this motherfucka like o_O. Then 4 more dudes including the groom proceeded to do the same thing. Nasty :smh:

bigreg2007

Star
Registered
thirsty ass nigga I knew was eating out this nasty stripper bitch we call "'play-head" keisha...pussy and ass :puke:

he blamed it on how "fucked" up he was from the dro and tanqueray but I know better.:hmm:

needless to say...we aint friends no more.

thirsty niggas who eat nasty stripper puss and ass CANNOT be trusted.

immortal91

Best in the world!
Registered
i have a couple of them,,,, but the wildest had to be the one at this hotel with about 12 strippers,,, my boy had to use the bathroom, but the strippers wouldn't come out of the bathroom because they were changing,,, we were all high & he kept telling people he had to use it bad,,, while one of the strippers is dancing in the middle of the room,,, this fool pulls down his pants and shits on the floor right behind her,,, it looked like a big mushy pitchers mound,,, she started screaming, & everybody (about 50 people) broke the fuck out of the hotel suite like there was a fire on our floor,,, automatic party over,,, we were pissed because we didn't get to see all the girls dance yet :smh:

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

:itsawrap:

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thirsty ass nigga I knew was eating out this nasty stripper bitch we call "'play-head" keisha...pussy and ass :puke:

he blamed it on how "fucked" up he was from the dro and tanqueray but I know better.:hmm:

needless to say...we aint friends no more.

thirsty niggas who eat nasty stripper puss and ass CANNOT be trusted.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wildest shit I ever saw at a bachelor party?

The dude actually staying faithful to his better half and not getting brain or puss' on the low.

:lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not a bachelor party but a birthday party and the stripper got gangbanged on the dance floor while the whole party looked on. About 10 guys were taking turns on her. When it was over she got her shit and ran out the house crying with loads of cum all over her face and body. Girls chased her out of the house screaming hoe wanting to fight the bitch. :smh::smh::smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

:hmm::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
My homeboy paid to fuck this stripper. So, he pulled his dick out in front of everybody and the stripper grabbed his dick and pulled him into the dining room.

We was like "Naw man, go fuck that bitch somewhere more private." So, they went into the bathroom. One of my boys waited until they started fucking and opened up the door. There dude was fucking the shit out of that nasty bitch raw. :smh:

Dallas Bueller

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One time, one of the local strippers decided to throw a bachelor party for her brother at this cheap hotel. She ends up bringing some young brawd she had recently turned out to come strip for the party. Well, needless to say, the brother wanted to tap that young girl's ass. But she wasn't trying to hear that shit and she was a little nervous anyway because it was too many niggas in the room. So what does that fool do? He rapes the shit out of the bitch!! There was blood and everything! The bitch passed out.....

Oh wait, nevermind. That was a scene from The Player's Club. No, I don't have any stories

NativeSon

Star
Registered
One time, one of the local strippers decided to throw a bachelor party for her brother at this cheap hotel. She ends up bringing some young brawd she had recently turned out to come strip for the party. Well, needless to say, the brother wanted to tap that young girl's ass. But she wasn't trying to hear that shit and she was a little nervous anyway because it was too many niggas in the room. So what does that fool do? He rapes the shit out of the bitch!! There was blood and everything! The bitch passed out.....

Oh wait, nevermind. That was a scene from The Player's Club. No, I don't have any stories

...:hmm:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

:puke::lol::lol::lol:

This Domican chick got fucked by a Trini chick wearin' a strap~on . She was diggin' her out for a good 20 minutes . Got up sweatin' like she worked in the fields pickin' cotton . She grabbed the mic from the DJ and announced ... " I found a new respect for you guys . Strokin' a bitch for a half a HR isn't easy as I thought . I'm tired as shit ! " . The whole room cheered her statement ........

Chick started dancing

Opened up her legs and stunk the fakk outta the house...I mean that shit was the most nasty smell EVER

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some hoes was suckin dick in the backroom, one of them bitches came out and she had some cum on her face, and this one cat started french kissing the bitch. I didn't know him.

:puke:

My homeboy paid to fuck this stripper. So, he pulled his dick out in front of everybody and the stripper grabbed his dick and pulled him into the dining room.

We was like "Naw man, go fuck that bitch somewhere more private." So, they went into the bathroom. One of my boys waited until they started fucking and opened up the door. There dude was fucking the shit out of that nasty bitch raw. :smh:

:smh:

I swear I was about to say that sounded like the scene out of Player's Club

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered

Jazzy1

Star
Registered
I was at this party once where this stripper chick was getting fucked by one cat and sucking off another dude at the same time, the groom's uncle was sitting in a chair watching the shit rubbing his shit,through his pants dude was half drunk he said oh shit pulled his shit out and the nutt jumped right onto this dudes forhead who was fucking the broad.

Now of course all hell broke loose, dude jumped on old dude and commenced to fucking him up.

But everyone was laughing so hard that we didn't break the fight up quick enough. Old dude got his noe and jaw broken plus fractured his lower leg. Police pressed felony assault charges against the dude and we had to testify in court. In the courtroom the judge chuckled as well as 2 jurors when the story was retold.Old dude said I had no idea the gizz was gonna jump liike that.

SOULSONIC

Star
Registered
This chick that danced in one of Mystikal's videos was at my boy's bachelor's party and was shoving pool cue balls up her pussy and shooting them across the room.

This one nigga got too close and took one right in the eye and started screaming like a bitch.

I was actually kinda glad because he was acting outta control and too thirsty from the get go. :D

That fool's eye was totally closed--but his bitch ass stayed until all the girls had danced. :angry:

ibobby

Star
Registered
Bruh,

went to a B-Day party for my boy a few years ago. small something with just close friends. Things were going great. Then the wives went in the back room and told the husbands not to move. His wife surprised him with a stripper. :yes::yes: Thing was top shelf. Pretty, tall, and fine as fuck. On a scale of one to ten she was easily a twelve. She walked out dancing and the men really couldn't do shit. :angry: Wives were peepin from the back hall. DAM DAM DAM. She went all out too. Legs behind her neck, head stand, butt naked, you name it.

then the fucking ride home with my wifey, that got to watch us the whole time. Fucka played news reporter on my ass. Asking if I like it and all that kinda shit.

I called my boy the next day and tell him.. FUCK YOU! and FUCK YA FUCKIN WIFE...LOL:D shit wasnt right.

SOULSONIC

Star
Registered
I was at this party once where this stripper chick was getting fucked by one cat and sucking off another dude at the same time, the groom's uncle was sitting in a chair watching the shit rubbing his shit,through his pants dude was half drunk he said oh shit pulled his shit out and the nutt jumped right onto this dudes forhead who was fucking the broad.

Now of course all hell broke loose, dude jumped on old dude and commenced to fucking him up.

But everyone was laughing so hard that we didn't break the fight up quick enough. Old dude got his noe and jaw broken plus fractured his lower leg. Police pressed felony assault charges against the dude and we had to testify in court. In the courtroom the judge chuckled as well as 2 jurors when the story was retold.Old dude said I had no idea the gizz was gonna jump liike that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe this shit for a minute but it's funny as fukk!!! Nigga got me in tears over here!!!

ajamelh07

Support BGOL
Registered
This chick that danced in one of Mystikal's videos was at my boy's bachelor's party and was shoving pool cue balls up her pussy and shooting them across the room.

This one nigga got too close and took one right in the eye and started screaming like a bitch.

I was actually kinda glad because he was acting outta control and too thirsty from the get go. :D

That fool's eye was totally closed--but his bitch ass stayed until all the girls had danced. :angry:

Thats a epic loss right there

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THESE 2 CHICKS ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER WITH A TWO ENDED DILDO. THIS ONE BROTHA, WHO WAS DRUNK ASS HELL KEPT FUCKING WITH THEM AND INTERRUPTING THE SHOW. THEY BOTH KEPT ASKING HIM TO STOP. AT ONE POINT DURING THE SHOW ONE CHICK IS IN THE DOGGIE POSITION TAKING THE DILDO IN THE ASS FROM THE OTHER CHICK WHO IS STANDING BEHIND HER. WELL HERE COMES OL BOY AGAIN YELLING AND GRABBING ALL OVER THEM,WELL THE CHICK STANDING UP HAS HAD ENOUGH AND SHE SNATCHES THE DILDO OUT THE OTHER CHICKS ASS, AND SHOVES IT IN OL BOYS MOUTH.:eek: :puke: I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW. HE WAS SCREAMING AND SPITTING ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND THEN HE SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT THE STRIPPER. THE FIGHT THAT ENSUED WAS EVEN MORE FUN THAN THE SHOW LOL :lol::dance::lol:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wildest thing was my home boys best man getting sucked up while he didn't. I was like how you gonna be the nigga getting married but don't get sucked up ,but ya best man does. I guess its a pit fall of being fat.

ibobby

Star
Registered
Chick started dancing

similar shit.

Went to a party at this club. "Friday Night Lock Downs". they would lock the doors at a certain time. Kinda a private party for the owner's friends. Strippers came out, one bitch sat on my boy's lap, he starts rubbing the pussy and some white shit dropped out. WTF?? :eek: mannnnn he went off. We all saw it drop from between her legs and onto the floor. :smh: SHit was nasty but so fuckin funny. I think I laughed the rest of the night off the nasty bitch. It was time to go 15 minutes after shit started.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Damn, you took my joke.