What's cool in West Palm Beach?

blakkessence

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually just chill on Clematis Street, but can you guys give me some better insight.

More info on the "URBAN" scene (if any, haven't seen much out there) ex. Black or mostly black frequented clubs/ Lounges and "GOOD" stripclub info is good.

Thanks to all in Advance

dat_cartel_boi

Semi Lurker
Registered
When I was down there I remember this small strip club joint off Military Trail and Gun Club Road called Sugar Daddys. Butt naked dancers all through there.

Also try the beaches in Riviera or Lake Worth

blakkessence

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was down there I remember this small strip club joint off Military Trail and Gun Club Road called Sugar Daddys. Butt naked dancers all through there.

YEP!!! I will be going there...... Thanks.... PM me your review

Any specific suggestions with this one here? (club, bar, rest. etc.)
Thanks alot

thereason

Star
Registered

that shit is literally a hole in the wall lol

losbreal

Star
Registered
Strip Clubs:

Black -

Sugar Daddy's (military and summit)
Goldfingers (Riviera Beach) (don't go there, shits is always unsafe)

Mixed -

Flashdance (purdy lane and military off of forest hill I believe) (girls aint the greatest and its alot of hispanics and wanna be blacks in there)

White -

Either go to Dreamgirls off Okee and Congress or Cheetahs on Okeechobee. I came on girls at both of these spots.

Clubs

The new hot spots are liquid lounge off okeechobee and shats bar and grill in boynton (wed nights are said to be jumpin there)

The other spots that are usually ok are RJ's (older black mature crowd on 45th b/w military and 1-95) and mystic (off clematis, u probably been there already)

Hope that helps

rangerman

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My wife and I grew up off S Ave in Riviera Beach. Be careful over there. We still got our house in Wellington. We both graduated from FAMU and came back and bought a crib in Wellington. Just be fucking careful in Riviera Beach. If you partying there make sure you keep heat. ALL them fools got heat. Shit like the air we breathe. Moved to ATL three years ago.Shit is a whole different world in S Florida. You cant compare the shit to ATL.