what bgol member has over 38,000 posts and only 8 threads started?

Majestic

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
wait a goddamned minute! Are you saying that the blunt we have today is a super villian created by the ignorant masses of bgol?

weebay.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
*remembers that fatal error that blunt made.

quote from a young, newly registered poster... years & years ago:

"hey blunt, you posted your response as slam... you forgot to change your screen name."

If that is true, that would be pretty amazing and distrubing at the same time. Blunt and Slam are both in the top 30 in terms of post count on BGOL.

As of this Post Blunt has 38,655 posts, Slam has 26,928. Both together is 65,583 That's 15k more than LSN.

Speaking of Leroy Soup Nutz dude sits at the top of the mountain with over 50k posts yet has 1 thread created. ONE.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

"hey blunt, you posted your response as slam... you forgot to change your screen name."

I think I remember this here...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I think I remember this here...

BMG

Star
Registered
you niggas love blunt
she gonna come in this thread next and call the OP a wacko

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
If that is true, that would be pretty amazing and distrubing at the same time. Blunt and Slam are both in the top 30 in terms of post count on BGOL.

As of this Post Blunt has 38,655 posts, Slam has 26,928. Both together is 65,583 That's 15k more than LSN.

Speaking of Leroy Soup Nutz dude sits at the top of the mountain with over 50k posts yet has 1 thread created. ONE.

:confused: I thought i saw him make like 4 threads this year

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Word. Blunt was like iafd.com or lukeford before those sites existed. That reminds me, there was another poster that would post details about black clubs, freaks and freak spots in each city before the young ones got online and ran him off.

Darkside. I used to check dude reviews for different strip clubs.

Darkside was the man - his site died off and he stopped updating it - he migrated to Yahoo Groups. Most of the clubs have been closed for various reasons but that site was very accurate for a long time.

Site is still up but hasn't updated it since 12/2005... Damn!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/ecstacy4u/darkrevu.html

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Leroy has more than 1 started. I can think of two off the top of my head. The bullet catching one and the jheri curl one. Unless he's deleted them. And he'd have more posts if you counted his aliases while he was "on break".

older version

A version older
Registered
Blaq said:
Darkside. I used to check dude reviews for different strip clubs.

Darkside was the man - his site died off and he stopped updating it - he migrated to Yahoo Groups. Most of the clubs have been closed for various reasons but that site was very accurate for a long time.

Site is still up but hasn't updated it since 12/2005... Damn!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/ecstacy4u/darkrevu.html

Thanks both of yall for the info. Thats exactly who I was thinking about. Those were the days.