what bgol member has over 38,000 posts and only 8 threads started?

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
oh and before i forget here's some bitches :D

4514651106_c2ec24011d_o.gif

http://hotfile.com/dl/37581246/f31b8cc/APAlexBAzz-Overload.com.wmv.html

4514324008_f2b3812830_o.gif

http://hotfile.com/dl/37557191/620fddf/CCNauticaAzz-Overload.com.wmv.html

4512318900_4807f5016f_o.gif

http://hotfile.com/dl/37316894/011bfc6/SabaraSlayAzz-Overload.com.mpeg.html

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Couldn't have been that many if it's only 8 threads started.

Not to defend Blunt. But BGOL is like 12 years old and over time BGOL has used several different message boards. It's just that in this incarnation of BGOL Blunt has only 8 threads out of his 38,000 posts.

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
his/her entire bgol career has been post inflammatory remarks in various threads and contributing absolutely nothing to the board.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
his/her entire bgol career has been post inflammatory remarks in various threads and contributing absolutely nothing to the board.

Nah. The old Blunt had pics and info you couldn't find anywhere else - he would show up 3rd post in the thread and then dip - I was impressed by how quick he could find and drop all those pics so quickly - it wasn't google because I tried. What happened to that dude nobody knows - (a) became fustrated and started fucking with people the way he was fucked with - (b) got hijacked (cats used to get their account jacked left and right) - (c) is a shared account that is no longer used by the original Blunt.

Either way the Blunt from back in the day was a victim of jealousy - smart kid syndrome. The Blunt we got now is an ass - but that's what certain people wanted - knowing the backstory tho' I don't blame him and don't care because I can put him on ignore or logoff.

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
Nah. The old Blunt had pics and info you couldn't find anywhere else - he would show up 3rd post in the thread and then dip - I was impressed by how quick he could find and drop all those pics so quickly - it wasn't google because I tried. What happened to that dude nobody knows - (a) became fustrated and started fucking with people the way he was fucked with - (b) got hijacked (cats used to get their account jacked left and right) - (c) is a shared account that is no longer used by the original Blunt.

Either way the Blunt from back in the day was a victim of jealousy - smart kid syndrome. The Blunt we got now is an ass - but that's what certain people wanted - knowing the backstory tho' I don't blame him and don't care because I can put him on ignore or logoff.

wait a goddamned minute! Are you saying that the blunt we have today is a super villian created by the ignorant masses of bgol?

weebay.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The Old Board Blunt was a different person. Still a googling faggot, but the bitch didn't start acting like a fucking faggot until the bitch started to share the log in password with Quaid and SLAM. Now Blunt is a bitch ass troll to the max.

older version

A version older
Registered

Word. Blunt was like iafd.com or lukeford before those sites existed. That reminds me, there was another poster that would post details about black clubs, freaks and freak spots in each city before the young ones got online and ran him off.

Rick Ronson

Banned
Blunt knows not to start no threads

I dare that bitch :yes:

Niggas would shit alll over her threads :yes:

As they should :yes:

Besides her purpose is to railroad someone elses thread with bullshit.

Last edited:

AOD

Star
Registered
I remember back in the day y'all mutha fuckas had me believing that Blunt was actually HNIC himself!!:lol::lol::lol:

{thinking about it}... Hmmmmm, maybe! {thinking about it some more}... Hell nawww!! :D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
*remembers that fatal error that blunt made.

quote from a young, newly registered poster... years & years ago:

"hey blunt, you posted your response as slam... you forgot to change your screen name."