Welcome to Sistas Online!

NoJusticeNoPeace

Its not your girl, Its just your turn.........
BGOL Investor
:yes:;)Just thought id take a quick look at ya new spot....Congrats ladys on ya new spot...;).:yes:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace
Damn, I was sleeping & I Kinda like when and how its gone down @ the spot;)
MAXIMUM Respect for all of the real women of the board. BigUpYaSelf
Hope y'all can keep this a positive and fulfilling spot to keep that spark and wisdom of the BLACK GiRL Online alive.
Looking forwad to the perspective and the bitch free air.

peace

Chloe

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
OMGosh I can't believe I didn't even notice this, I'm so excited! I came out of lurk mode for this...now I might just let loose and have a lil fun with out the obnoxiousness of the other boards lol:yes: :yes::dance: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
OMGosh I can't believe I didn't even notice this, I'm so excited! I came out of lurk mode for this...now I might just let loose and have a lil fun with out the obnoxiousness of the other boards lol:yes: :yes::dance: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I like the sound of that.:yes:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

please do Chloe, that is the whole point of this forum :) Please join the roll call

Candee Coated

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
this is awesome, I've always wondered how many other ladies I was on here lurking with.

Shout to Femme-Noire (my she-ro)

question: I won't be considered a sell-out if I still hang out with the guys from time to time, will I? :confused:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
this is awesome, I've always wondered how many other ladies I was on here lurking with.

Shout to Femme-Noire (my she-ro)

question: I won't be considered a sell-out if I still hang out with the guys from time to time, will I? :confused:

:hmm: Yes you would. Put PM me for a special pass.