BGOL Investor
85w3fhi.jpg

Have Fun Ladies

I LOOOVE THIS PIC AND THIS FORUM!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:
Yeah femme....Thanx!

cocobrotha1

wannabe star
Registered
yo hussla, whenever u get back online, do u have that pinky clip with pinky slammin that chocolate ass? Holla back at me. Oh and by the way ladies, congrats on your own board. tear it up, hit it up, don't fuck it up. fuck it up reeeeeeeeeeeeal good.

HOLLA.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
All I know is if those pics of me ass naked grillin tuna steaks @ the '98 offline show up over here I know who to QQ for.............Femme.........:hmm:

Congratulations dearest

:eek::eek::yes::yes:

Can't wait for yall to start posting the Mr. Marcus clips!!!! lolll

MzKitty it seems that you have a Mr. Marcus fetish. LOL:lol:

Yeah because you are trouble:lol: I am not trying to get back on punishment. Shit he just let me back outside to play w/ ya'll on Saturday:smh:
Onyx I am glad to see you back on girl, Mr Guyver had me all concerned about you.Good that it all worked out though.

I LOOOVE THIS PIC AND THIS FORUM!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:
Yeah femme....Thanx!

That pic IS very nice. nature at its best :yes:

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Damn, didn't know it was up and running.

Congrats ladies, and be creative...expecting positive vibrations from this side of the house.

peace

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
Femme,

Congratulations, I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your new career endeavors at BGOL. I am truly happy for you because you are one of few female members that I could respect. Much success to your new forum. Hopefully I can make a few contributions to your board soon. Best of luck and Wishes. Oh yeah Good Luck to all you Ladies, have fun at your new board. Please don't forget us here at BGOL.

Sincerely From,
DAHITMAN

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
Congrats Ladies. Don't be strangers. Y'all still have a place over on the Main Board.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

~Keith~

Potential Star
Registered
Oh shit. Whoever thought up of this forum, great idea. I hope it works out for everyone. This should become a nice alternative to the main board in terms of discussion.

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
Congrats Femme and the ladies,

I have always thot BGOL needed to give women the freedom to post without fear of harrassment and I hope this forum provides that space.

Good Luck,

PussyMan

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Just noticed the new forum is up. Just stopped in to say good luck and have some fun with it. Congratulations! :yes:

Prime

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Greetings to the ladies

Its nice to see that you have your own spot on BGOL.

Have fun.

--Prime

darksyncro111

Support BGOL
Registered
I been lurking for a while now so i thought i'd peek my head in to wish all you ladies much luck in your new endeavor!

I hope it's a big success! :)

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just wanted to say congrats and like others have already said, don't forget us on the main forum...especially Femme! ;)

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Femme,

Hell of an idea; and you and the ladies are doing a hell of a job. You know you're causing change, don'tcha? Don't worry about the naysayers, this Board adds a new and interesting dimension to the show called BGOL!

Congrats . . .

Qx

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Femme,

Hell of an idea; and you and the ladies are doing a hell of a job. You know you're causing change, don'tcha? Don't worry about the naysayers, this Board adds a new and interesting dimension to the show called BGOL!

Congrats . . .

Qx

Coming from you, I am truly honored.