Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don't know about your partna or if this was the case with Kevin, but people a lot of people who are slim believe they are healthy.
I don't mess with shit that jump starts your heart. Shit.. too much coffee and you feel like it's the big one. :smh:

I agree, especially when you get older. No way Kevin should have been drinking them back to back at his age. He was probably not getting enough rest and that shit really works on you, then the red bull on top of it, chronically, was probably just too much. Dude was a ticking time bomb.

That's why I like staying low key. All that attention and pressure to perform and stay on point all the time can fuck you up if you don't handle it correctly. No amount of fame i worth your health. Health is the real wealth.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I'm convinced, you're a bitch. no man says this about a dead man unless they're ops. You are in your feelings way too much.

Hahahaha. Sit down and shut the fuck up. You really gonna try and act like Kevin Samuels wasn't a fag??

Seriously???

Dude was so sweet hearing him talk gave you diabetes.

Ohhhh......you just now realizing the dude that was telling you how to be a man......fucked men.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Hahahaha. Sit down and shut the fuck up. You really gonna try and act like Kevin Samuels wasn't a fag??

Seriously???

Ohhhh......you just now realizing the dude that was telling you how to be a man......fucked men.
so gay people deserve to die. what was the point of bringing that up during death?

you got issues.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh if you really think Kevin Samuel alter how women talked, walked, etc..... you are in serious denial. Why did you need Samuel's to speak for you anyways?
Kevin never spoke for me, I was just asking a question.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? This isn't confirmation.
Family probably reached out to his fraternity. Just going off personal exp when my cousin husband died who was Kappa. Esp if he was an active member, they probably knew before family.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Seriously???

There’s a time and a place for everything.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt that seriously.
Im not in a frat, but I’ve gone to several funerals of people in a fraternity and if they were active members, which I don’t know if he was or not, the frat is getting the call first.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin is not on TMZ's radar.
So I am waiting on Shaderoom to find out and give info.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The bruh had such a huge platform to spread the gospel.
I can already feel force tipping in favor of obese, disrespectful, evil-women with 4 baby daddies.

We must find the wholesome Black women amongst the many and recruit them to fight the dark.