[[VIDEO]] Floyd Mayweather vs Miguel Cotto - HBO Face Off with Max Kellerman

dime bag

Rising Star
Registered
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sqijirZVAxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice to see Floyd acting like a decent, respectable, mature, and almost likeable dude.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Or Floyd should have at least brought a PR flag and thrown it at Cotto's feet. Shit....these cats need to do something!:lol::lol:

Why... People complain when he makes shit interesting because they are soft and he catches cases from talking shit these days.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I enjoyed it. Professional but I could see Floyd still trying to test him and Miguel, to his credit, didn't let Floyd rattle him. He didn't turn into a fan like Victor Ortiz did.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I enjoyed it. Professional but I could see Floyd still trying to test him and Miguel, to his credit, didn't let Floyd rattle him. He didn't turn into a fan like Victor Ortiz did.

Fuck that.... I'll take the ridiculous, reckless, shit talking Floyd who clowned the living fuck out Mosley over this professional guy shit. If your going to make a spectacle out of pre-fight talking then you need to talk that shit that people want to hear. I get this is WWE shit when most people don't, but damn... entertain me at least. I thought the whole point of doing these things was the shit talking element of the sport.

I mean what the fuck are they going to do for 24/7? His pops isn't around for another blow up. Cotto isn't De La Hoya's fighter so it doesn't make sense to go in on him this time. Pac's bitch ass is pressing charges. I see the "undefeated Cotto" angle he is trying to push, but we just had too much harping on Margarito's bitch ass from Cotto-Margarito 2.