[video] 1932, A True History of the United States

Cruise

Star
Registered
This is not an endorsement of the video. I disagree with many things in it.

But, it's another way to look at American history.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
30 minutes in...so far it seems to be centered around Britain
You're a good one, bruh. I'm not watching an hour and 41 minutes long video without knowing what the hell its about; without knowing what part or parts the poster agrees and/or disagrees with; or without knowing what parts I'm suppose to focus on. Its a potential waste of time.

QueEx

gonzo8402

Star
Registered
You're a good one, bruh. I'm not watching an hour and 41 minutes long video without knowing what the hell its about; without knowing what part or parts the poster agrees and/or disagrees with; or without knowing what parts I'm suppose to focus on. Its a potential waste of time.

QueEx

:lol:

I feel you. I got it playing in the background as I do my work.

Reading through the UTube comments though, there's a UK vs. US thing going on...

45min into it I've gathered that Abe Lincoln was a good president, the British empire was bad for their colonies. The British got Teddy Roosevelt in office and made US policiy friendly toward their empire. And the UK is also the reason for WW1...

"The British wanted WW1 to destroy Europe"

Woodrow Wilson was a racist

WW1 was a 20+ year "long orchestration by King Edward VII"

Cruise

Star
Registered
You want me to hold your hand. Okay.

The theme of the video is a struggle between the British Free-trade system and what the video calls, "the American system."

The first half, I think is very good, because it shows the ridiculousness of so-called "free trade" and "globalism" as economic trade systems.

The second half is just FDR worship, as if he was somehow fighting the free trade system. Roosevelt seemed intent on a mercantilist system. The result, after WW II, was the US replacing Britain in their free trade system.

The video marks 3 periods in US history.

(1) The American system under Abraham Lincoln until William McKinley.
(2) The British free-trade system from Teddy Roosevelt to Herbert Hoover.
(3) And a new (unidentified in the video) system beginning with FDR.

I agree free trade is a hell on mankind, however FDR only set the stage for the US to take Britain's former role.

Also, it seems all these systems are a means to advance the system of white supremacy throughout the world.