Unarmed Black man Terence Crutcher SHOT & KILLED. Look at this video of police murder. Never Forget

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck man im sick of these shit....whats the back story on this....why was he even pulled over?

That's the irony of the whole situation...he had car trouble and called them for death, I mean "help."

I try not to watch these videos as soon as they come out because I really have no interest in watching people that look like me get murdered, point blank, but this one just left me empty...slavery ain't end, it just transformed.

Last edited:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There have been a couple threads about this dude but it hasn't caught on for whatever reason. Look at the fucking video. Explain why this isn't murder? What is there to investigate?

These people are animals.. Depraved, evil, animals.

But they outraged about a dudes socks tho.

I'm confused why you 3 are upset about this but are ok with helping elect republicans who have 100% backing of the police? The President backed Kaepernick protesting the police while every republican condemned him. Hell, blamed him for terrorist attack. Yet you 3 are doing your best to elect more republicans. Confusing....

Philly FOP Chief On Presidential Endorsement: Clinton ‘Blew The Police Off’

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ntial-endorsment-clinton-blew-the-police-off/

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/16/fraternal-order-of-police-endorses-donald-trump/

Police Union 'Shocked' By Hillary Clinton's Response To Them

Barack Obama is not the only Democratic leader coming under heavy fire from law enforcement officials; Hillary Clinton has now effectively made herself a persona non grata among cops, too.

The National Fraternal Order of Police, the largest police union in the country, with some 335,000 members, says they are "disappointed and shocked" by Clinton's refusal to seek the endorsement of law enforcement.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm confused why you 3 are upset about this but are ok with helping elect republicans who have 100% backing of the police? The President backed Kaepernick protesting the police while every republican condemned him. Hell, blamed him for terrorist attack. Yet you 3 are doing your best to elect more republicans. Confusing....

Philly FOP Chief On Presidential Endorsement: Clinton ‘Blew The Police Off’

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ntial-endorsment-clinton-blew-the-police-off/

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/16/fraternal-order-of-police-endorses-donald-trump/

Police Union 'Shocked' By Hillary Clinton's Response To Them

Barack Obama is not the only Democratic leader coming under heavy fire from law enforcement officials; Hillary Clinton has now effectively made herself a persona non grata among cops, too.

The National Fraternal Order of Police, the largest police union in the country, with some 335,000 members, says they are "disappointed and shocked" by Clinton's refusal to seek the endorsement of law enforcement.

Since you want to go there...

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since you want to go there...

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/criminal-justice-reform/
I think Hillary will be more likely to enact change then any republican....
She certainly has the racist shook.
A little silly saying haven't heard anything from Hillary on the subject

On Monday, Hillary Clinton descended on the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to pander to black Americans by bashing the police while telling black folks that every complaint they ever had about the cops is fully justified.

1. Pushing Philando Castile And Alton Sterling As Examples Of American Racism.Mimicking the language of President Obama, Hillary trotted out the utterly evidence-free assertion that Castile and Sterling were shot for racial reasons: “So as the president has said, indeed as he exemplifies, we’ve come a long way, but you know and I know that we have so much further to go. We were cruelly reminded of that with the recent deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, two more black man killed in police incidents, this time in Louisiana and Minnesota.”

2. Equating Castile And Sterling’s Deaths With The Cop Assassinations. Hillary didn’t stop by just saying that the cops killed Sterling and Castile for racial reasons. She said equated their deaths – which may have been justified, given that we have no evidence – with the targeted assassinations of police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge by black anti-white, anti-cop racists. After mentioning Sterling and Castile, she mentioned the Dallas and Baton Rouge massacres, then said, “This madness has to stop. Watching the news from Baton Rouge yesterday, my heart broke. Not just for those officers and their grieving families, but for all of us.”

3. Stating That The Police Are Biased. Without evidence again, Hillary said that the police were biased – and again cited Sterling and Castile. “The deaths of Alton and Philando drove home how urgently we need to make reforms to policing and criminal justice… how we cannot rest until we root out implicit bias and stop the killings of African-Americans,” she said, despite a new Harvard study showing that blacks are shot less often than whites in the same circumstances. That didn’t stop her from telling this whopper: “And let’s admit it, there is clear evidence that African- Americans are disproportionately killed in police incidents compared to any other group.” Factually false.

4. Explaining That The Tragedy Of The Anti-Cop Massacres Was That They’d Distract From Black Lives Matter. Here was Hillary: “[T]oday, there are people all across America sick over what happened in Baton Rouge and in Dallas, but also fearful that the murders of police officers means that vital questions about police-community relations will go unanswered. Now that is a reasonable fear, isn’t it?” No, actually, it isn’t. Perhaps in the aftermath of cop assassinations, Hillary should worry less about propping up false racial narratives and more about how to stop the assassination of cops. Changing her repulsive rhetoric might help.

5. Trotting Out False Cases Of Racism. She cited the Ferguson police department as racist (false). She brought up Sandra Bland, who committed suicide in police custody, as evidence that the police did a poor job in creating data on in-custody deaths. She called for independent investigations of police shootings – even though the DOJ’s own investigations of fatal attacks in the cases she cited exonerated the officers.

6. Labeling The Criminal Justice System Racist. Based on a number of false statistics, Hillary trotted out the old chestnut that the criminal justice system is racist. She talked about “mass incarceration,” as though there are millions of innocent young black men in jail because of their skin color. She brought up disparities between crack and powder cocaine sentencing, ignoring that inner city politicians originally called for crack cocaine sentencing lengthening and ignoring that crack and meth carry exactly the same penalties. She lied about the so-called “school-to-prison pipeline,” which does not exist.

7. Pushing Guns As The Cause of Black Death. Guns don’t kill young black men. Young black men pulling the trigger generally do. But Hillary said, “the wrong people, the wrong people keep getting their hands on guns, and not just any guns, military weapons like the kind the Dallas shooter had which allowed him to outgun the police.” She then cited Dallas Police Chief Brown as evidence that we need gun control – even though he didn’t call for gun control.

8. Pushing More Government Spending. Government spending hasn’t raised significant numbers of black people out of poverty. Approximately the same percentage of black people in America live below the poverty line as they did five years after the start of the so-called War on Poverty. But that didn’t stop her from saying we should throw money at the problem.

9. Backing Bad Loans Again. The economy crashed in 2007 thanks to mortgages handed out to minorities without a solid credit or earnings history. So naturally, Hillary wants to go back to those days: “That’s why plan includes steps to help more African-American families buy a home, which has always been one of the surest ways to build wealth and security for a family.” She wants bad business loans too, based on race: “And we will do more to support small business and black entrepreneurs to get access to capital.”

10. Blustering About White Privilege: Hillary then launched into an apologia about how white people have privilege black people simply don’t experience, despite affirmative action, preferred housing loan policy, and the like. No, she said, white people just have to understand: “We white Americans need to do a better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume that our experiences are everyone’s experiences. We all need to try as best we can to walk in one another’s shoes, to imagine what it would be like to sit our son or daughter down and have the talk about how carefully they need to act around police because the slightest wrong move could get them hurt or even killed.” Or, perhaps, we could acknowledge that everyone in life starts off in a different position, but that in a free country, if we act responsibly and morally, we will thrive. We could recognize that the chief obstacle to young black people succeeding is their own choices, not some phantom racism that dominates American society. But that wouldn’t be politically convenient, would it?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam! They couldn't have hit dude w/ the taser if they thought he was a threat? Or the stick? Or them SOP gloves?

Even the helicopter pilot thought they tazed him.

But...

Fuck that Cac too and his "He looks like a bad dude" comment.
There is a Netflix show from the BBC that shows cops actually doing police work and not being pussies that pull guns as soon as they arrive on scene.

P.S. I'm scared dude. I'm one bad police interaction from slow singing and flower bringing. This isn't a manifestation of paranoia, I'm really really scared that some cop is going to think i'm a threat and take me away from my family.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Ok it looks like they set him up to be killed.

They set him up by their commands. Telling him to follow certain commands that would corroborate their story that he reached into the car for something that would prompt them to make a judgement call to kill him. They walked him right into it.

Then tasered him and shot him on the ground dead.
:(:(:(
There is a Netflix show from the BBC that shows cops actually doing police work and not being pussies that pull guns as soon as they arrive on scene.

P.S. I'm scared dude. I'm one bad police interaction from slow singing and flower bringing. This isn't a manifestation of paranoia, I'm really really scared that some cop is going to think i'm a threat and take me away from my family.
:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
What Jason Whitlock gotta say about this,because according to him getting killed by a race soldier is very hard :rolleyes:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
And it's gonna keep fucking happening.

Black men!!! When the fuck are you going to wake up? And I ain't just talking about African-American men. I'm talking about Black men globally.

Stupid niggas constantly beefing with one another while the white man kills you off and laughs about it.

It's been more than 600 years. How stupid are we going to continue to be???

At the end of the day, you can't even get mad anymore. The white man is doing his thing. He has a code of conduct that is so immaculate it is unmatched by any other ethnicity in the whole God damned world.

White supremacists infiltrated law enforcement. How come we can't get a code and infiltrate the political hierarchy and law enforcement within our own communities?

How come we can't stop being CHRISTIAN BITCHES and practice BLACK SUPREMACY?

If a Black neighborhood patrolman shoots a white 17 year kid in a hoodie suspected of causing trouble, WE BACK HIM UP!!!

We're fuckin' punks!!!!!! This shit ain't rocket science!!!!

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
14433154_906949152769142_40927742787221673_n.jpg

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Think about this.
The Afghanistan naturalized citizen man who planted the bombs on 23rd street in Manhattan New York, when confronted by police , pulled out a gun and fired at them.
What did the cops do??
Did they unload their clips and kill him?? No, they shot him in the leg, cuffed him, and took him to the hospital.
Unarmed Black man with hands in the air— GUN HIM DOWN, KILL HIM.

Terrorist suspect wanted for planting bombs who fires his handgun at officers— TAKE HIM ALIVE

Last edited:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
That's a nice retort with the ISIS angle.

But no matter how factual we are, no matter how sensible we are, no matter how witty we are, we're never going to convince the white supremacist power structure to be good people.

It's not going to happen.

Never.

Ever.

The only way is for Black people to stop being righteous toward everybody else except ourselves. We have to be cut-throat and vicious just like the white supremacists.

We don't have time for the bitch ass soft ass negroes that go "No! We're better than them. It's not in our nature!"

Over 600 years, and we're still on the white man's dick trying to make peace.