Trump : "no one will insure my $464M bond"

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chris Hayes had a segment tonight that said no matter how much the stock falls, Trump still wins because he didn't put actual money up for the stock. They said he will get millions even if it drops to 6 bucks per share.

What did he put up for it if not $$$?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
What did he put up for it if not $$$

I think it is what he was allocated for the stock going public. His share of ownership. Don't quote me though. If the video gets posted I'll share it, but if you have a DVR just record the replay that comes on over night.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And he still won't pay...
He is going to let that sit for for several bank statements

I’m not remotely close to understanding corporate law. Took that shit in 2L and it didn’t cover this shit lol. But pretty sure there are SEC laws around being able to divest from stock within a certain amount of time after a public offering. In a nutshell. He’s gonna have to keep pumping and holding for a few months to see that money. Meanwhile the stock chart looks like a Double Black Diamond Ski Slope.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
I’m not remotely close to understanding corporate law. Took that shit in 2L and it didn’t cover this shit lol. But pretty sure there are SEC laws around being able to divest from stock within a certain amount of time after a public offering. In a nutshell. He’s gonna have to keep pumping and holding for a few months to see that money. Meanwhile the stock chart looks like a Double Black Diamond Ski Slope.
And on top of that, he has to file a 8K making public that he intend to sell off his stake in the company. He can't just decide one day to near instantly dump the stock. That's when the real dump will begin and people will run for the hills before he can actually make a lot of money