Toronto Canada

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Dec 28 - Jan 30 :angry:

Got to go for a networking gig just read my email. What in DA FUCK is there to do in Toronto for a fly southern gent like myself?

Man damn it... really DO NOT want to go. :(

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Got to go for a networking gig just read my email. What in DA FUCK is there to do in Toronto for a fly southern gent like myself?

Winter.. Lots to do in the city. Depends on what you like.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Off the top of my head hit up 2nd city and peep some comedy. Go to Eaton Centre at some point and you will not be disappointed in what you see in terms of females. And there are plenty of clubs downtown as well though I'm not much of a club person myself.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Only my weekends will be open Fri evening - Sunday night (early evening). I just need some good restaraunts, mall, and lounges. Nothing crazy... Honestly I'm not going to really have time for broads, but if something worthy fall in my hands that understands I'm visiting temporarily than that's cool. Still awaiting details on where I will be located in the city.

Will I NEED a car there?

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I'm a young kat under 30. Laid back but I'm social and love to go to events where there are a ton of people. I do da hood shit too... I ain't hollywood. :dunno:

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only my weekends will be open Fri evening - Sunday night (early evening). I just need some good restaraunts, mall, and lounges. Nothing crazy... Honestly I'm not going to really have time for broads, but if something worthy fall in my hands that understands I'm visiting temporarily than that's cool. Still awaiting details on where I will be located in the city.

Will I NEED a car there?

You may need a car depending on where you're staying in the city.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Will I NEED a car there?

I've visited there twice myself once over a weekend another time for about a week. I wanted to do the boat tour but didn't and I'm not sure if they'll be doing that for the wintertime.
As for location it depends. First time I was staying in Mississauga near the airport. If you're there you will need a car. The other time I was downtown and I didn't need a car. The one time that I did decide to drive around I simply grabbed a Zipcar and handled my business which would be my suggestion if you are staying downtown and your business is there.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a young kat under 30. Laid back but I'm social and love to go to events where there are a ton of people. I do da hood shit too... I ain't hollywood. :dunno:

When you get the chance listen to 98.7 fm on what r&b, hip-hop events are happening...or use google.