Star
Registered
black_ball_logo_640.jpg

4-17-2010
S.F. - 9
L.A. - 0

ba-Giants_Dodger_0501507546.jpg

3- 0

Tim Lincecum not only improved to 3-0 with six more eye-popping innings, he enjoyed his first career three-hit and three-RBI day against knuckleballer Charlie Haeger. In fact, Lincecum drove in more runs Saturday than he has allowed in 20 innings on the mound in 2010, but he promised not to go all Jeremy Affeldt.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/04/17/SPDT1D0GRO.DTL&type=sports#ixzz0lPdrXmw0

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
is that the dude who won the cy young last year????

Yeah, he sure did.
Could probably win 25 games if he was with team like the Yanks or Phils, in SF he has no run support and no closer.

Scorsese

Banned
man I Seen Him Up Close When My Mets Played The Giants, This Kid Is A Barbarian When He Is On The Mound...

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
Yeah, he sure did.
Could probably win 25 games if he was with team like the Yanks or Phils, in SF he has no run support and no closer.

he's also in the national league facing the pitcher. In the AL dude would still be good but no pitcher is winning 25 games, not even on my yanks in the AL

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
he's also in the national league facing the pitcher. In the AL dude would still be good but no pitcher is winning 25 games, not even on my yanks in the AL

The NL is outhitting the AL these days, even with the pitcher batting.

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
He's won 2 Cy Youngs in a row, and at this rate he's about to lock down #3. You're Yanks wouldn't hit anything but air from Lincecum...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hold on SON lol, I was saying even if he was on the Yanks he wouldnt win 25 games AND we have the best offense in game. But you may be right, BUT as soon he's a free agent we'll see cuz he'll be on the Yanks anyway :lol::lol:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Bob Welch won 27 games in 1990 on an AL team, the Oakland A's. It could absolutely be done with the Yankees, maybe not the Phils due to lack of a closer.

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
Bob Welch won 27 games in 1990 on an AL team, the Oakland A's. It could absolutely be done with the Yankees, maybe not the Phils due to lack of a closer.

B, 1990??? Thats 20 yrs ago dude. So much has changed. Now with specialized middle relief and pitch counts, its hard to win over 20 let alone 25

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

It wont be done again fam....there to many relief pitchers now days. Who were the A's relief pitchers? All i remember was Dennis E.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
It wont be done again fam....there to many relief pitchers now days. Who were the A's relief pitchers? All i remember was Dennis E.

Yeah E was the man, he had like 48 saves that year, I dont remember who else relieved. They did have a monster offense though, McGuire, Canseco, Henderson, Weiss, Randolph and I think Baines was on that team as well.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah E was the man, he had like 48 saves that year, I dont remember who else relieved. They did have a monster offense though, McGuire, Canseco, Henderson, Weiss, Randolph and I think Baines was on that team as well.

E steinbach (sp)

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's won 2 Cy Youngs in a row, and at this rate he's about to lock down #3. You're Yanks wouldn't hit anything but air from Lincecum...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AL and NL is two different lineups. just ask javier vasquez.:smh::smh:

ninja was lights out with the expos, then with the yanks in 04' he sucked, went to the braves where we was a top pitcher, now he aint shit in the AL.

lincecumm will be good in the al but he will not dominate. in the all star game last year he had a hard ass time. the closest thing to a AL team lincecum will face besides an all star team is the phillies. Phillies=american team lineup:lol:.