These white boys are shooting up the world. Where are their white fathers? Thanks to this strong, in

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
These white boys are shooting up the world. Where are their white fathers? Thanks to this strong, intelligent black guy.
270a_1f3fe.png

"If it was going to come down to it, he was gonna have to work to kill me."

James Shaw Jr. was dining at the Waffle House in Antioch when alleged gunman Travis Reinking opened fire outside the restaurant. Shaw said at a news conference that he felt he had the opportunity to potentially stop the attack during the hail of bullets. https://fxn.ws/2qP2ky4

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
eorge Meade This guy is a hero. I don't care what nationality you are, I don't care about the color of your skin...This guy stood up and did what needed to be done. I respect you Mr. James Shaw Jr.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10h
15 Replies · 44 mins

Mark Dascanio
While some seem to revert back to this man’s color/race, he has proven through his actions, in the heat of battle the color of your skin is irrelevant. So while you keyboard rangers exercise your finger tips, just remember that this is what a man looks like. Why don’t you try and be one? I for one would like to buy this guy a meal any day of the week.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 9h · Edited
7 Replies · 2 mins

Rebecca Reed Overholtzer
What a HERO!!! You saved a lot of lives. This is a HERO President Trump needs to recognize. You jumped into action for others. May God bless you
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10h · Edited
10 Replies · 35 mins

Linda Hickey
James...thank you so much. You are a real HERO in every way stepping up and into a situation like that one. Wow...you deserve a medal and huge celebration! Bless you!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
respect to this bruh, I just wonder if he would be a hero

in main stream medias eyes

if, he turned the gun on the terrorist and blew his brains out...

PAYNE

Potential Star
Registered
I'm glad he came out alive. He is born again... when you start to realize that that day could have easily been your last on earth. Much respect and I hope he's able to talk to someone to manage what he's been through, if he needs it.