These overnight oats are quick and easy to make, and oh so DELICIOUS! You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, snack,

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

quenarechaud's profile picture

quenarechaud

These are PERFECT for meal prepping! If you’re trying to keep up your healthy eating habits, or just move throughout the day with more ease, and less stress, meal prepping is the ANSWER to your troubles.

Comment “Link” for a link to the jars I used, and I’ll send it right to your DM.

These overnight oats are quick and easy to make, and oh so DELICIOUS! You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, snack, or if you like me- I just ate one for dinner (because they are SOOOOO goodt!)

You’re going to need:

2 cups Rolled Oats
2 cups of your favorite plant based milk
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
3 heaping tbsp Yogurt (this makes it REALLY creamy)
2 tbsp Lemon juice

Let the oats sit in the fridge for AT LEAST 2 hours (or overnight) before assembling your jars or even eating.

FOR THE JAM
1 pint Blueberries
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1-2 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 tbsp Lemon Juice

When I’m layering the jam and oats, I like to put hemp seeds in between each layer, they are tasteless and are jam packed with protein, fiber, and healthful fatty acids, including omega-3s and omega-6s (great for all my vegans out there looking for ways to get these benefits).

Enjoy!

Side note: Have you ever tried overnight oats before? It’s a rather new phenomenon for me and I’m in LOOOVEEEE

#mealprepideas #mealprepping #mealpreplife #overnightoats #healthybreakfastideas #breakfastideas #momlife