The Request A Picture Thread!!!

P.L.

Potential Star
Registered
*looks in pm box*. I don't recall ever receiving yours:hmm:
There you go, but that's not the kind you requested from the goatee thread. I did share my pic with you, technically, but i see, you want it privately sent to your pm box.;)

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
*Looks at calendar, sees date, HOPES to have his PM's blessed by the lovely ladies of SOL on his birthday...*

wskbys.gif

*Takes a deep breath and says to himself..."10 days and counting"...*

2yovafp.gif

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even shop at stores like Express or The Limited, Arden B., etc. anymore because I don't want to look like everyone. I can't get a whole wardrobe from Anthropologie (mainly because the pricing is set a little too high for my blood), but I like mixing and matching from different stores in order to create a pretty unique look...

Today, for example, I mixed an Anthropologie cream trumpet sweater skirt with a NY & Co. orange argyle short sleeved sweater with a white button down shirt, black tights and brown suede tall boots. I then put a dark denim Ann Taylor Loft jacket. Pretty eclectic look, I believe...

I've got big boobs too, so I rarely do big, trendy stores...you'll have more luck shopping at other stores...

I usually don't shop at those type of stores, just Express for dressy occasions. I still can't get over the name change so I keep calling NY & Co. Lerners but I go there a lot. For t-shirts it was Hot Topic but I haven't found one since I moved back home. I know I'm getting too old to be dressing like a high schooler but I keep thinking if I had some money I can make some of the shirts and dresses from delias.com and alloy.com look a little more grown. I don't want to go to stores like Lane Bryant or Torrid to look for shirts cause I'm afraid they won't fit correctly but they will fit my boobs. So I stick to t-shirts and babydoll style shirts for the strechy fabric. VIctoria's Secret had been my place for clothes for some years now too. But shoes is my main vice...

I like to put stuff together like you do that when people hear it it might not go together until you see it, but I usually start with the shoes first.

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
I'm surprised this thread is still going.

Ladies, feel free to send some my way.

<goes back to enjoying the nice weather here in Bahrain>

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
hahahahaha ...

i aint been over here in a minute....

CT WHATS GOOD HOMIE...

Chillin'!!! What's good with you?

I'm surprised this thread is still going.

Ladies, feel free to send some my way.

<goes back to enjoying the nice weather here in Bahrain>

:lol::lol: Yeah, I dug this one up to try to hook the people up with new pics for '09...I gotta agree with you on the open invitation for the ladies to holla too. Ladies feel free to bless that PM box...

*Checks date...9 days left...Hopes...Waits...*

2nbbn2c.gif

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Ladies and gents...ATL...

*Calling a few girls and '09 shinin'*

Pray you no more of this, 'tis like the howling of Irish wolves against the moon!

Your Shakespeare for the day.

:smh: R&B needs a re-boot, I'd rather listen to the underwater audio stylings of farting sea monkeys than endure such songs as this.

The song has a 3 sentence Wikipedia entry, and you can write your own shit on Wikipedia. :hmm:

Anyway, it's Friday . . . ladies . . .

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/bKDr3pxwTrI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

. . . come have a drink with a fat ninja! I move that weight. :dance::dance::dance:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

Pray you no more of this, 'tis like the howling of Irish wolves against the moon!

Your Shakespeare for the day.

:smh: R&B needs a re-boot, I'd rather listen to the underwater audio stylings of farting sea monkeys than endure such songs as this.

The song has a 3 sentence Wikipedia entry, and you can write your own shit on Wikipedia. :hmm:

Anyway, it's Friday . . . ladies . . .

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/bKDr3pxwTrI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

. . . come have a drink with a fat ninja! I move that weight. :dance::dance::dance:

Point well taken... You are right about the sad state of R&B as well, so to the ladies I present...

...What ya'll know about these? :lol: These used to be the shiznit...

Last edited:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
happy-birthday.jpg

^^^ What an interesting picture. It would look so much better if the woman was black and she was giving that birthday tribute to me...:D...It would also be fly if she took other pictures including those elements (e.g. writing "Happy Birthday CT" on her body in icing, eating the cake in a sensual manner, etc.)...Wow, one can only dream, hope, and pray to see something like that...

*Looks at calendar and sees today is Jan. 20...The countdown to Jan. 24 continues...*

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
happy-birthday.jpg

^^^ What an interesting picture. It would look so much better if the woman was black and she was giving that birthday tribute to me...:D...It would also be fly if she took other pictures including those elements (e.g. writing "Happy Birthday CT" on her body in icing, eating the cake in a sensual manner, etc.)...Wow, one can only dream, hope, and pray to see something like that...

*Looks at calendar and sees today is Jan. 20...The countdown to Jan. 24 continues...*

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG