The internet is reacting to the news of Zion Williamson new baby mother… Thoughts?

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looks like a regular good looking chick in the video with zion so thats good. the rest just a crap shoot. do i think it will last? hellz no. i'm at the mindset that if these athletes can find them a fine chick with no kids and the chick see he has no kids they both on mission

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Never in a million years would I have thought Zion would get a black chick pregnant

And not only did he do it he got an IG single mother knocked up.

I don't know if this is a win or loss for him but it's a massive fucking win for her.
Massive win for her. And we gonna give Zion a win too. Coulda been a cac or he coulda been on IG Live flashing guns and gang signs. Small victories are still victories. And her titties are amazing.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pussy still undefeated
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was with you and was about to post Lebron’s wife as another example until I saw all of these Instagram thirst trap BBL pictures. That girl is going to be a headache.
Hoes is hoes is hoes. Hoes bring ho problems to any situation. My coworker is fucking around with a 25 year old stripper, and he got to work one day and was scrubbing his interior. Apparently, chick was crazy drunk in the morning, and threw up all over his brand new SUV.