The FUK YOU Thread

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Not long. Thats a long standing joke here in the UK in regards.
Oh yeah fuck off Arsenal scum.

2927103501_f3df5ab7e1_o.jpg

Juande%20Ramos%20knocked%20out.jpg

:itsawrap:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you unforseen forces for deathing my DS. Now I gotta go out and buy another one you bastard.

...hey. Since I had a 2ndG DS buying a slimmer one might not be such a bad idea...

...IF I HAD THE MONEY YOU BITCH!!!:angry:

Now I gotta buy three instead of two. *shakes fist

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck you unforseen forces for deathing my DS. Now I gotta go out and buy another one you bastard.

...hey. Since I had a 2ndG DS buying a slimmer one might not be such a bad idea...

...IF I HAD THE MONEY YOU BITCH!!!:angry:

Now I gotta buy three instead of two. *shakes fist

You can get the one with the camera now i think they call it a DSi. my nephew is tried to con me into buying him one after i already gave him a birthday gift.
nintendo-dsi.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^

I'm already hip on the DSi. But the...attachment...I got don't work on those. I'll have to buy another one. And I got some GBA games I haven't beat yet...I guess when I get the funds I'll figure out which one is the cheapest/got my favorite color. I dunno. I feel the need to have a funeral. Royal Blue had served me well...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
^^^

I'm already hip on the DSi. But the...attachment...I got don't work on those. I'll have to buy another one. And I got some GBA games I haven't beat yet...I guess when I get the funds I'll figure out which one is the cheapest/got my favorite color. I dunno. I feel the need to have a funeral. Royal Blue had served me well...

This use to be my favorite time of year when i was younger especially when electronic video games became popular my mom use to bring all the shit home she took from the kids and their parents didnt come to retrieve the items.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This use to be my favorite time of year when i was younger especially when electronic video games became popular my mom use to bring all the shit home she took from the kids and their parents didnt come to retrieve the items.

:eek:

Come again MCP? :confused:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Bump...I mean FUCK YOU!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn, I just came across this shit. Damn, people went hard. Look at my posts I gave Dook the biz!!! :lol::lol::lol: Well, that's an all day every day thing with me. FUCK DOOK!!!!

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you Flu!

Fuck you nice sized blue cup that held a lot of drink for cracking!

Fuck you tv for not working, now I gotta spend 24/7 listening to damn "Wow wow wow!" and "kickety-kick ball" and "grapety-grape juice"!

Fuck you job I love but don't pay enough!