The Confession Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered
For the holidays I have been spending them alone. I separated from my wife 2 weeks before our 17th anniversary. It was bound to happen, in our earlier years we did too much wrong to ever make everything right, even if for the last 7 of those years were much improved by both of us. It won't be as bad if I didn't love her and wanted to make sure she is alright, but as much as I do love her, I also understand now that she needs to go it alone, regain her identity, etc.

This leaves me alone... her family was my only family... and regardless of what she says, when the papers are signed I won't look at them the same. They are good parents... the kind I wished I lucked into having, and for the years, it felt as if it was true... but that is also gone.

Once she is stabilized, and the papers are signed... I'm going to simply disappear, move to the west coast possibly, but right now the wound is too raw to think logically about that... but life now feels as if I am sleepwalking through it, going through the motions of what I believed life should be about... I guess my identity of being a husband which I enjoyed removed a lot of my own identity...

with that said, yak and coke here I come... the lady which listens until emptied.

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered
For the holidays I have been spending them alone. I separated from my wife 2 weeks before our 17th anniversary. It was bound to happen, in our earlier years we did too much wrong to ever make everything right, even if for the last 7 of those years were much improved by both of us. It won't be as bad if I didn't love her and wanted to make sure she is alright, but as much as I do love her, I also understand now that she needs to go it alone, regain her identity, etc.

This leaves me alone... her family was my only family... and regardless of what she says, when the papers are signed I won't look at them the same. They are good parents... the kind I wished I lucked into having, and for the years, it felt as if it was true... but that is also gone.

Once she is stabilized, and the papers are signed... I'm going to simply disappear, move to the west coast possibly, but right now the wound is too raw to think logically about that... but life now feels as if I am sleepwalking through it, going through the motions of what I believed life should be about... I guess my identity of being a husband which I enjoyed removed a lot of my own identity...

with that said, yak and coke here I come... the lady which listens until emptied.

Damn.....I'm speechless. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor

Deacs, do you have any friends or even acquaintances from work? Are you a spiritual man, and have a minister/priest that you can talk to? I don't feel like wallowing alone is the best thing to do. However, one makes their own choices and I wish you well with whatever choice you make. BUT, don't feel like you have to go it alone, particularly at first...

japspec

Potential Star
Registered

My dude i feel for you, i thought i had it bad but you showed me that some have it worst. Hold ya head man and goodluck and i'm not just saying it just to say it. Goodluck homie

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

be very careful with her,i fought that bitch when i got out the marines.she doesn't fight fair.

You come across as one of the more intelligent strong brothas on here ... I am certain you will get through this

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

Sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you. Try to stay as positive as you can in these times. God bless...

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered
Thank you for your PMs and responses of support. Wish I maintained my sobriety but that won't happen again... make new mistakes adage.

^^^

:(

Stay strong...as much as you can be.

Thank you for your encouragement

Damn.....I'm speechless. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I didn't believe it until the last moment, held on to whatever faith I had in it working until it crumbled... Someone gave me that addage about love and releasing and if it was real it would come back... I wanted to make him sleep with the fishes in mid sentence.... working on the anger issues...

Deacs, do you have any friends or even acquaintances from work? Are you a spiritual man, and have a minister/priest that you can talk to? I don't feel like wallowing alone is the best thing to do. However, one makes their own choices and I wish you well with whatever choice you make. BUT, don't feel like you have to go it alone, particularly at first...

Due to my stance on a lot of issues, my circle is rather limited to those on the same path spiritual-wise, and with many of my questions not answered satisfactory by ministers and priest, I tend to avoid them. I have the support of my comrades, it just that it is hard not to sound... bitter in general. I probably will need to seek out a support group with this, thanks for the insight.

My dude i feel for you, i thought i had it bad but you showed me that some have it worst. Hold ya head man and goodluck and i'm not just saying it just to say it. Goodluck homie

The grass greener on your side my friend. Good luck with your as well.

be very careful with her,i fought that bitch when i got out the marines.she doesn't fight fair.

She won... binged until 3am, went to the gym and hit up stair master 3 hours later, my boy said he could get drunk off the sweat... lol. after 2 bottles and a liter of coke, I am done with that phase... glad yak give no hangovers.

You come across as one of the more intelligent strong brothas on here ... I am certain you will get through this

Thank you Lonestar29 [see, didn't forget it]. Try my best with this. Even if we are on the outs, still will stick with sisters... after my bitter hermit stage passes.

Sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you. Try to stay as positive as you can in these times. God bless...

Thank you, may God bless your steps on the path you partake.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Deacs...............((((HUGZ)))) I feel you hon-

I confess I am ashamed that I love this song:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANpephxhcEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANpephxhcEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that despite everything, God is good- let it be known. I just pray that he continues to stay with me...

I also confess I am going to do some things that will make A LOT of people mad at me. :D

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
She won... binged until 3am, went to the gym and hit up stair master 3 hours later, my boy said he could get drunk off the sweat... lol. after 2 bottles and a liter of coke, I am done with that phase... glad yak give no hangovers.

my fight was for a long time,two very good friends killed themselves after our deployment then discharge one right after the other.my dreams wouldn't let me sleep so i had to be drunk(pass out) to sleep.she has not won yet bro when she wins you won't know.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
my fight was for a long time,two very good friends killed themselves after our deployment then discharge one right after the other.my dreams wouldn't let me sleep so i had to be drunk(pass out) to sleep.she has not won yet bro when she wins you won't know.

Sam, do you take part in any support groups for armed forces members, by any chance? I'm not sure how many other members may have served our country, but support, with numbers, can always serve as a nice way to buffer hard times...

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

My condolenses brotha, placed in that perspective, it means I simply stopped after a molly-whop. It was my former vice and only needed her for the pimp slap.

Perspective was what I needed, or the distraction from other thoughts so I could see it through a different lens.

bluskyII

Star
Registered
If you read the book, it would be worst. The book was horrific.

I confess that I watched the movie "Precious" last night and cried.
I'm a 28y/o black man from East Point, and I am still very bothered by that movie.

After the movie, I turned on cable and a commercial for Mo'nique's show came on and I had to turn the channel.

I confess that I will never look at 'that bitch' the same.
I confess that I know it was a movie, but that bitch is the scum of the earth.
I confess that I think she did a great acting job, so much so that I am disgusted by her!

I confess that I want[ed] to spit in that bitch's face.

I'm so not even bullshitting :hmm:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Sam, do you take part in any support groups for armed forces members, by any chance? I'm not sure how many other members may have served our country, but support, with numbers, can always serve as a nice way to buffer hard times...

i did but blacked out and trashed the docs office,now i try to stay busy,my children,fishing,hunting things like that.its only when i have more than 2 days off and no kids is when i struggle.
but i am working on it.thanks for the concern:)

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I confess I didnt know Belly was such a good movie....
The intro was sick wid it! And Chiquita....Yeah that chick was fierce..Oh but learning that this clip is where one of my fav BGOL gifs came from....Yeah I was sleeping.:yes:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h93pPDNDFGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h93pPDNDFGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I confess I didnt know Belly was such a good movie....
The intro was sick wid it! And Chiquita....Yeah that chick was fierce..Oh but learning that this clip is where one of my fav BGOL gifs came from....Yeah I was sleeping.:yes:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h93pPDNDFGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h93pPDNDFGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
was Chiquita the dark skin one that was all oiled up in that one scene?

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
I would also like to confess that I am in love with the Twilight books and I don't give a FUCK what anyone thinks about it! :dance:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I'm usually very easy going but not anymore. New for 2010 I'm putting mad distance between those who say they're going to do something then don't. Male or female it don't matter I'm just tired of childish games.

I decided last year I was going to be positive and I think this is a good way to start off the new year.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Onyx it took me YEARS to watch Belly (parents didn't approve) but that movie is fucking beautiful. Hype out did himself on that one. It's been 13 years and he ain't directed another movie yet :angry:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess ................................................................... I hate this board ... I genuinely do ... if this place was on fire I wouldn't piss on it to save it ... I gotta get the fuck out of here cuz this place is toxic to me

:confused:

Lone...don't let it do it to ya. It's give and take around here. Sometimes folks give bullshit but you gotta know when to take the Igg pill.

Igg em. Most of the time I say nothing at all. You have no idea how many times I want to be the mean side errone say I got round here...but you gotta igg it.

:(

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
I confess ................................................................... I hate this board ... I genuinely do ... if this place was on fire I wouldn't piss on it to save it ... I gotta get the fuck out of here cuz this place is toxic to me

I miss you.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I confess a girlfriend from college unleashed so much frustration she had about her current marriage on me over dinner tonight...

It made me feel flattered that we were that close, as friends, but also so horribly scared and worried about her well-being all at once.

You never know what someone is personally dealing with or going through, and, just because of that, should be mindful of your interactions with friends AND acquaintances. You never know how your kind words, call home to someone, or sympathetic plea might lift or release someone from the hurt that person may be feeling in their personal life...

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
got a call from my ex while i wasnt at home and the thought of her coming to her senses came to my mind.....

at the least she may realized that her new boyfriend cant live up to how good i treated her

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Sometimes it's takes a moment for us to see the grass isnt always greener on the other side.
I hope things work out for you!
got a call from my ex while i wasnt at home and the thought of her coming to her senses came to my mind.....

at the least she may realized that her new boyfriend cant live up to how good i treated her

Status
Not open for further replies.