The Bitcoin Bubble

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Link please good sir.

original above

Bump
Check the crypto currency thread if you haven't all ready. Read all 500 pages of that shit to learn to earn some money.
http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/official-bgol-crypto-currency-thread-★★★★★.929449/

Then read the blockchain education thread to learn how to make a living on this new technology.
http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...ckchain-technologies-education-thread.974378/

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other alt coins. You enter through fiat pairings with BTC/ETH/LTC. You then flip to an altcoin.

I can give examples that are documented in the main thread. @largebillsonlyplease called Neo when it was antshares and was under $1. It's now going for damn near $30 and had a high over $50. In the last month, VTC went from like $1 to almost $4. So many alts have ran. Strat, WTC, Gas, Monaco, Bnb, Omise, and so on.

BTC and ETH are considered long-term holds, but the Alts are where folks are killing the game.
Enter what? And whats a fiat pairing?

So all of these are long term holds (over a week)?
Nothing daily I can do?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Let me learn you a little something. Bitcoin is back by 2 things.

1. Math
2. Technology aka the block chain

Check my blockchain education thread to learn more. Posted in my bump above.

Let me learn YOU a little something
Bitcoin's value is strictly determined and maintained by the people who OWN IT AKA US.
Which coincidentally drives your "Math" & "Blockchain"

I've been in this for a minute. My portfolio is looking massive, thanks but NO THANKS

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let me learn YOU a little something
Bitcoin's value is strictly determined and maintained by the people who OWN IT AKA US.
Which coincidentally drives your "Math" & "Blockchain"

I've been in this for a minute. My portfolio is looking massive, thanks but NO THANKS
Tell us how to build a portfolio without bitcoin. Some of us haven't been in this for a minute or at all. Share!

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Tell us how to build a portfolio without bitcoin. Some of us haven't been in this for a minute or at all. Share!

Well there are some sites you can buy Altcoins with a Credit Card if that's the foundation of your sarcasm
I been in the thread from the start, I see you come in at page 394 asking about $100 and Ripple....:roflmao:
Man go sit down about "learning" me something

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Enter what? And whats a fiat pairing?

Nothing daily I can do?

Fiat means money like USD. Most altcoins aren't listed with fiat pairings, so in order to cop, you have to go through major players like BTC, ETH, and LTC.

Yeah, some definitely should be kept over a week. Get your profits. Then look for the next flip.

And yes, coins go up and down daily. Sometimes, it's rumors that cause a coin to pump. Other times, it's just a pump.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well there are some sites you can buy Altcoins with a Credit Card if that's the foundation of your sarcasm
I been in the thread from the start, I see you come in at page 394 asking about $100 and Ripple....:roflmao:
Man go sit down about "learning" me something
I was being serious about teaching the rest of us how to build a portfolio. But whatever man.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I was being serious about teaching the rest of us how to build a portfolio. But whatever man.
I'll be honest with you. I don't have much patience anymore due to the many different arguments, attitude, silliness & HATE
I've encountered in the other thread.
Best advice I can give is buy a low supply coin that is cheap and has a good idea/community and keep your fingers crossed

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'll be honest with you. I don't have much patience anymore due to the many different arguments, attitude, silliness & HATE
I've encountered in the other thread.
Best advice I can give is buy a low supply coin that is cheap and has a good idea/community and keep your fingers crossed

man this dude still hurt about verge?? it was never that serious lol...that’s literally one of the best if not arguably the best threads on BGOL...you were just ultra-sensitive about your coins...not even tryna be funny...sure there were differences of opinions in that thread but you were the only one consistently hurt by that...everybody in that thread who was there from the onset is eating...don’t know what “attitude, silliness and hate” you’re talking about but glad you took that energy out the thread with you I guess

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
man this dude still hurt about verge?? it was never that serious lol...that’s literally one of the best if not arguably the best threads on BGOL...you were just ultra-sensitive about your coins...not even tryna be funny...sure there were differences of opinions in that thread but you were the only one consistently hurt by that...everybody in that thread who was there from the onset is eating...don’t know what “attitude, silliness and hate” you’re talking about but glad you took that energy out the thread with you I guess

Listen, I done FORGOT about that stupid shit but I'm glad it's FRESH in your mind.
Let me tell you something, NO MAN could "hurt" me, let's just get that cleared up.
When we all started we supported each other. A lot of pussies TURNED on each other when times go hard.
It wasn't about "opinions" anymore. If I recall YOU wanted to BET that I failed?? What part of the game is that?
You cats don't even offer constructive criticism, it's "I BET you won't"
That's just ATTUTUDE, SILLINESS & HATE in my book. I give don't a fuck what you say.
Motherfucka tell me his plan about a coin I was: "Good Luck" that's it. It's not MY Money, fuck I care!!??
But I see crab shit is still alive and well in your world. Not a good look, work on it.

Last edited:

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

200w.gif

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Listen, I done FORGOT about that stupid shit but I'm glad it's FRESH in your mind.
Let me tell you something, NO MAN could "hurt" me, let's just get that cleared up.
When we all started we supported each other. A lot of pussies TURNED on each other when times go hard.
It wasn't about "opinions" anymore. If I recall YOU wanted to BET that I failed?? What part of the game is that?
You cats don't even offer constructive criticism, it's "I BET you won't"
That's just ATTUTUDE, SILLINESS & HATE in my book. I give don't a fuck what you say.
Motherfucka tell me his plan about a coin I was: "Good Luck" that's it. It's not MY Money, fuck I care!!??
But I see crab shit is still alive and well in your world. Not a good look, work on it.

like I said...too sensitive...that was a joke...and it wasn’t a bet that YOU would fail...but that verge wouldn’t cross a certain threshold...you can act like you buried it...but it’s clear you took that far more personally than you should’ve...I even laughed when verge came back and joked around and said it was a good thing you didn’t take that bet...like I said a lot of folks are winning in that thread...I totally don’t get the anger/resentment

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
like I said...too sensitive...that was a joke...and it wasn’t a bet that YOU would fail...but that verge wouldn’t cross a certain threshold...you can act like you buried it...but it’s clear you took that far more personally than you should’ve...I even laughed when verge came back and joked around and said it was a good thing you didn’t take that bet...like I said a lot of folks are winning in that thread...I totally don’t get the anger/resentment

"it was a joke" That's how you Joke?
I TOLD you I had a LOT of money invested in it and THAT'S how you joke?
Which Imma call BS cause you was dead serious but whatever
Ya'll motherfuckas is something else
Bro, we ain't got no more to talk about pertaining to Crypto
I'll chop it up with ANYTHING else with you other than making money #RealTalk

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
"it was a joke" That's how you Joke?
I TOLD you I had a LOT of money invested in it and THAT'S how you joke?
Which Imma call BS cause you was dead serious but whatever
Ya'll motherfuckas is something else
Bro, we ain't got no more to talk about pertaining to Crypto
I'll chop it up with ANYTHING else with you other than making money #RealTalk

lol w/e man...it was never that serious...why are you e-screaming lol?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
...good luck...

you too bruh...that’s all it was ever about...you just took it the wrong way...that’s why ppl in that thread were apprehensive about warning others about coins that didn’t necessarily have a good outlook bcuz cats who were invested in those coins would be prone to lashing out...fwiw tho I’m glad cats started to speak up and did in fact warn ppl...it seriously changed the course of the thread after ripple exploded and cats were still getting their bearings straight re: the market

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
you too bruh...that’s all it was ever about...you just took it the wrong way...that’s why ppl in that thread were apprehensive about warning others about coins that didn’t necessarily have a good outlook bcuz cats who were invested in those coins would be prone to lashing out...fwiw tho I’m glad cats started to speak up and did in fact warn ppl...it seriously changed the course of the thread after ripple exploded and cats were still getting their bearings straight re: the market

Hahaha, @warning Hahahaha
By saying a Coin is "DEAD" that people are holding?
Listen, we interpret things very differently that's why we won't understand each other

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

People still in that shitcoin? like for real??????? Verge?!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
All you got to do is plant a keylogger and get all the passwords than transfer the funds to your anonymous bitcoin wallet. It is highly insecure.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Really? Even with 2FA Authenticators
Or with cold wallets

Coinbase uses username and password with two factor on your phone. You just need to get both.

They got this but are you going to bust out your laptop to make a purchase at a store?

There is no centralized authority to restore a transaction back to its rightful owner.

ElBarrio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get in, and get out....problem is.....there is not getting out unless you can buy goods in exchange for bitcoin. The catch is, you cant get your money out.

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Get in, and get out....problem is.....there is not getting out unless you can buy goods in exchange for bitcoin. The catch is, you cant get your money out.
This is the part I don't understand

Are people actually buying things with bitcoin? Or they're just hyped because the prices are going up?

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the part I don't understand

Are people actually buying things with bitcoin? Or they're just hyped because the prices are going up?
Both. There are a community of folks that believe in the coin and are using it for day to day living. One dude uses nothing but BitCoin. Do a search on Youtube for VICE and Bitcoin.

Reactions: LSN

ElBarrio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get in....and before the bubble bursts, or while your account is growing, buy a house in full.

The ONLY way for people to get rich off of bitcoin is if the world accepts bitcoin as a currency. That is why there is a huge campaign to hype this thing. If the rumors were true, that Amazon would accept bitcoin...if hotel.com, and American Airlines..... Otherwise, it's justa hype bubble, and when the shit hits the fan, not all the people who invested will actually get they cash back.

PS...where does the cash go that you use to pay for bitcoin? Someone spends that in real life, on real items....SMH

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Get in....and before the bubble bursts, or while your account is growing, buy a house in full.

The ONLY way for people to get rich off of bitcoin is if the world accepts bitcoin as a currency. That is why there is a huge campaign to hype this thing. If the rumors were true, that Amazon would accept bitcoin...if hotel.com, and American Airlines..... Otherwise, it's justa hype bubble, and when the shit hits the fan, not all the people who invested will actually get they cash back.

PS...where does the cash go that you use to pay for bitcoin? Someone spends that in real life, on real items....SMH
What the hell are you talking about? People been cashing out. The money goes right into your bank account. You need to do more research before talking out your ass.

ElBarrio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the hell are you talking about? People been cashing out. The money goes right into your bank account. You need to do more research before talking out your ass.
I am simply supplying a fair warning. I have done a lot of research, and experienced decades of life. If you think you can put 10 bucks into a hat and the next day it's worth 10000, then god bless you and good luck. I will refrain from an "I Told You So" when the shit hits the fan.