The “Shut up Bitch” chick from Boyz n the Hood is still looking damn good

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
If she is near or has been through menopause, she can have all of "my blessings" up inside of her. That one video of her on her ig page in the turquoise bikini, man.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

crazy thing is if I remember correctly was singleton didn’t tell the actors about the gun going off in the scene in order to get a real reaction..that’s why everybody looked legit scared when they heard the gunshots and why people were running scared..he’ll pay attention to Rickey during that scene that nig ducked and ran and slid multiple times during that scene.. how people pulled off

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Also crazy how mad of those actors died.. they boy with the pacifier, their boy who shot all those dudes in the revenge scene for Rickey, the nig that shot Rickey with the shotgun, and a few other actors

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crazy thing is if I remember correctly was singleton didn’t tell the actors about the gun going off in the scene in order to get a real reaction..that’s why everybody looked legit scared when they heard the gunshots and why people were running scared..he’ll pay attention to Rickey during that scene that nig ducked and ran and slid multiple times during that scene.. how people pulled off
that nigga was runnin all over the place like a mouse in a maze.
he almost ran into the shooter......:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
that nigga was runnin all over the place like a mouse in a maze.
he almost ran into the shooter......:lol:
Yooo lol if you pay attention cube almost ran over that nig leg when he slid for the 3rd time .. that’s why I was like damn we almost lost ricky early and why I definitely think what singleton said was true..them nigs were legit scared

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yooo lol if you pay attention cube almost ran over that nig leg when he slid for the 3rd time .. that’s why I was like damn we almost lost ricky early and why I definitely think what singleton said was true..them nigs were legit scared
yeah i noticed that every time i watched the movie. came within inches of fuckin him up for real.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
If she is near or has been through menopause, she can have all of "my blessings" up inside of her. That one video of her on her ig page in the turquoise bikini, man.

200w.gif

Carry on…….

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ha! All of us knew who she was before we clicked. :lol: Helluva resume.
:idea:: Uh, yes, what acting credit do you have?
:puzzled:: Welllllllll, I was “Shut up, Bitch” in…
:bravo:: Say no more! You start tomorrow!!!!