Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be dead

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be dead or in jail’

image.jpg

Ted Nugent is declaring war on President Obama.

The Republican rocker came out swinging at the National Rifle Association's convention, insisting the government is "wiping it's a— with the Constitution," and suggesting he'd rather be dead than suffer four more years under the Obama administration.

"If Barack Obama becomes the President in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said over the weekend, urging each person to get a "couple of thousand" people to cast their ballot for Mitt Romney.

"If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done," Nugent said, at one point adding, "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

The gun enthusiast officially endorsed Romney last month on Twitter after "a long heart-and-soul conversation."

The wild rant against the President is not Nugent's first.

The ’70s guitarist — who once considered running for governor of Michigan — complained during a concert that "Obama's a piece of sh—, and I told him to suck on my machine gun." He has also called now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a "worthless b—."

SEE NUGENT'S RANT:

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ele...r-i-dead-jail-article-1.1062886#ixzz1sJWoBmxA

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/06XVt6zEr9E?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Re: Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be d

I can help him off himself, no problem. :gun01::gun03::gun06::gun04::gun05:

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpeg

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Re: Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be d

Ted Nugent

image.jpg

Another right wing Drama Queen and purveyor of hate :(

Sometimes it becomes glaringly clear,
one thing about the election of Barak Obama as President
is not evidence of how far we have come,
but how got damn far with have to go.

//QueEx//

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

And another reason to vote for Barack Obama.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered

you see how quick the Romney camp distanced themselves from this idiot and those comments ??????

Democrats were all over this today, calling on Romney to disown the comments of a rocker the Democratic National Committee referred to as a “Romney surrogate.”

Romney did so, issuing a statement through a spokeswoman that “divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from.”

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

you see how quick the Romney camp distanced themselves from this idiot and those comments ??????

That's a weak response. He sought out Nugent's "endorsement" (which was stupid in the first place) so he needs to put forth a stronger rebuke and the media need to push him.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Ted Nugent been attacking him and Obama will never call him a jackass.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nugent spoke at the convention to push NRA members to persuade others to vote for Romney.

A Secret Service spokesman said agents are aware of Nugent's comments "and we'll conduct an appropriate follow up," New York magazine reported.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Ted Nugent been attacking him and Obama will never call him a jackass.

Because it wouldn't score points with White conservative, NRA members who are Fox News fans.

:smh:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

That's a weak response.

He sought out Nugent's "endorsement" (which was stupid in the first place) so he needs to put forth a stronger rebuke and the media need to push him.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Ted Nugent endorses Mitt Romney
p o l i t i c o - - March 2, 2012
Ted Nugent is officially on Team Romney, he announced via Twitter on Friday:

Twitter_normal.jpg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>after a long heart&soul conversation with MittRomney today I concluded this goodman will properly represent we the people & I endorsed him</p>&mdash; Ted Nugent (@TedNugent) <a href="https://twitter.com/TedNugent/status/175680421462425601" data-datetime="2012-03-02T20:34:11+00:00">March 2, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
AND, Team Romney was apparently ecstatic. Tagg Romney tweeted:

close_up_normal.JPG

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ted Nugent endorsed my Dad today.Ted Nugent? How cool is that?! He joins Kid Rock as great Detroit musicians on team Mitt!</p>&mdash; Tagg Romney (@tromney) <a href="https://twitter.com/tromney/status/175704301606420480" data-datetime="2012-03-02T22:09:04+00:00">March 2, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

That's a weak response.

He sought out Nugent's "endorsement" (which was stupid in the first place) so he needs to put forth a stronger rebuke and the media need to push him.

Forgot to add: I agree. Romney's response was indeed weak.

Without question, Romney sought out and accepted Nugent's endorsement and he has a duty to do more than just state "divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from” without making reference to the person who made the insidious comment.

When you accept the specific support of a public figure (loosely defined) then you have the duty to renounce the words/conduct of that specific endorser, by name.

Lamarr

Star
Registered

Mr. Pro Guns needs psychiatric treatment for endorsing a anti-gun candidate.

Nugent needs to do some homework!

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Mr. Pro Guns needs psychiatric treatment for endorsing a anti-gun candidate.

Nugent needs to do some homework!

Why start now? All that matters is Romney is "their" guy.

On Romney for a sec
I get that polticians change their views, most of us do at one time or another. But this dude has been on both and every side of every topic and he's shown he's willing to say any lie to possibly score points. He's just not worthy of any political office, much less the White House.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why start now? All that matters is Romney is "their" guy.

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc8957df" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=46936866^900^444020&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

"ABBO" Anybody but Obama. For republicans, all you have to do is put an "R" in front of their name and republicans will vote for them. They are automatically guaranteed to get 35% of the vote. Their bobbleheads fall in line as commanded.

41B2XqmeT6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hardcore_legend

Behind the Boards
BGOL Investor

I just read this in the paper today, i don't know why a bigger deal wasn't made of this.

Dude basically said that if Obama wins he will kill him or die trying.

Where is Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton or Oprah letting people know that there are 1000s of people that think the same way?

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor

Where is Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton or Oprah letting people know that there are 1000s of people that think the same way?

"Reality! Based!" - Black Americans don't need any "prominent" Black person to tell them that white supremacy and innate hatred of 'people-of-color' is alive and thriving in an significant percentage of white Americans.

Cruise

Star
Registered

Barack Obama stands no chance.

As long as gas is over $3.50/gallon, he will be destroyed in November.

And, it's all his fault... focusing on that healthcare bullshit.

As Clinton's team said, "It's the economy, stupid." I guess Barack Obama is just stupid.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

source: Greenlee Gazette

Why is Ted Nugent Not Getting the "Dixie Chicks" Treatment?

Back in 2003, Natalie Maines of the country band, The Dixie Chicks, said this:

"Just so you know, we're on the good side with y'all. We do not want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas.<SUP id=cite_ref-DemocracyNow_38-0 class=reference></SUP>"

For that rather mild insult, Right-Wing World wobbled on its axis, and the Chicks were pilloried. Their albums were destroyed, venues cancelled. Certainly, the reaction was more than just a little bit overblown. Ostensibly, this was because we were a nation at war, and they'd insulted a war president! Or something.

Flash-forward to 2012. Ted Nugent, a rock music has-been, said this

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

That's just some of what he said, and it's caused the Secret Service to stop hiring hookers and look into the Nuge's statements. But this obviously batshit crazy D-lister continues to be a right-wing hero. Are we not still a nation at war? Can the Dixie Chicks be forgiven now?

[Excerpt]

Ted Nugent to be interviewed by Secret Service

Ted Nugent, the rocker whose comments about President Barack Obama have come under scrutiny, will be interviewed by agents with the Secret Service, a U.S. official said Wednesday. The interview, scheduled for Thursday, comes amid outcry over comments Nugent made at the annual meeting of the National Rifle Association, which took place in St. Louis this past weekend.

Lamarr

Star
Registered

Don't rule out the October surprise (Iran).

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't rule out Ron Paul feeding his ego!

Bobbleheads:hmm::smh:

110.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ydrfs8bpBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

:hmm:
So you think the way the Obama people would try to win is ginning up a conflict with Iran, with a very war weary electorate?
:hmm:

And, it's all his fault... focusing on that healthcare bullshit.

As Clinton's team said, "It's the economy, stupid." I guess Barack Obama is just stupid.

The only problem I have with healthcare was how they failed to show how it's connected directly to the economy and making our domestic companies more competitive with their foreign counterparts. Otherwise, health care has been a serious and escalating issue for 40 yrs and if he didn't move on it in his first two years, it would be another 12-15 before anyone would ever even bring it up again.
And to kill that ridiculous talking point that you obviously heard someone say and never took the time to think it through, they passed the Recovery Act long before they passed health insurance reform. So they tackled the economy first.

nittie

Star
Registered

Got some serious problems with Obama like why does a Harvard Law Prof need a teleprompter and who is writing what he reads but Nugent's pathological suicidal mentality is far worse. To think almost 50% of the electorate thinks the same as he does is something to be worried about.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Got some serious problems with Obama like why does a Harvard Law Prof need a teleprompter and who is writing what he reads but Nugent's pathological suicidal mentality is far worse. To think almost 50% of the electorate thinks the same as he does is something to be worried about.

:confused:

You're not serious about the teleprompter are you?

Lamarr

Star
Registered

Another ABBO !!!

no, I strongly feel that Romney is the "white" Obama. Both take orders from JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs!

Both will run up as much debt as they can , then leave the bill with the people. While the bankers sit back and collect on all the interest.

permit me to control and issue the money of a nation, and I care not who makes the rules.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Last edited:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

no, I strongly feel that Romney is the "white" Obama. Both take orders from JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs!

Both will run up as much debt as they can , then leave the bill with the people. While the bankers sit back and collect on all the interest.

Then we need to vote for Congresspeople and Senators who are more fiscally responsible. It doesn't begin or end at who resides in the White House.

nittie

Star
Registered

:confused:

You're not serious about the teleprompter are you?

Yeah I'm serious about it whose in charge the writer or the reader but if the choice is Obama or Romney I'm going with Obama.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah I'm serious about it whose in charge the writer or the reader but if the choice is Obama or Romney I'm going with Obama.

Just to set your mind at ease (if possible), every President has speech writers but it's well known and widely reported that Obama is very hands on with all of his speeches and, if they did this type of thing, would be considered a "co writer".
Even if he wrote every word, he would still use a teleprompter, like every other public speaker. It works best when speaking to large crowds and looks better on tv than reading off a piece of paper.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

If you are concerned with who is in charge, you must feel that the reader is compelled to read what the writer has written. No ? ? ?

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Then we need to vote for Congresspeople and Senators who are more fiscally responsible. It doesn't begin or end at who resides in the White House.

Lamarr vote?

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Lamarr vote?

He has to. I just refuse to believe anyone that calls himself "intelligent and politically knowledgeable" doesn't vote.
I just refuse, despite the many conversations I've had on the main board about this topic.

nittie

Star
Registered

If you are concerned with who is in charge, you must feel that the reader is compelled to read what the writer has written. No ? ? ?

Obama hasn't done anything about the bankers, insurance companies, ceo's responsible for the recession. He didn't go after Bush and Cheney and he hasn't given the oil companies anything but lip service. So whose president is he. He really could belong to the people paying for his speeches and speech writers.

Lamarr

Star
Registered

Lamarr vote?

ok, I'll pull the lever for Cynthia McKinney again, or anyone other than a Republican or Democrat......Why?

she campaigned on

1) getting rid of the Patriot Act
2) a full Audit of the Fed / Transparency
3) to End the Wars

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor

Anyone even talking about “Obama’s teleprompter” is mired in the deliberate pretentiousness of ludicrousness. It is an indication that either you are a nincompoop, or more likely a mendacious political propagandist seeking to befuddle <s>low information</s> stupid voters with lies.

Teleprompters are tools. They have been around since the 1950’s. Only if your idea of high tech is an AM band only tube radio would the presence of a teleprompter astonish you. Teleprompters are tools that every president since Dwight Eisenhower has used. Dwight Eisenhower became president in 1952. Presidents, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Herbert W. Bush, Bill Clinton and BuShit all used teleprompters.

Teleprompters are just a tool for prepared remarks, substantively no different from a sheet of paper on a lectern. A teleprompter can't magically transform a shitty speech into a spellbinding oratory. Criticizing someone for using a teleprompter is like berating him for using a microphone, or arguing that there's something wrong with writing on a word processor rather than with a quill and ink or a pencil.

RepubliKlan teleprompter criticism is about their hatred of the fact that most of Obama’s speeches are highly effective. During the campaign of 2008, Obama’s lofty substance based speeches were a stark contrast to the stumbling, bumbling McCain’s decrepit talking points and Palin’s distorted ranting about Obama “palling around with terrorists”.

RepubliKlans knowing that their carcass has no speaker even close to the skills of Obama try to minimize his skill by saying he relies on a teleprompter — so therefore in the minds of <s>low information</s> stupid voters , without the teleprompter, Obama’s speeches would suddenly be dreadful. RepubliKlans tell their brain addled sycophants that for Obama the teleprompter is a crutch, without which he would be helpless; after all Obama is just a dumb affirmative action niĝĝer. Never mind the reality that unlike most presidents, Obama writes most of his own speeches and often speaks extemporaneously.

If you need to be reminded of the hackneyed disjointed ramblings of president BuShit listen to the audio below-

<object height="94" width="422"><param value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_embed?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtzOjc6IjcyODY3MTIiO3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMToiNzI4NjcxMi1mMWYiO3M6NjoidXNlcklkIjtzOjc6IjEzMTQ2MzMiO3M6MTI6ImV4dGVybmFsQ2FsbCI7aToxO3M6NDoidGltZSI7aToxMzM0OTczNjI4O30=&autoplay=default" name="movie"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed wmode="transparent" height="94" width="422" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_embed?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtzOjc6IjcyODY3MTIiO3M6NDoiY29kZSI7czoxMToiNzI4NjcxMi1mMWYiO3M6NjoidXNlcklkIjtzOjc6IjEzMTQ2MzMiO3M6MTI6ImV4dGVybmFsQ2FsbCI7aToxO3M6NDoidGltZSI7aToxMzM0OTczNjI4O30=&autoplay=default"></embed></object>

Obama speaks in thought-out paragraphs, not unforgettable sentences. He is averse to sound bites which have hindered his ability to effectively promulgate his achievements; he is professorial. The origin of Obama believing that the public could absorb complex ideas without bumper sticker lines was Obama’s famous “race speech” in Philadelphia during the 2008 presidential race. The RepubliKlans smelled blood in the water following the ceaselessly broadcast, 30 second out-of-context video clip of then Obama’s pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright saying “God Damn America”.

Obama responded with the “race speech” which millions viewed live worldwide and millions more watched the video on the internet. The speech was so well received by all political pundits regardless of their politics that even the king of republiklan incendiary rhetoric , the radio hate speech ‘grand poobah’, Rush, made only tepid comments. The success of the “race speech” convinced President Obama that the public could absorb complex ideas without bumper sticker lines. He was wrong. Dead wrong!

The battle for affordable, universally accessible health care proved that Obama was wrong. Even now, April 2012, the majority of U.S. citizens are virtually completely ignorant about how the US health care system works. They still don’t know that the U.S. is spending 18% of GDP on health care, a greater percentage than any other industrialized nation; and has 50 million people uninsured. Whose fault is this? It is the Obama administrations fault. Awful messaging!

I’ve posted several threads with charts and graphs that explain how the "Health Care Mafia" works and why health care reform is so critical.

READ:
http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=10070985&postcount=2
http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=10470668&postcount=32

But the average American isn’t going to necessarily read and absorb the info. They need bumper sticker, sound bites. They need members of team Obama to incessantly explain what I outlined in my posts on cable tv, talk radio, free tv, seminars etc. A full court press. The same full court press that the BuShit gang used when they willfully lied to the world about “mushroom clouds” and weapons of mass destruction. Team Obama —Fail!!

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50044910&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4256735n" />

Last edited:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ok, I'll pull the lever for Cynthia McKinney again, or anyone other than a Republican or Democrat......Why?

she campaigned on

1) getting rid of the Patriot Act
2) a full Audit of the Fed / Transparency
3) to End the Wars

I'll pull the lever for Cynthia McKinney again

Like I said!