Spurs vs Lakers

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
they'll be exposed in the Finals. Match up wise, Celtics or Detroit will give them Headaches. Congratulations lakers for making the Finals.. I think this time the championship is going back to the Eastern conference.

don't be so sure.

my predictions are blown now (i had spurs v. celtics), but i think the fakers can win the NBA championship if they play the celtics.

IMO, 1st coach rivers is weak and inexperienced this far into the playoffs. 2nd, the celtics front court doesn't have the depth, length or experience of the fakers'.

i think tayshaun prince, rasheed wallace, jason maxiell, theo ratliff and antonio mcdyess could cope with the front court better.

but like i said, my playoffs predictions are already blown, so WTF do i know anyway?

:lol:

I think the team that plays the best man to man defense will beat the Lakers. The triangle is based on spacing and slick cuts to the basket. But you will get crucified if you doubled or if your defenders are not up to the task. If Ray Allen has indeed gotten his shooting touch back, then the Celtics will win.

Kobe will have to pick his poison against the Celtics: either go down on the block and guard a more physical presence in Pierce or chase Ray Allen around. The Celtics don't have the luxury of putting Fisher or anyone else on one of the Celtics big 3 and letting Kobe roam. Kobe will have to guard one of them.

Personally, I think that the Lakers will have a better shot at beating the Pistons. They have settled on letting Tayshaun Prince play the defensive stopper instead of playing team defense night in and night out.

The matchup to watch will be Kobe against Ray Allen. They don't like each other at ALL. The Rip Hamilton/Kobe match is a competitive matchup, but they get along..

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Asked to explain how San Antonio sliced its early 22-8 deficit to five by quarter's end, [Phil] Jackson told TNT's Craig Sager: "You want me to be honest with you? The guys with the whistles." -- Marc Stein, ESPN