South Beach - Miami, FL?

ANDO

Star
Registered
WILL BE IN SOUTH BEACH AREA IN JUNE...
WHAT ARE THE SPOTS TO HIT THIS SUMMER?
DEFINITELY HITTING LEXX ON THE DOWNTIME BUT SOUTHBEACH AT NIGHT...
WILL APPRECIATE THE INFO.....
:dance:

IS WET WILLIES THAT GOOD?

jayhawk_529

Urban n Gangsta Superstar
BGOL Investor
why are u calling me mr rich man?

and i was looking for specifics. gonna be down w/ friends for 4 days. which clubs/bars on point besides the usual suspects?

Pretty much the usual man. U cant go wrong Mangos, WW, etcetera. And the regular clubs, Dream, Cameo, Play depending on the night and who is their performing. I go a few times a year. IF u get promos for parties or performances, use them!!! I mean if u can try and buy advance tixs for shit do it and save some money and long lines. When u headed out and where u stayin?

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was down in Miami for Carnival, stayed on ocean drive had a nice time @ Dreams, King of Diamonds etc etc.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Pretty much the usual man. U cant go wrong Mangos, WW, etcetera. And the regular clubs, Dream, Cameo, Play depending on the night and who is their performing. I go a few times a year. IF u get promos for parties or performances, use them!!! I mean if u can try and buy advance tixs for shit do it and save some money and long lines. When u headed out and where u stayin?

Staying at The Clevelander. Week after Thanksgiving.

jayhawk_529

Urban n Gangsta Superstar
BGOL Investor
Staying at The Clevelander. Week after Thanksgiving.

Your straight man don't look too hard. The Clevelander in of itself will keep you busy. Alot goes on there. Imma check my usual research and let you know if I see anythin poppin around that time. But pretty much spending your day on Ocean and Collins, and then your nights on Washington Ave (the clubs) and you r fine. If u want u can venture to mainland for King of diamonds or other cool strip spots. Not necessary though.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Headed to South Beach in May, staying at The Thompson on Collins Ave.
Where are some good spots nearby where me and my lady can chill with some good music, no drama and it's not hella expensive?

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Headed to South Beach in May, staying at The Thompson on Collins Ave.
Where are some good spots nearby where me and my lady can chill with some good music, no drama and it's not hella expensive?

I went for the first time last year. The Clevelander is a cool spot with decent music and drinks. Don't eat at any of the restaurants on Ocean Dr. Total rip off but they have some fine hostesses and waitresses and they lure you in with 50% off the meal. Don't do it. Just eat at any restaurants that are away from Ocean Dr. They have regular prices. That's the best advice I can give. I'm sure others know more.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went for the first time last year. The Clevelander is a cool spot with decent music and drinks. Don't eat at any of the restaurants on Ocean Dr. Total rip off but they have some fine hostesses and waitresses and they lure you in with 50% off the meal. Don't do it. Just eat at any restaurants that are away from Ocean Dr. They have regular prices. That's the best advice I can give. I'm sure others know more.

Thanks for the advice.
Yeah, I'm headed down there for the 1st time too.
Just trying to have a good time without going broke down there :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm thinking about heading down there if the Cavs and Heat matchup in the 1st round of the playoffs. Game 3 and 4 would be down there...

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
true you will be better off eating at a good restaurant inside any of the major hotels than those along Ocean. You cant beat the view however if you want to chll and people watch. I end up paying $80 for just two of those huge drinks. I guess in perspective it was like drinking 4 $10 cocktails but those drinks arent that good.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for the advice, just got back.
Clevelander was definitely the spot.
Nice crowd, good music, decently priced drinks...chill spot.
Mango's was a nice little spot too for Spanish music.
You're right about most of the spots on Ocean Drive being rip-offs.
And I don't understand why all the places charge an 18% service fee and then provide shitty service. :smh:
Best spot I ate it by far was Yardbird.
That chicken was off the chain and I don't even fried chicken like that.

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Headed down South Beach in July with at least 10 homies. All the info from this thread still in point!?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Headed down South Beach in July with at least 10 homies. All the info from this thread still in point!?
I was just there in May and going again in February.
All the latest information from here should still be on point.
If you're trying to hit up King of Diamonds, go on a Monday night.
Apparently, that's the big night to go there from what I was told.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is my next stop after the Bahamas. I'm debating on staying near Hollywood beach or Sobe. I'm leaving towards Hollywood beach, but let me know if some spots to check with wifey while out there.