South Beach - Miami, FL?

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
down here, u don't really have to have a destination...just walkin' the strip is an adventure and good-time within itself. :dance:

Fort Liquordale

Star
Registered
My experience on S. Beach is as follows (All clubs listed play majority hip-hip reggae / r&b / top 40)

3.jpg

Friday Nights - Usually Club PLAY (formerly the 400 Club or The 5th) Fridays is usually nice they can be selective at the door at time (meaning if its a group of guys and yall not getting a bottle u might be waiting til bout 1 or 1:30 til u are able to get in) its better to show up with a chick or group of women if u dont want to ball out. Not to much of a dance floor because the made it into a VIP section but still fun if not over crowded.

club-bouncer.jpg

Saturday Nights - Usually Club DREAM over 1300 ladies on any given Saturday if not more (at least when i have been there) for every 10 ladies u get about 8 (9 to 10's per group) nice layout and always fun

fontainebleau_miami_beach1.jpg

Sunday Night - CLUB LIV @ The Fountaine Bleu Hotel about 10 mins North of South Beach but still on the beach the women here are all 10's hands down the layout is sick again group of guys will have trouble getting in unless u getting a table its best to go with homegirls not someone you are involved with because the women are all fine but they are all kool as hell :yes::yes: or If you prefer to stay on S. Beach - Club CAMEO is popping but nothing compared to LIV to totally different type of crowds but both are fun CAMEO got redesigned on the inside and looks good

Monday Nights - :dunno::dunno:

cameo01.jpg

Tuesday Nights- Club CAMEO ... This just recently started but i went twice and the women were nice the music was good and i had a ball both times

fifth1.jpg

(***** Disclaimer ****** the layout of this club is not the same anymore as in this pic its close but not the same ****)
Wednesday Nights - Club PLAY ... not sure if its still popping but they have a comedy show from 9pm til about 12 than the club pops off it has never really been that pack but after a few good laughs and a few good drink its hard for u not to have fun

Thursday Nights - :dunno::dunno:

P.S.
These are the Clubs on South Beach That i have frequent the most but not the only club on South Beach that are good.

Honorable Mentions

IMG_1-copy.jpg

Friday Nights - Club Karma I have had a blast at this club as well when i want to switch it up from play the layout is nice and there is plenty of room with a ok size dance floor the women are nice and the promoters are good at what they do

bed2.jpg

Saturday Nights - Club BED this used to be my old stomping ground the place is great its alot smaller that alot of the other clubs posted but u can still have a blast, if you are one that need space that u can reserved a BED with your bottles and just chill not much of a dance floor some it may seem like everyone is on top of each other but when the ratio is 90 to 10 in favor of women than its a go :dance:

magic-city-productions-launch-party-at-klutch.4439125.87.jpg

Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights - Club KLUTCH ... New to the scene i havent really been there yet, tried my hands at it on memorial day last month but they wanted 200 per person for entry so will have to update once i get back out there unless some one does it first.

YungDHurt

Rising Star
Registered
Nice info bro! You always coming thru with the S. Beach tips...what streets are all these joints on? I was just out there and haven't heard of a few, but my ears weren't to the street as tough as they should have been...

Fort Liquordale

Star
Registered
Nice info bro! You always coming thru with the S. Beach tips...what streets are all these joints on? I was just out there and haven't heard of a few, but my ears weren't to the street as tough as they should have been...

Collins Ave and Washington Ave Fam... Except for Club Play its on 5th right when u get off the bridge, but Ocean Ave is also popping The Clevelander Hotel which has like 3 levels the one downstairs by the pool the second level is a club inside and the roof top level from time to time, If u want to switch it up Mangos On Ocean Ave got the Latin Jumpoff going on they mix in a little hip hop and reggae from time to time and of course u have Wet Willies, Fat Tuesday

classydread

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Been living here 4 months. I've had fun at Dream, Play, Mansion, Cleavander, Wet Willie's, BED, Mangoes, SOBE. I haven't been to Karma since March. I haven't made it to LIV yet. I hear it's hard to get in, so I'm gonna try to get there early. So much to do here, there are so many more clubs I want to hit. Love/HAte at South Beach is nice lounge. The dj on Sunday is pretty cool.

Stick2dascript

Star
Registered
What about local bars around Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area? Not no baller joints that posted above, just regular chill spots.

Fort Liquordale

Star
Registered
What about local bars around Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area? Not no baller joints that posted above, just regular chill spots.

Fort Lauderdale ....

LAS OLAS is spot for fun or you can try the HARDROCK in Hollywood

LAS OLAS is full of bars and clubs the ones that i have been to are as follows

Tuesday Night Potterhouse Bar ....
(hold on to be continue gotta go and dont feel like starting again ill finish later for sure) :lol::lol::lol: :hmm:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I not into clubs anymore but these layouts are sick...I would love to go when it's not too crowded...Memorial Day is out :smh:

Fort Liquordale

Star
Registered
Liquordale...you know Living Room @ Las Olas be poppin'

With Living Room fam u got to be careful its a Gay :smh::smh: Club on some nights i think sunday is the only day that it might be kool but even than i have heard that the gay still come out because they are so used to that spot!

Off The HOOKAH is the Joint on saturday for Hip / Hop and Dance

Art Bar Also Is pretty decent on saturday ... it plays more hip/hop and has a little reggae room in the back that gets HOT ! than a mutha :lol:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm about to be out there in another week or so. Club Play run by the dudes from the old 400? Can't wait to hit the Sobe strip of clubs and the women, THE WOMEN! Props for the info!

Barback

Star
Registered
Yeah, me and my boy need some cool bars and places to go 4th of July week. Black, White, Latino girls, etc. Staying at 4 seasons downtown.

Oracle21

Star
Registered
Where are the black strip clubs in MIA?

the good black ones are coco's, rolexxx, and king of diamonds in miami but none are on the beach.

angels is pretty decent too but its a hole in the wall and its way up north in retrospect to south beach.

if you need more info hit me up. my boy spins at a few spots and can get you more info if need be.

wutamess

Star
OG Investor
I'm coming Wednesday thru Sunday (9/14-9/18) and looking for some good greens.

Not a lot, just a qtr or so. Can someone hit me up to make it happen? PM me.
Also, what hip hop clubs are banging each of those nights?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Where's there a good place to cop some bootleg gear in Miami? Air force ones, Timberlands, Clarks, shirts, jeans, etc?

And yes i'm looking for the NYC style Broadway bootlegs sold by a Senegalese nigga named Abdiwahid.

Somebody get at me!

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the good black ones are coco's, rolexxx, and king of diamonds in miami but none are on the beach.

angels is pretty decent too but its a hole in the wall and its way up north in retrospect to south beach.

if you need more info hit me up. my boy spins at a few spots and can get you more info if need be.

I hear they do a little extra in VIP at a few of the spots you mentioned. Is that true?

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Never been down there, what a nice place to stay near the action??

http://www.southbeachgroup.com/chesterfield_hotel.php

Puts you right around the corner from Wet Willies and the Clevelander. Also, the bartender (forget her name, but I've got pics somewhere) is BAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd!! could've smashed, but she saw all types of bitches coming in n out of my hotel room.

I'm back down in Sobe next week and CAN'T WAIT!!