Social media is a cold world!!!

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White women sell the pussy at a low up front cost. They know they will hit that long term return on investment in just a few years. Shit hits harder than the stock market.

The Black men are the fools. You lose your family, cut your genetic line and end up paying far more down the line.

Oh well ain't my pockets.
I fucked whoever I chose same way I settled down with who I chose because of my instincts. Shit can happen to any ijs always in life give yourself the best chance. Certain shit won't happen if u avoid that atmosphere. U either have it or u don't when it comes to game, wisdom and understanding. Especially if u an ugly mf with money then question it all unless u don't give a what lol My grandfather was super old showing up at my aunt's wedding with dime 20 something baddies and my other aunts were like them hoes just playing him and my mom said all these kids he got and u worried about him being a playa?? He don't expect shit from them hoes and he ain't dumb realizing he's super old so let the old man do his thing. He done took care of all of u..RIP

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A whore and a hoe is a difference and that's what happened..same as with men...tricks. Man the tf and so asking a young dude this day question who raised them. I remember as a kid my brother fighting from the school back down the block to the crib and my older sis jumped out like fuck that. Pussy wants to be a man etc..u understand what I am saying

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

84515923-13387711-image-a-2_1715009061352.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

1_erika2.jpg

Helico-pterFunk