Snooki won’t give up feud with Chris Christie despite olive branch: ‘Don’t vote for a bully’

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Snooki won’t give up feud with Chris Christie despite olive branch: ‘Don’t vote for a bully’​

By
Angela Barbuti
August 5, 2023 10:17am
Updated

MORE ON:SNOOKI

He is Shore-ly not getting her vote.
Snooki, aka Nicole Polizzi, has no interest in meeting with former NJ Gov. Chris Christie, who famously laid into the “Jersey Shore” star on the Seaside Heights boardwalk in 2013 — but told The Post last month he is willing to make peace with her.
“When I met him he was very toxic and bullying and in my face,” she told The Post this week. “And now he wants to meet me because he’s running for president and wants my vote. No thank you.”
Polizzi, who spoke from the red carpet during the premiere of new episodes of MTV’s “Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’s” Season 6, was backed by costar Jenni “JWoww” Farley.
snooki Snooki, aka Nicole Polizzi, is not interested in meeting with Chris Christie.Getty Images for MTV Snooki claimed that Christie was toxic and bullying and in my face during their meeting. Snooki claimed that Christie was “toxic and bullying and in my face” during their meeting.Stephen Yang
“I feel like he would just bully his way through office,” Farley said. “I don’t think that’s a way we should be running in 2024.”
Farley detailed the then-New Jersey governor’s offenses, including his 2011 veto of the $420,000 tax credit — dubbed the “Snooki subsidy” — to cover production costs for “Jersey Shore’s” first season.
He thought the show damaged the Garden State’s image.
snooki, jwoww, chris christie, nicole polizzi, jenni farley Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley encountered Christie at the Seaside Heights boardwalk in 2013.AP
He attacked “young kids for just partying at the Shore … [and tried] to make it be impossible to just work in this economy,” she said.
What do you think? Post a comment.
Snooki warned: “Don’t vote for a bully.”