Votes: 96 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Winner is Number 2 easily:yes:...she looks like she participates in a physical fitness regimen.

Number 5 photo looks like it was opened in Paint then painted the gut away in a straight line:lol: which made me notice she suffers from acute pancakeitis.

somebody cheatin:eek::eek::smh::lol::lol:

Chefboyrgee

Support BGOL
Registered
leg5s-4awz6hk2x.jpeg

co-sign the rest are professional wrestler's legs!

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
2 & 3

1 took a bad pic....

4 & 5 are good....

but 2 & 3 have some nice calves...which to me (a leg man) is most important in heels....

PLASMA CANNON

BLAST OFF....
BGOL Investor
MAN WHAT THE HELL...LOL
:lol::lol:

I CANT EVEN VOTE.....

:lol::lol::lol:
IT'S TOO FUNNY...

AWE FUCK IT IM ROLLING WIT #5.....

BUT LADIES WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING WITH THE CAMERA..???...:hmm::hmm::dunno::dunno:

CUT IT OUT:hmm:... JUST POSE REGULAR....

SIT THE CAMERA IN A CHAIR... STAND IN FRONT OF IT AND BAM NICE LEG PICS...:yes:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Im going against the grain and voting #1.

Im sure the pose hurt her but she seems to have a nice complexion and shapely calves / thighs.

#2 is a good choice but I cant get a vibe off her complexion, which is important to me.

#5 is sharp too but there looks to be some kinda weird effects (photoshop?) on the pic and more importantly, her calves are kinda small.

Thank you ladies for participating! :)

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

Im sure the pose hurt her but she seems to have a nice complexion and shapely calves / thighs.

#2 is a good choice but I cant get a vibe off her complexion, which is important to me.

#5 is sharp too but there looks to be some kinda weird effects (photoshop?) on the pic and more importantly, her calves are kinda small.

#2 is chocolate

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I already voted baby :D

But by complexion I meant not just color but skin quality--smoothness, shininess, etc.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah, number one has great legs, thick thighs, nice color, but a bad pic was chosen. I'm sure whoever chose that is very very sorry and slapping themselves upside the head.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Take it easy on him....he's just stupid.

First I :lol:
Then I noticed the typo and I :hmm:

No no, the typo is purposefully done. It's done to make fun of people who add an abnormal amount of exclamation points to the end of things. Watch.

DAMN, Harlem's Angel got some big ol' titties!!!!1!!!1!!!!

TwoStrikes99

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Take it easy on him....he's just stupid.

No no, the typo is purposefully done. It's done to make fun of people who add an abnormal amount of exclamation points to the end of things. Watch.

DAMN, Harlem's Angel got some big ol' titties!!!!1!!!1!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ie41uu.jpg

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Looking at the current results, it was neck and neck between Horse #2 and Horse #5 as they pulled away from the pack by 29 lengths, but Horse #2 is a damn Clydesdale and looks like she'll pull out the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.