Salt lake Utah ?!?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Yeah i know morman country :hmm:

Gotta go in a coupla weeks what are the hot spots and things to do in salt lake:confused:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Ok just got back from Utah and for any who ever find themselves in Utah...welll outside of downtown it is boring as fuck.

Cool spots downtown they have a nice shopping area/mall called city creek with a cheesecake factory (which pissed me tha fuck off why the hell doesn't detroit have a gat-damn cheesecake factory?!?:angry:)

But I digress.

Salt lake has some cool spots to just hang out. There was a nice pizza joint called pie hole) I would hit late at night for beer and a slice. There was 2 bars/burger joints that really stood out. one was named richs burgers n grub (great burgers and a tasty ass pulled pork samich.) Cant remember the name of the other it was on main st near 100, on the weekend they are open all night and you can get breakfast around the clock (for some reason a nigga was feigning for breakfast at dinner time.)

Was spose to leave sun but we gave up our seats for vouchers and the airline put us up in a dtown hotel cause aint shit around the airport. We had food tickets so we went to red rock brewary for dinner. nice restaurant and they had a decent peach cobbler I was surprised.

Thats my recap for any poor souls who may find themselves in SLC for god knows what reasons.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Oh one thing I forgot to add...

They have the nicest, most polite homeless people I have ever encountered:hmm:

I almost sorta felt bad for not giving them shit.

brickdome

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good info, but does anyone know spots for a Thursday headed down to SLC in a couple of weeks for a couple of days and looking to a lounge or a nice bar on a Thursday night to go too???

logocircle7

Potential Star
OG Investor
Bro, I was there last month for some work shit. It's boring as fuck with no nightlife whatsoever. The people there look like androids and shit. It felt like I was in a episode of The Twilight Zone. If you wanna do some off the beaten path shit, the Family History Library is worth checkin out, as is the Modern Art Museum. As far as nightlife, fuhgetaboutit!!!

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All those mountain landscapes and opportunities for hiking and photography in that state and shit.

And all y'all can talk about is a "night-life" or lack thereof?

C'MON SONS!!!

Expand those horizons!
:lol::lol::lol:

brickdome

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All those mountain landscapes and opportunities for hiking and photography in that state and shit.

And all y'all can talk about is a "night-life" or lack thereof?

C'MON SONS!!!

Expand those horizons!
:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: See enough mountains in my home state. Tying to get some strange from a local :yes::yes:

Rah_Deeq

Support BGOL
Registered
Ok just got back from Utah and for any who ever find themselves in Utah...welll outside of downtown it is boring as fuck.

Cool spots downtown they have a nice shopping area/mall called city creek with a cheesecake factory (which pissed me tha fuck off why the hell doesn't detroit have a gat-damn cheesecake factory?!?:angry:)

But I digress.

Salt lake has some cool spots to just hang out. There was a nice pizza joint called pie hole) I would hit late at night for beer and a slice. There was 2 bars/burger joints that really stood out. one was named richs burgers n grub (great burgers and a tasty ass pulled pork samich.) Cant remember the name of the other it was on main st near 100, on the weekend they are open all night and you can get breakfast around the clock (for some reason a nigga was feigning for breakfast at dinner time.)

Was spose to leave sun but we gave up our seats for vouchers and the airline put us up in a dtown hotel cause aint shit around the airport. We had food tickets so we went to red rock brewary for dinner. nice restaurant and they had a decent peach cobbler I was surprised.

Thats my recap for any poor souls who may find themselves in SLC for god knows what reasons.

Bayleaf! Its open 24 on the weekend and is the closest thing you can get to southern food. Im not implying that its actually goood, but its decent..(fried mac n cheese, shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles ect)

As for nightlife there arent many options but your guaranteed to have a good time at (both mostly black)club one on fridays and the hotel on sats...Theres a pretty cool "lounge" called Kristaufs that mostly plays old school hip hop...And if your not afraid to be the only black in the bar check out gracies, the bourbon house or the red door; all downtown.

Im from ATL and am over thhe club scene Ive been here a lil over a year and moved here mostly for the skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, camping, 4wheeling opportunities. And for the record on the low its some bad white bitches here if you look hard enough.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Bayleaf! Its open 24 on the weekend and is the closest thing you can get to southern food. Im not implying that its actually goood, but its decent..(fried mac n cheese, shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles ect)

Thanks man I really wanted to know the name of that joint:yes: