RIP Smoove2k6..I love you!

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor
Oh wow. That's awful. I'm so sorry to hear that.

My condolences for your loss and prayers for your family.

Stay as strong as you can.

R.I.P. to you're loved one.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
People-I am a mess I cant stop hurting I want to logg off...But this is what we did get on BGOL and clown people and posts,I keep hearing this song he would always have playing for me and wsa his ringtone....I dont think I am going to make it...I dont...

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
People-I am a mess I cant stop hurting I want to logg off...But this is what we did get on BGOL and clown people and posts,I keep hearing this song he would always have playing for me and wsa his ringtone....I dont think I am going to make it...I dont...

Pick up the phone and call a close friend and just cry.....if you have a job and insurance that provides you with access to an EAP (Employee Assistance Program), call one of the counselors and talk with them......or just get some back and forth on BGOL for an hour or so to let it go.....you'll make it through this rough time....the sun always comes out after the storm.....

!!*10der*!!

Support BGOL
Registered
Pick up the phone and call a close friend and just cry.....if you have a job and insurance that provides you with access to an EAP (Employee Assistance Program), call one of the counselors and talk with them......or just get some back and forth on BGOL for an hour or so to let it go.....you'll make it through this rough time....the sun always comes out after the storm.....

That's some real ass advice right there!

capitalq

Rising Star
Registered
Onyx, I pray that you find comfort and solace in your memories of Smoove. Keep his spirit alive!

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
sad to here, keep your head up. you have to be strong for the kids--in your strength, they will develop the strength to keep you going

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

That's some real ass advice right there!

^^^^

Word. That's real shit. I know it's tough right now, but hang in there Onyx. You have kids to raise and a man to praise. Keep God first, and find productive ways to deal with the loss and hurt. You'll eventually start to feel better. Never forget the love you shared with Smoove. He's still with you in spirit. None of us know what it is right now, but there is a reason this happened to he and you. Continue to live, be strong, and honor Smoove through your words and actions.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It will take time to get over the sorrow and once you do, you will realize energy never dies and he will always be alive as long as you keep the momemnts you hold dear in your heart..

Alpha_Male

Star
Registered
Your testimony and kind words about the brother make me feel as if he was my lost. The death of any good brother lessens us all. We share your hard time.

Peace.

Last edited: