RIP Harry Belafonte

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
RIP to a legend.
I honestly thought he died years ago.
I'm pretty sure there was a thread on here about it...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip to the legend,

Eartha Kitt said Harry told her a "black" women couldnt take him

where he wants to go... and you could tell that shit stayed with her

after all those years... him and Sydney Poitier came from the same school of thought...

I aint mad at them just sayin... Id rather be solo than choose a becky over a sister,

but thats just ME....!!!!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Whats your opinion on the Mandela effect??

Given the current state of affairs, it is relevant to note how many contemporary media pundits and political figures, both living and recently deceased, portray themselves as heroes comparable to those killed or persecuted for their beliefs in the past. Jesse is one such individual who is often represented differently than how he was perceived during his time. Whether he is or not is a question worth exploring. This phenomenon resembles how only a small group led the Civil Rights Movement, while many black politicians and preachers held opposing views. Even the general black population only began to support the movement once its effects were too significant to ignore. As a result, forced social change eventually coerced these individuals to adjust their beliefs and positions, as they became a minority in the face of the evolving narrative.

In short, I don't trust many of them old n-----!
Cue Jason Black.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
343675378_2165573196966436_6062966207364975693_n.jpg

cdp66

I'm just here so I don't get fined
BGOL Investor
One of the greatest Entertainers, Leaders and Activist ... R.I.P.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
It's only a problem imho when a brotha ONLY deals with white women. His first wife was black.
This sounds dangerously close to moving the goalposts. You're the only person that didn't that ignore me. I respect the fact that you answered at all. All the rest of the phoney niggas just gonna have to deal with the cognitive dissonance.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I learned the words of this song from him...

Came in handy many more times then you would ever image