REST IN PEACE PETER FALK. Actor Dies Aged 83 [Columbo Actor]

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
Alzheimer's disease is a horrible way to go, not knowing you're fading like that:smh:

The man is at peace now, and he left us with some great work

RIP Peter

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
falk played a gay police detective in the flick 'murder by decree'.

great movie. great actor.

i always liked the guy.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
man this makes me remember watching TV with my pops...

RIP

I wish they made more detective shows like,shows like Matlock,Columbo,and Perry Mason(even though I've seen a few episodes) made television great.

All those shows inspired me to write a detective book,Im currently working on at the moment.

rip

colombo was a real asshole. mofo pretended to be dumb and clumsy:lol:but he still get you:smh: and have the bad guy like wtf just happened

That was the best part to me,alot of people underestimated him because he would have that dumb look on his face when you first meet him but at the end of the show they be looking like.....wtf

"oh, there's just one more thing..."

r.i.p. .. columbo ...

You knew that line was coming up at the end of the show

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: he pretty much knew they were guilty as soon as he came on the scene, and just fucked with their heads for an hour for our entertaniment :lol:

c/s

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hands down Columbo was the best cop/detective show,my moms use to let me stay up and watch the re-runs. He would pretend not to know any thing. :( R.I.P

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Loved this 1971 episode directed by 24-year-old Stephen Spielberg, and starring the late, great Jack Cassidy.

Tazirai

Star
Registered
Fuck what ya heard Him, sherlock, and nancy drew, got me hooked to Detective fiction.
Rip to this man.
Your home in the stars now.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
loved this movie

391px-Allthemarbles.jpg

OnnaReal

Support BGOL
Registered
R.I.P.

[puffs cigar, pulls back raincoat to put hand in pocket, cigar hand to forehead,]

...uuuuhhh, If you don't mind...

MCP

International
International Member
article-1095443-01BE3BBC0000044D-934_468x382.jpg

I remember those sunday afternoons watching columbo with mum and dad.

RIP.