Rest in peace my sister….I hope he get the death penalty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tinder crimes never get loud. We didnt hear about this cuz too much people make money off of these dumb apps and the dumb women who think they are being so liberal by sleeping with complete strangers.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Swirlers and divestors have an idealized vision of a white man in their heads and that vision is 99% miles away from reality.

If you're going to swirl, you need to do it with a realistic mindset.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
IMG_6229-1050x525.jpeg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the closer we get to the election, the more RACE BASED NEWS STORIES you will hear,

WAIT TILL AUGUST....

the PATTERN NEVER FAILS!!!!

just remember who controls the media... its the same people who need votes for their party...

RIP TO BABY SIS..

and im leaving it THAT

THE SPIRIT OF MATOAKA LIVES.... One of our Queens falls in loves with pale face, saves him from being murdered,

by her Father Chief, she wants to marry him, she goes to England, END UP RAPED AN MURDERED AND THROWN OVERBOARD...

oh yea,

Yall Know her as

POCOHANTAS...

cacs sure can SPIN HISTORY HUH??

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
A brother killed a white jogger national news. An illegal immigrant kills a white chick national news. Let's see if this becomes national news.

Agreed. Took Youtube to highlight this to me. Never heard about it before this AM. Our lives simply aren't valuable to them. Just a few months the back, a UGA student was attacked and killed by an undocumented cat. Stayed national news for weeks. Biden even made it part of his SOTU address. :smh:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this will continue to happpen as long as family do not check out dude thes women are dating, they should have had all his info in case something went down.

It's a new generation of black folks who haven't been taught this is ultimately what happens when you fuck with a white man... And Jonathan Majors is what ultimately happens when you fuck with a white chick.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A brother killed a white jogger national news. An illegal immigrant kills a white chick national news. Let's see if this becomes national news.

Agreed. Took Youtube to highlight this to me. Never heard about it before this AM. Our lives simply aren't valuable to them. Just a few months the back, a UGA student was attacked and killed by an undocumented cat. Stayed national news for weeks. Biden even made it part of his SOTU address. :smh:
I did a quick Google search and the only national outlets I saw that did a report on it were the Daily Beast, Huff Post, and Court TV.