Rep Katie Porter exposes corporate greed as the largest driver of inflation.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Corporations are greedy as fuck, but her chartwork been debunked. It's a factor, but not the LARGEST. Remember, all that 'free money' in 2020 hit the top first. Folks tried to tell people inflation would be insane, but they were told to stfu. Receipts all over about that money printing.

And folks who follow the market remember some of the reporting from corporations that caused their stocks to dump. What did that say about profits? 95% of people don't follow that shit though.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh the Libor Scandal proved that was all fuckery.. INFLATION is how they literally made

STEALING "legal" by turning Our Republic into a nation of WHORES..

Men literally control the interest rates...

and those fuckin imaginary INTEREST rates ARE THE START of the FUCKERY...

we got MAFIA's literally controlling us through our economy...

they are the faces hiding behind corporate board rooms we never see...

what makes this whole shit crazy is,

ITS ALL FUCKIN FOREIGN ENTITIES RAPING US..

and its because THEY OWN THE LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS

while we sit back like fuckin zombies and just watch the tv/media

that they literally control to program and mindfuck us,

So we are clueless as to whats is going on..

Why you think they pay athletes and entertainers so much,

because without DISTRACTION they cant play their shell game!!!

IT gets waaay deeper than that shit tho,

Americans are richer than we think,

but we are so dumbed down through their indoctrination

system we THINK is an education, we been taught to

be our own worse enemy...

they got us thinking the Capital DOESNT need to STORMED

and EVERYBODY THROWN OUT and SENT BACK TO THEIR MASTERS

IN ENGLAND...!! all lawyers, politicians and their pussy fuckin agents...

the oath takers and secret societies that live amongst us, selling us out

dont even know, if shit goes down, they gonna left to defend themselves..

and when they realize that, they will just put a gun to their own heads...

they thought they were part of the club, they gonna find out the hard way,

they were just mindless puppets working against their own best interest for

monkey shit, and the illusion of being different..

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We don't have non-stop looting cause the bottom 70% have to go to work in the morning...and soon their children are gonna have to go with them!

Also I love that everybody tried to cook him for buying preseasoned meat instead of the actual problem of groceries are high. Yes the brand of tortillas are the problem here, and not this handful of groceries being expensive.

Last edited:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The elite name of the game...since this country's inception has been to soak the masses for every cent possible..Think "company store". If her colleagues weren't already paid off...she'd end up missin if her case had even an once of traction..

Efkie

International
International Member
Indeed corporate greed is a driver.
However Friedman said inflation is a monetary phenomenon. And I believe him.
I never heard a Central Bank say we created too much money. Look at how the ECB defines inflation.
Not one word about monetary policy cause they know what would happen.
Uh the Libor Scandal proved that was all fuckery.. INFLATION is how they literally made

STEALING "legal" by turning Our Republic into a nation of WHORES..

Men literally control the interest rates...

and those fuckin imaginary INTEREST rates ARE THE START of the FUCKERY...

we got MAFIA's literally controlling us through our economy...

they are the faces hiding behind corporate board rooms we never see...

what makes this whole shit crazy is,

ITS ALL FUCKIN FOREIGN ENTITIES RAPING US..

and its because THEY OWN THE LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS

while we sit back like fuckin zombies and just watch the tv/media

that they literally control to program and mindfuck us,

So we are clueless as to whats is going on..

Why you think they pay athletes and entertainers so much,

because without DISTRACTION they cant play their shell game!!!

IT gets waaay deeper than that shit tho,

Americans are richer than we think,

but we are so dumbed down through their indoctrination

system we THINK is an education, we been taught to

be our own worse enemy...

they got us thinking the Capital DOESNT need to STORMED

and EVERYBODY THROWN OUT and SENT BACK TO THEIR MASTERS

IN ENGLAND...!! all lawyers, politicians and their pussy fuckin agents...

the oath takers and secret societies that live amongst us, selling us out

dont even know, if shit goes down, they gonna left to defend themselves..

and when they realize that, they will just put a gun to their own heads...

they thought they were part of the club, they gonna find out the hard way,

they were just mindless puppets working against their own best interest for

monkey shit, and the illusion of being different..

I get that you blame the Foreign guys but look closely in the US to figure out who are the bad guys.
This is one of them and he loves ESG & DEI......

Corporations are now on a social credit score aka ESG

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Porter got her foot on there neck but it dont matter because corporate media gets to determine what is news. Its got CACs crying about boys racing against girls instead of money in their pockets.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed corporate greed is a driver.
However Friedman said inflation is a monetary phenomenon. And I believe him.
I never heard a Central Bank say we created too much money. Look at how the ECB defines inflation.
Not one word about monetary policy cause they know what would happen.

I get that you blame the Foreign guys but look closely in the US to figure out who are the bad guys.
This is one of them and he loves ESG & DEI......

Corporations are now on a social credit score aka ESG

LOL Monetary Phenomenon ...

was he being sarcastic???

I hope so....

Inflation is Monetary MIND FUCKERY!!!

Just like the price of gold and silver... REAL CURRENCY...

is manipulated mind fuckery... but the good news is,

anybody can play the game once you THOROUGHLY understand the codes/language,

Im about to start cracking some of these codes...too much info is out here nowadays...

and its good to know it and make moves quick because as soon as too many people figure out

how to work a code to their benefit that shit will BE MODIFIED with the quickness.....

but chea..

Inflation is how money pours out from the masses UP to the top 1 percent... while droplets

trickle down..

I dont have a problem with foreigners its just why the fuck is Our govt on Foreign land..

shit makes absolutely no fuckin sense....

muthafuckas chanting USA USA USA dont know they are chanting for a foreign corporation that,

is PIMPING America....

United states of America is really

United Families that Parasite off the American people..

America does NOT equal USA....

most people think its the same thing...HA

One is a Rich Land, the other is a foreign corporation PLUNGING the land..

why you think they aint tryin to improve shit... ??? same fuckin rail system, but in

countries like China, Japan and Singapore they are really trying to maintain and upkeep
their country... with all types of new modern shit...

Their airports shits on Ours bruh... Countries like sweden finland... care about their people

just look at their prison system, its a country club ... because they care about their population..

USA CORPORATION they just care about pumpin out more wage slaves.... for the profits

of foreign entities...

then when they really want to parasite off of us,

they start wars like the one in ukraine and just hand over plane loads of our tax dollars....

Thats why they are trying to make the word WOKE such a dirty faggy word.

they dont want folks to AWAKEN to their bullshit...they dont want Wokeness aka awareness...

They want people to shun woke, and whats the opposite of woke???

Yup you got it, thats what they want a nation of sleepy heads,

thats why they got sleepy joe at the helm....

Last edited:

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I used to fuck with Katie Porter and the whiteboard heavy until the TikTok hearings. She was asking really stupid disingenuous questions that anyone with common sense would know the answer to. Then when she didn't get the answer she was looking for she kept pressing. She looked retarded. I've been kinda side eye with her every since.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok now what

Now we complain more about it and NEVER elect someone that will change the status quo. Locally or nationally, we won't give the funds or the time necessary to change this shytty reality. There is another thread here that talks about 28bucks for Taco Bell for one guys lunch...it's bullshyt cause I pay about 50 for a family of four at Taco Bell, unless he is eating a BUNCH of shyt! But I wouldn't have a problem if 28bucks for lunch was going to pay for a motherfcuker to make a livable wage. It doesn't it goes to an executives private jet.

We'll keep getting the option of the person that hates gays or loves them for president. Nothing on policy, nothing on making our lives better. Only who is going to do more for or against gay people.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Now we complain more about it and NEVER elect someone that will change the status quo. Locally or nationally, we won't give the funds or the time necessary to change this shytty reality. There is another thread here that talks about 28bucks for Taco Bell for one guys lunch...it's bullshyt cause I pay about 50 for a family of four at Taco Bell, unless he is eating a BUNCH of shyt! But I wouldn't have a problem if 28bucks for lunch was going to pay for a motherfcuker to make a livable wage. It doesn't it goes to an executives private jet.

We'll keep getting the option of the person that hates gays or loves them for president. Nothing on policy, nothing on making our lives better. Only who is going to do more for or against gay people.
Empugh don't complain about it. Americans are too complacent

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Go do your own work ! Read more diverse writings on inflation, banking, debt , interest rates, finance ,BIS , WEF , WHO ..... every dollar spent is a dollar PLUS interest the GOV has to pay back. Where is the money coming from ?
I think he was just fucking around. He's smarter than that.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

Someone should tell Tiffany, Barbara Lee has more experience then diet Republicans schiff and she had the wisdom and the balls to vote against the iraq war bacck in 2000. And that sack of shit Newsome should of appointed her as senator.

Schiff, Newsome, Pelsoi are the same diet Republicans who like gays and tolerate the colors.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corp/elite greed is literately the root cause of the world's evil...

giphy.gif

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She got smoked and lost a congressional seat :smh:

Lee got smoked :crying:

The California Governor FUCKED up by not appointing Lee, like he did for the Mexican a few years ago.

Schiff is barely a Democrat :thumbsdown:

Progressive politics is OVER if they can't even carry California. Check the racial demographics, the most qualified Black women lost every singledemographic INCLUDING BLACK VOTERS. :angry:

Fuck around and California may have a Republican Senator who likes to fuck side bitches, do drugs and has a fucked up business history like Trump and the Terminator :eek:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
After Covid, a lot of these corporations went fucking crazy. You seen that with the egg fiasco a few years ago. But this shit is quickly coming back to bite some of these cooperations in the ass immediately i.e. McDonald’s snd Starbucks etc. Some people may hate to hear this, but they may have to start doing price control on a very broad level in the near future. Most likely it has to be Democrats do this cause Republicans are the part of the problem with inflation. Oh and some of you in red states need to change your state government i.e. Florida, i.e. Louisiana.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go do your own work ! Read more diverse writings on inflation, banking, debt , interest rates, finance ,BIS , WEF , WHO ..... every dollar spent is a dollar PLUS interest the GOV has to pay back. Where is the money coming from ?
You believe it's ok for someone to make a definitive statement about something, and then when asked about the sources for the statement, they're told to do their own research? Sammy Sosa did not take steroids, that rumor was debunked years ago. By who? Do your own research.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question is how can you stop them?....the basis of our country is to make profit...