Random Thoughts........

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

1256823978_grinding_granny.gif

Get off your asses SOL and do these dances!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I swear on everything I love if my baby wakes up because I am laughing at that gif-I will kick CT's ASS!

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Just letting everyone know that I made it here to Ottawa. Staying at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier. I can basically walk to the embassy.

A little birdy told me that the Rideau Canal is just one big skating rink up here. I may walk down there and take some pics.

I'm definitely hitting the Hard Rock Cafe on York before I leave. And I will visit the Canadian War Memorial & Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Well, I'm gonna get some sleep. Talk to y'all later.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, what up Mel?

I got some new tunes to listen to tomorrow at work; thank you.

No Its a main story arc n its really good. Fights and bankais n the such lol. I'm gonna check out those links though thx for the suggestion!

It is? I let the manga slip away from me too...np. Fairy Tail is good too...it's got Plue...

Its traditionally makde with white fish pieces, potatoes, cheese and more cheese...real good winter stodgy comfort food...

Uh, I stay in Georgia...I don't know how far away that is from you but you can pack the pie in a box with dry ice...

if you want to give us a pictorial demo of how this "fish pie" is made you can have the mods post it in the annon. thread. I won't tell anyone it is you...

:lol:

Cute or Not Cute?

Cute. Would be cuter, but her hair deducts 2 points.

Ya know?

Just letting everyone know that I made it here to Ottawa. Staying at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier. I can basically walk to the embassy.

Glad you made it there safe GP. Get some sleep and take care of business; I'll be waiting on those pics though ;). I still got your Bostswanna pics on my slideshow. Gives me something to aspire to.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

A little birdy told me that the Rideau Canal is just one big skating rink up here. I may walk down there and take some pics.

I'm definitely hitting the Hard Rock Cafe on York before I leave. And I will visit the Canadian War Memorial & Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Word. Do your thing up there. On another note. The Heels won tonight. We beat V-Tech. Good game, especially in the second half. We were down by as many as 10 in the first, but in the second the defensive intensity picked up and we got in to more of a rhythm. It was a good effort by the team, and hopefully we can build on it and have a great season. The final score was 78-64. This along with the Dook loss yesterday made it a pretty good sports weekend...

I got some new tunes to listen to tomorrow at work; thank you.

It is? I let the manga slip away from me too...np. Fairy Tail is good too...it's got Plue...

Uh, I stay in Georgia...I don't know how far away that is from you but you can pack the pie in a box with dry ice...

:lol:

Cute. Would be cuter, but her hair deducts 2 points.

Ya know?

Glad you made it there safe GP. Get some sleep and take care of business; I'll be waiting on those pics though ;). I still got your Bostswanna pics on my slideshow. Gives me something to aspire to.

Cool. I'm glad I could help...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah...

Welcome to MP's
'Iggnant Encounters of the Worst Kind'

*Cue theme music

Well, I'm in Wal-mart right? Looking for some games on discount when I hear some talking my way. Pay no attention, I keep it moving. I stop to look at Wii case when I am approached and asked

Do you want a nigga?

:hmm:
What the fuck.

I continued to comment that no I do not want a 'nigga', that I had someone that was indeed not a 'nigga'. I think the most frustrating part of this was the fact that he could not hint through my language that I didn't want a 'nigga', but a man.

And thus was my Iggnant Encounter of the Worst Kind for 2010...only ten days in :angry:.​

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that rear bumper doesnt add any points in the Mel official ratings book of Women?

Every woman starts at ten. Certain things are what gets the points taken off. You can earn what has been deducted back, but you can't add to what's already there. But nice asses do go to the plus column...it can balance out ditzy, childish, and flakiness in some situations.

Cool. I'm glad I could help...

:D

MCP

International
International Member
Its traditionally makde with white fish pieces, potatoes, cheese and more cheese...real good winter stodgy comfort food...

Lol hush up...its GOOOD!

YUP!! Proper Northern lass...I am...lol

Yep, that northern food for ya as well as some of the other 'dodgy' stuff they cook up there....:lol:

Hey GP, Enjoy your trip and grab some photos.

Oh yeah...

Welcome to MP's

*Cue theme music

Well, I'm in Wal-mart right? Looking for some games on discount when I hear some talking my way. Pay no attention, I keep it moving. I stop to look at Wii case when I am approached and asked

Do you want a nigga?

What the fuck.

I continued to comment that no I do not want a 'nigga', that I had someone that was indeed not a 'nigga'. I think the most frustrating part of this was the fact that he could not hint through my language that I didn't want a 'nigga', but a man.

And thus was my Iggnant Encounter of the Worst Kind for 2010...only ten days in :angry:.​

Mel. I'm lost for words on this one.

Last edited:

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor

Im about 4000 miles away so thats not really going to work at all...lmao

Yep, that northern food for ya as well as some of the other 'dodgy' stuff they cook up there....:lol:

QUOTE]

Such as??? lol

DOnt get me started on the whole north south thing mister...

Cuz I will kick ure arse!!! :lol:

Bleedin Southerners....:rolleyes:

lol

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Oh yeah...

Welcome to MP's

*Cue theme music

Do you want a nigga?

What the fuck.

Damn, Mel. I'm speechless at that one.:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.