Random Thoughts 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Damn, I had to do it...

This reminds me of freshmen year in college. My homeboy had this CD and used to bump this shit. It sounded great coming out of his speakers...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
wiifitboxart_2.jpg

It's on now. This year is about happiness, good health, love, and money. I'm days away from my 30th birthday as well. Let's rock and roll...

6jga6q.jpg

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It's on now. This year is about happiness, good health, love, and money. I'm days away from my 30th birthday as well. Let's rock and roll...

I know that's right! I turn 30 this year 2 and I'm trying to make my year filled with all the things you mentioned! :dance:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
30 was a good year stopped drinking and driving, realized that hangovers do exist, realized that i could no longer go out 3-4 nights a week and still function normally at work

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
30 was a good year stopped drinking and driving, realized that hangovers do exist, realized that i could no longer go out 3-4 nights a week and still function normally at work

How long ago was 30 for you? Tell me bruh, does life really change once you hit the big 3-0???

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
How long ago was 30 for you? Tell me bruh, does life really change once you hit the big 3-0???

life didnt change much just became more aware of what i was eating and realized i couldnt drink as much as i use to. Began reading more financial news than sports news. Also every year over 30 your likelihood of being with a chick with a kids(s) increases

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

lol, you aint lying! I love my naps on the weekends. I was never the type to take "naps" lol now I'm cranky if I don't get one. And I even brought a Nook so I can read my books on the go - I'm becoming a shell of my former self lol but I like it!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
life didnt change much just became more aware of what i was eating and realized i couldnt drink as much as i use to. Began reading more financial news than sports news. Also every year over 30 your likelihood of being with a chick with a kids(s) increases

Word. I feel that. I'm actually looking at things in a different light now. When you're single you have a mentality that serves you and only you, but when you get involved you can't think like that any more. The love of a (black) woman will make you look at things in a differently. I look at things related to health, financial stability, etc. more now than I did before. I think that has to do with both age and situation. Before these things it was just me and it really didn't matter. Now, I have to look at how what I do will impact other people. It's all a part of growing up I guess...

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Word. I feel that. I'm actually looking at things in a different light now. When you're single you have a mentality that serves you and only you, but when you get involved you can't think like that any more. The love of a (black) woman will make you look at things in a differently. I look at things related to health, financial stability, etc. more now than I did before. I think that has to do with both age and situation. Before these things it was just me and it really didn't matter. Now, I have to look at how what I do will impact other people. It's all a part of growing up I guess...

..... ;)

Stumpy1

Potential Star
Registered
Until I get to a high level of proficiency at chess,I will place playing chess before pussy...

My list now reads
1) God
2) Me
2) Family
3) My dick
3) Money
4) Laughter
5) My car
6) Food
7) Time to myself
8) Chess
9) Pussy

But due to the fact that "My dick" resides at number 3, my number 9 tends to jump places ranging from 4-20. After recieving,it slips down to number 20. During long spurts without, it skips to number 4. But as of late, it has been averaging the number 9 slot.

Whose up for a game on yahoo or something?

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Lil Wayne – No Ceilings

4053398015_402c9d274e_o.jpg

01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)
10. I Think I Love Her (feat. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude #2 (feat. Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (feat. T-Streets)
14. Poke Her Face (feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

Wanna add this to your collection? Check out CT's Music Thread (right here on SOL) and cop that link...

http://74.206.185.137/board/showthread.php?t=390258

MCP

International
International Member
Just heard some disturbing news involving a friend of mine and and his friends lady.....wow.

This weather in London is something else.

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
One good thing about flying from Ottawa into the US....you can go thru U.S. Customs here at the Ottawa airport.

So when I get to Dulles (DC) airport, I don't have to go thru the usual bullshit with Customs. I can just grab my luggage and go home.

But after that latest bullshit with those failed terrorist attempts, TSA has banned backpacks as carry-ons. I had to take my laptop out of my backpack and hand carry it onto the plane. That's some straight up fuckery there...:angry:

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
Lil Wayne – No Ceilings

4053398015_402c9d274e_o.jpg

01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)
10. I Think I Love Her (feat. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude #2 (feat. Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (feat. T-Streets)
14. Poke Her Face (feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

Wanna add this to your collection? Check out CT's Music Thread (right here on SOL) and cop that link...

http://74.206.185.137/board/showthread.php?t=390258

Love Ice Cream Paint Job!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Love Ice Cream Paint Job!!!

6j0twk.gif

Damn, the Heels lost, but it wasn't as bad as the other night. We were down big again, but made a come back and took the lead. We had a real chance to win, but Georgia Tech got a late basket and got the win (73-71). I'm disappointed in losing for the second time in a row, but this is easier to deal with than getting blown out a few days ago. We showed heart in this game. I hope the squad gets it together and gets a victory on Wednesday...

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Damn, the Heels lost, but it wasn't as bad as the other night. We were down big again, but made a come back and took the lead. We had a real chance to win, but Georgia Tech got a late basket and got the win (73-71). I'm disappointed in losing for the second time in a row, but this is easier to deal with than getting blown out a few days ago. We showed heart in this game. I hope the squad gets it together and gets a victory on Wednesday...

I was watching that game. Good that they came back. Cause they were getting ran out of their own gym early on. They're an inexperienced team, so this may be a team of the future. They just have to go through some growing pains first.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Damn, I had to do it...

This reminds me of freshmen year in college. My homeboy had this CD and used to bump this shit. It sounded great coming out of his speakers...

I used to love no limit lol :smh::smh:

Make um say unnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh na na na naaaaa :lol:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

On another note SOL, 1 week...7 Days...Damn!!! :lol: Naw, it's all good...:yes:

Last edited:

nukdollars

Star
Registered
Just finshed listening to "Growing Up In The Hood" by Compton Most Wanted....Ready to catch a body...When We Wuz Banging 1989-1999...Somebody needs to give me the link to this album...A.S.A.P.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Until I get to a high level of proficiency at chess,I will place playing chess before pussy...

My list now reads
1) God
2) Me
2) Family
3) My dick
3) Money
4) Laughter
5) My car
6) Food
7) Time to myself
8) Chess
9) Pussy

But due to the fact that "My dick" resides at number 3, my number 9 tends to jump places ranging from 4-20. After recieving,it slips down to number 20. During long spurts without, it skips to number 4. But as of late, it has been averaging the number 9 slot.

Whose up for a game on yahoo or something?

I don't know why but you made me laugh with this.

One good thing about flying from Ottawa into the US....you can go thru U.S. Customs here at the Ottawa airport.

So when I get to Dulles (DC) airport, I don't have to go thru the usual bullshit with Customs. I can just grab my luggage and go home.

But after that latest bullshit with those failed terrorist attempts, TSA has banned backpacks as carry-ons. I had to take my laptop out of my backpack and hand carry it onto the plane. That's some straight up fuckery there...:angry:

Hope you had a good time. I'm mad about the carry ons though. I was trying to find a flight to FLL and now I don't think I can. I was planning on carry on luggage, (I don't have a lot)- I'm not paying to fly it there...car it is. Damn I gotta get my license back...fucking nother ten hour drive

Kinda hott b/c the Rebels and the Ravens lost...but fuck it, at least I got my Remy :)

Come on now, you know they wasn't gonna win against the Colts. I don't think the Ravens had a GOOD season for about five years now.

Why it look like they took some houses, a trailer park, and some shops and just dropped them in the middle of the swamp down here in Fort Lauderdale? Damn we driving, I don't see shit. Planned community look like a city within itself. What the hell kind of place is this?!

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah I found this at work. forgot to post it

You know how sometimes you miss something and you see it years later and you're like "How on earth did I miss this? This is hot!"?

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/sCVIqHkOHr0&hl[/flash]​

Status
Not open for further replies.