R. Kelly's Atlanta Crib ROBBED - The R Responds

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Floyd Mayweather Jr's house got ransacked as well. In fact many celebrities get their properties broken into. They don't report it in most cases for insurance reasons. For the life of my I don't understand how people can afford these high end homes but don't secure it with an alarm system:confused::dunno:.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Better hope they didn't find, that stash of pedo tapes......

as well as his favorite dvd's..

2003_thirteen_wallpaper_007.jpg

Hard-Candy-ellen-page-867149_1024_768.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Being the celebrity that he is, dude should have hidden cameras all over that place.

Lol at him talking about his fans, nigga should know by now he doesn't even have any fans left. :lol:

He does have hidden cameras. They took those too, that's how he knows it's one of his people.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Did they take the bitches out of the basement though?

Real talk it's probably one of his ex victims that green lit this shit, and if it was I wouldn't blame her.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
When ever someone breaks into your house, 95% of the time its someone you know or someone who has been there before - Any Burglar America

This.......

and tear up those television boxes. Everybody don't need to know you just copped the 4k.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Karma, huh? This dude took advantage of multiple underaged girls, was tried in the court of law, and got off. But we still waiting for some slow, retarded bitch named Karma to get back at this scum?

If she's real, Karma is a no good bitch. Fuck Karma.

It's funny how people regard karma like it's some cloud that just lurks around and eventually it'll rain down on you or something.

You reap what you sow, period. Same principle as "living by the gun, dying by the gun."

Your actions have consequences. It may not be your ideal consequences or mine......but consequences.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny how people regard karma like it's some cloud that just lurks around and eventually it'll rain down on you or something.

You reap what you sow, period. Same principle as "living by the gun, dying by the gun."

Your actions have consequences. It may not be your ideal consequences or mine......but consequences.
...and what's the consequence of the Arruh molesting young girls for all his adult life? getting his house robbed? Or are we still waiting for karma to figure it out?

Also, those idioms "You reap what you sow" & "living by the gun, dying by the gun" have no consistency in the principle of "karma". there are countless examples of ppl committing crimes or "living by the gun" as you say, yet they never had to die by the gun. This karma you speak of is very inconsistent.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/suspect-in-r-kelly-burglaries-in-custody

RKellySuspect_1513096435723_4663100_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

JOHNS CREEK, Ga. - The man who police say stole and sold items from two of R&B singer R. Kelly's homes is now in custody.

Alfonso "Doc" Walker has been charged with two counts of burglary, two counts of theft by taking, and two counts of theft by deception.

The thefts were discovered on Nov. 26, when a housekeeper arrived at one of Kelly's rental homes to find it ransacked.

When officials went to check another of Kelly's homes they found it burglarized as well.

Items stolen include a gem-crusted hoodie, memorabilia from the musician, and plenty of furniture. The total value of the items remains unknown, but could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, police said.

Police said Walker told them over the phone multiple stories about why the items from were taken from the home.

"The first statement to investigators was that Mr. Kelly owed him money. He's said things as, 'I'm being set up,'" said Captain Chris Byers.

Police said Walker agreed to come to the police department last Tuesday to sort out details of the incident but has not done so.

Authorities have been in contact with two people who were sold items belonging to Kelly. They have since returned those items. Police told FOX 5 News they would like to hear from other people who currently have items belonging to Kelly and who paid funds to Walker.

Anyone who has purchased R. Kelly's items is asked to call Johns Creek Police.

Representatives for R. Kelly released a statement thanking the police for their quick work in arresting Walker.

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Does anyone else find it strange that this happened at the time when all these Entertainers, Athletes, Politicians and Successful Business Men are facing allegations of Sexual Misconduct and even Rape some shit like this happens to Kells and the sympathy
switch is immediately turned on for his ass and now it's like no more conversation about his sexual exploits. I say fuck this sick Pederist creep!