R. I. P. Joe Madison: The Black Eagle

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember listening to the show the day he casually said his numbers were "through the roof" when he was referring to his own blood work while responding to a caller talking about his prostate cancer treatment. And I think maybe he had one more show after that before the Thanksgiving break. Never thought I'd never hear him live again.

Thanks Joe for getting me through many days. Mornings will suck for a while. You will be missed. :( RIP

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember listening to the show the day he casually said his numbers were "through the roof" when he was referring to his own blood work while responding to a caller talking about his prostate cancer treatment. And I think maybe he had one more show after that before the Thanksgiving break. Never thought I'd never hear him live again.

Thanks Joe for getting me through many days. Mornings will suck for a while. You will be missed. :( RIP
I remember that show as well.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He kept our people informed. We have very few media personalities left who look like us, tell the truth and give a damn about black folks. RIp Joe Madison!
Yes, he kept us informed, used data, spoke on history, lived that history and gave us insight you couldn’t get from books. He was treasure and now an Ancestor.

:cheers: to a productive life…..

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro was forever yelling at people on the phone even though they were agreeing with him.

RIP
What did Harriet say about slaves? How can you fault the brother for being pissed at our condition?

Is it a moment or is a movement? When Joe explained it to me, my life became easier. I spent a lot of my youth not being able to properly assess if my brothers and sister were in a moment or working towards a movement.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rest in peace.

Fuck cancer. Lost him and Dexter King to the same disease.

Another reminder to get checked if you are over 40.

What did Harriet say about slaves? How can you fault the brother for being pissed at our condition?

Is it a moment or is a movement? When Joe explained it to me, my life became easier. I spent a lot of my youth not being able to properly assess if my brothers and sister were in a moment or working towards a movement.
don't forget to put it where the goats can get it.