R.I.P Coolio

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered

Rest In Paradise to a Legend who brought some great memories in my childhood it is sad that it takes death to appreciate the greatness they brought to us. Peace and blessing to his family for this difficult time may his journey in the stars be priceless under the flow of time.

Last edited:

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, but being found on the bathroom floor kind of seems like it might be drug related.

Either way, it's fucked up.:smh:

Toilet death is common. Your full weight is constricting your bloodflow to/through your legs. When you get up TOO fast, it can be like punching your heart in the...."heart". He seemed like a really good dude though, who turned his life around from the shit he was own. Rest in Power Artis

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, but being found on the bathroom floor kind of seems like it might be drug related.

Either way, it's fucked up.:smh:
That's the first thing that came to mind :smh:
Toilet death is common. Your full weight is constricting your bloodflow to/through your legs. When you get up TOO fast, it can be like punching your heart in the...."heart". He seemed like a really good dude though, who turned his life around from the shit he was own. Rest in Power Artis

This. Found my aunt in November of 2020 in the bathroom, suffered a major stroke while she was on the toilet. She passed about a month later in the therapy center from a massive heart attack.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Fucking wow....... R.I.P.

sidebar: With the way that OP gets the scoop on the death of damn near everyone, I swear he must work for a coroner

Michelle Pfeiffer:
30 years later I still get chills when I hear the song.
Sending love and light to his family.
Rest in Power, Artis Leon Ivey Jr

Last edited:

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real a legend, despite the fact that he is usually overlooked when we bring up hip-hop legends. I’d be lying if I said some of my all time favorite songs didn’t include some of his. Here is my all time fave Coolio joint. It is the best song on this subject matter.