Questions on DR

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
Ok so I decided that the wife and I (And another couple)are going to DR in July. Quick questions for yall..

Two couples... how is the weather in July? (First week)

Should we go all inclusive resort? Rent a condo? Puerto plata or punta cana? Any other advise would be greatly appreciated.

1Love

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Super fucking hot, 90 degree daily in July.

Since you are new to DR, go with all inclusive, check Trip Advisor for the most recent reviews.

Punta Cana is a much nicer then Puerto Plata, since Puerto Plata is the older resort town. It happens to be my favorite because it's affordable for Dominicans to stay at. So that means more Dominican women, not crab red shapeless European women. Punta Cana is perfect for couples, alot to do, and great tours.

MrBee

Registered
Super fucking hot, 90 degree daily in July.

Since you are new to DR, go with all inclusive, check Trip Advisor for the most recent reviews.

Punta Cana is a much nicer then Puerto Plata, since Puerto Plata is the older resort town. It happens to be my favorite because it's affordable for Dominicans to stay at. So that means more Dominican women, not crab red shapeless European women. Punta Cana is perfect for couples, alot to do, and great tours.
Thanks Fam...off to talk to Mr. Expedia

X-Man26

Rising Star
Registered
Punta Canta is for couples and should be better for you. Puerto Plata is a "chica friendly" if you know what I mean. I wouldnt even tempt myself if I were going with the lady.

As far as weather, July is hurricane and shark season so just know that.

MrBee

Registered
Aiight, so i'm all booked...Punta Cana July 1-7...any suggestions for nightlife, strip clubs, massage, Places to go, anything else?

Holla at me....1

DAT DUDE DERE

Rising Star
Registered
Aiight, so i'm all booked...Punta Cana July 1-7...any suggestions for nightlife, strip clubs, massage, Places to go, anything else?

Holla at me....1

did you not just say you were going with wife:confused:.... now you're asking about strip clubs:lol:

MrBee

Registered
Yuuuuup...my wife is cool like that...we have fun bruh...not Bullet type of fun doe...:lol:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
dont-bringsand.png

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks Fam...off to talk to Mr. Expedia

Ok so I decided that the wife and I (And another couple)are going to DR in July. Quick questions for yall..

Two couples... how is the weather in July? (First week)

Should we go all inclusive resort? Rent a condo? Puerto plata or punta cana? Any other advise would be greatly appreciated.

1Love

If you are going with your wife, go to Punta Cana and stay at a very nice all inclusive resort. You won't have to leave the resort except for excursions like snorkeling.

We stayed at iberostar grand hotel last June and it was too notch. It was so good that we were going to go back next month but it was booked up, so we're going o the one in Montego Bay.

MrBee

Registered
If you are going with your wife, go to Punta Cana and stay at a very nice all inclusive resort. You won't have to leave the resort except for excursions like snorkeling.

We stayed at iberostar grand hotel last June and it was too notch. It was so good that we were going to go back next month but it was booked up, so we're going o the one in Montego Bay.
Good look'n, we do like to experience the local foods, and people...But we are staying at a 4.5 star all inclusive, upgraded room...counting days already fam...

1Love and enjoy JA

ANDO

Star
Registered
Try apple vacations.
Punta cana is better for couples and is also known for the beaches. I stayed at barcelo's beach(small pool) and ocean blue. Go with a higher end hotel. Do check tripadvisor.... I usually look for higher end hotels and a big ass pool....
PUNTA CANA HAS A CLUB CALLED MANGU. IT IS AT SOME HOTEL(OCCIDENTAL?)....THEY WILL KNOW ABOUT IT.... 2 FLOORS. SPANISH DOWNSTAIRS AND CRAZINESS UPSTAIRS. PRICEY DRINKS.....

Cahluor

Potential Star
Registered
I'm in Punta Cana June 21-30 with wifey, last minute choice hopfully it's a good resort.

MrBee

Registered
Im here now...Catalonia all inclusive..beautiful resort...warm water...nice beach...slow ass wifi... recommended for relaxing with family...this resort has an adults only side, and a family (kids) side...

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Any updates? How was the trip? Im going with the wife in June...

Just go to a nice resort in Punta Cana, if you're gong with the wife. The beach is nice and so are the people. You won't have scantily dressed hoes fucking with your mind while you're with the wife.
Make sure you do the snorkeling tour where you get to ride a speed boat by your self.
Last, the airport is a funny thatched roofed building.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just go to a nice resort in Punta Cana, if you're gong with the wife. The beach is nice and so are the people. You won't have scantily dressed hoes fucking with your mind while you're with the wife.
Make sure you do the snorkeling tour where you get to ride a speed boat by your self.
Last, the airport is a funny thatched roofed building.

Preciate the info. Im going with other couples. Me and the fellas trying to get a mens day out so any info is good...preciate it.