Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Take it easy ladies, I didn't say never or no way. Man ya'll are some all or nothing type females, just be patient or send me a pm(pics) and i'll be forced to give ya'll what you want. :D:yes::hmm: And by the way i thought this was the show your GOATEE thread?

:hmm:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
And where might it be, and will i see you in there, showing off your goodies, or are you just selfish, Want me to through that D. all up on the screen but can't see you through that P.:rolleyes:;) Next thing you gonna want to oil it up for me too so I can take these pics?!:D;)

Do you have to ask?? Kindly run them pics. I will gladly and unselfishly provide any assistance you may need :D

P.L.

Potential Star
Registered
Do you have to ask?? Kindly run them pics. I will gladly and unselfishly provide any assistance you may need :D

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
you already know i cuss you out in some bajan right
:rolleyes:

:hmm::hmm::rolleyes:
And to Ms. SinaminDelite, i'm glad for the assistance, but Ms. Scorpio, I don't know bajan but I did some research and it seems that we may have some historical ties. I got creole blood and west african blood in me too. So maybe oneday when your not ready to cuss me out in bajan, you could teach me some but in a nicer way, maybe if i send you some pics in your pm? Ok?;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
And to Ms. SinaminDelite, i'm glad for the assistance, but Ms. Scorpio, I don't know bajan but I did some research and it seems that we may have some historical ties. I got creole blood and west african blood in me too. So maybe oneday when your not ready to cuss me out in bajan, you could teach me some but in a nicer way, maybe if i send you some pics in your pm? Ok?;)

dear the cussin was for Beat down but you on your way to getting one with all this talk and no pics :hmm:

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
IMG_0205.jpg

I'm letting it grow until I get tired of it. And the curls are natural. The hair on my head USED to do that, before genetics kicked in and I started thinning.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
i been around long enough to know that..SS..
lol..
you dont know me..but i pay attention to a few of you women very well--winks--