Pakistani Doctor gave al-Qaida Nuclear Bomb

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="5"><center>How Pakistan's Dr. X gave al-Qaida Islamic bomb</font size></center>
<font size="5"><center>Khan armed bin Laden for his 'American Hiroshima' plan</font size></center>

WorldNetDaily Exxlusive
Posted: August 17, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

Paul Williams, author of "Osama's Revenge" and a new book, "The Al Qaeda Connection," has stirred a national controversy with his reporting on the imminent nuclear terror threat posed by Osama bin Laden. In this exclusive dispatch, first published in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, he reveals the connections between Pakistan's nuclear mastermind and Osama bin Laden's plans for an "American Hiroshima."

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, the "father of the Islamic bomb" and the "godfather of nuclear proliferation," provided nuclear expertise, nuclear materials, and designs for atomic weapons to Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to assist in the realization of the "American Hiroshima."

The American Hiroshima plan represents al-Qaida's plan for the nuclear destruction of the United States. It calls for the detonation of seven tactical nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities at the same time. Each device, according to the plan, must be equipped to produce an explosive yield of 10 kilotons to equal the 1945 blast in Hiroshima that killed 242,437 Japanese civilians.

News about Dr. Khan's involvement with al-Qaida and the American Hiroshima plan first emerged with the capture of several al-Qaida operatives in Afghanistan in October 2001, during the first phase of Operation Enduring Freedom, and, later, with the arrest of Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, bin Laden's military operations chief, in Karachi, Pakistan, March 2, 2003.

From Khalid Mohammad's laptop, CIA officials uncovered details of al-Qaida's plan to create a series of "nuclear hell storms" throughout the United States.

After days of interrogation coupled with severe sleep deprivation, Khalid Mohammad told U.S. intelligence officials that the chain of command for the "American Hiroshima" answered directly to bin Laden, al-Zawahiri, and a mysterious scientist whom he, at first, referred to as "Dr. X," but later identified as Dr. Khan.

Tim Burger and Tim McGirk in the May 12, 2003, edition of Time managed to confirm that at least one meeting between Dr. Khan and bin Laden occurred within a safe house in Kabul.

The Real Dr. Strangelove

Dr. A.Q. Khan spearheaded Pakistan's effort to build nuclear weapons to stabilize the nuclear threat from India. Five atomic bombs, developed by Khan, were successfully detonated beneath the scorched hills of the Baluchistan desert in 1998.

Khan, who went on to work on the successful firings of the nuclear-capable Ghaudi I and II missiles, remains a revered figure in Afghanistan and Pakistan, where his birthday is celebrated in mosques.

After gaining a place for Pakistan within the elite nuclear club of nations along with the United States, Russia, China, Great Britain, France, India and Israel, Khan proceeded to sell his centrifuge technology for the enrichment of uranium and his designs for atomic weapons to such countries as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and Sudan, and such rogue nations as North Korea, Iran, and Libya. Abundant evidence exists that the list of Khan's customers should be expanded to include Brazil, Malaysia, Indonesia, Algeria, Kuwait, Myanmar, and Abu Dubai.

More information was squeezed out of Khalid Mohammad in subsequent months, including accounts of continuous visits by bin Laden and company to the A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories in Pakistan, where they gained the assistance of such renowned nuclear physicists, including Dr. Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood, chairman of Pakistan's Atomic Energy Commission.

Dr. Mahmood's Confession

Mahmood was taken into custody by Pakistani Inter Service Intelligence and CIA agents Oct. 23, 2001. After months of questioning, Mahmood at last admitted that he had met with bin Laden, al-Zawahiri and other al-Qaida officials on several occasions, including the fateful morning of Sept. 11, 2001, to discuss the means of speeding up the process of manufacturing nukes from the highly enriched uranium that al-Qaida had obtained from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and other sources.

Mahmood insisted that he had provided answers to technical questions concerning tactical nuclear weapons but declined to provide bin Laden actual hands-on help for the creation of such devices. Upon voicing this denial, Mahmood was subjected to six lie-detector tests. He failed them all.

The Nuclear Nest

Throughout 2002, CIA and ISI officials obtained more and more information concerning the involvement of scientists from the A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories in the plans for the American Hiroshima. After being threatened with seven years in prison under Pakistan's Official Secrets Act, Dr. Chaudry Abdul Majid, PAEC's chief engineer, admitted that he met with bin Laden and other al-Qaida officials on a regular basis to provide technical assistance for the construction and care of its nuclear weapons. Dr. Mirza Yusuf Baig, another PAEC engineer, made a similar confession.

Yet a host of other leading scientists and technicians from Khan's facility have managed to elude arrest and interrogation by quietly slipping out of the country. Dr. Mohammad Ali Mukhtar and Dr. Suleiman Assad, nuclear engineers and close colleagues of Khan and Mahmood, escaped to Myanmar, where they are currently engaged in building a 10-megawatt nuclear reactor for the Third World country. Others have made off for unknown destinations. The list of such "absconders" includes the names of Muhammad Zubair, Murad Qasim, Tariq Mahmood, Saeed Akhther, Imtaz Baig, Waheed Nasir, Munawar Ismail, Shaheen Fareed, and Khalid Mahmood.

The Missing Nukes

Still, the interrogations of the Pakistani scientists, coupled with findings from Dr. Mahmood's office for "charitable affairs" in Kabul, verified for the CIA that al-Qaida had produced several nuclear weapons from highly enriched uranium and plutonium pellets the size of silver dollars at Khan's facilities. At least one of these weapons was transported to Karachi where it was shipped to the United States in a cargo container.

The story of the deployed nuke was reported by Arnaud de Borchgrave of the Washington Times Dec. 10, 2001. It was carried by United Press International but received little play in the national press and garnered scant attention from such major news outlets as ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

The whereabouts of the weapon remains a mystery. There are more than 18 million potential delivery vehicles that could be used to bring the nuke into the U.S. This figure represents the number of cargo containers that arrive into the country every year. Of these containers, only 3 percent are inspected. Moreover, the bills of lading do not have to be produced until the containers reach their place of destination.

News about other tactical nuclear weapons developed by Khan's facilities for bin Laden came with the arrest of Sharif al Masri in Pakistan in November 2004. Al Masri, an al-Qaida operative with close ties to Ayman al-Zawahiri, informed CIA interrogators that a number of nukes had been deployed to Mexico where arrangements had been made with a Latino street gang for their safe transport into the U.S. This story, which appeared in the Nov. 17 issue of the Nation, also failed to capture widespread press attention.

Khan's 'Mea Culpa'

On Feb. 4, 2004, Khan, after being confronted with tell-tale evidence obtained by inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency, issued a public statement in which he confessed that he had sold blueprints for nuclear weapons to Libya, North Korea and Iran. He expressed "the deepest sense of sorrow and anguish" that he had placed Pakistan's national security in jeopardy. "I have much to answer for," he said.

Pakistan's federal cabinet and President Pervez Musharraf responded to Khan's confession by granting the esteemed scientist a full pardon for his acts of nuclear proliferation. Musharraf said that Khan and the scientists who worked with him were motivated by "money." The pardon, according to many observers, represented an attempt by the Musharraf government to appease Islamic extremists and senior Pakistani military officials who believe that Musharraf had become a traitor to the Muslim people by providing military support and assistance to the Bush administration.

Khan remains a free and honored citizen of Pakistan, where neither U.S. military officials nor CIA agents can obtain the right to approach or question him. This situation has prompted Robert Gallucci, former U.N. weapons inspector and dean of Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, to observe: "The most dangerous country for the U.S. now is Pakistan. ... We haven't been this vulnerable since the British burned Washington in 1814."

Coda

The story of Dr. A.Q. Khan's relationship with al-Qaida comes with a coda. Acclaimed French journalist Bernard-Henri Levy amassed considerable evidence that ISI officials executed Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl after Pearl obtained inside information on the close relationship between Khan and bin Laden, the trafficking of nuclear materials from Khan's facility near Islamabad to al-Qaida cells in Afghanistan and the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, and the plans for the American Hiroshima.

For continuing and complete coverage of Osama bin Laden's "American Hiroshima" plans, subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online, intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND -- http://www.g2bulletin.com/.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45812

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
7 bombs

Let me c, chicago, new york, LA, NY, Miami, houston, and maybe dc or atlanta.

I know he aint gonna waste one on cleveland we the poorest city in the country, we rebuilding like iraq. So once again I aint scared.

But seriously who knows, I do know one thing hundreds of tons of cocaine and heroin made it into this country since 9/11 so whats so hard about a few bombs?

Some up our ass? I don't know, you tell me. These al kidya cats aint poor so either they on lock down as far as attacking america cause the authorities KNOW arab male or..... wait there is no or, I think they are on lock down over here.

Muthafuckas will catch one arab in a cargo hold but miss a whole boat carrying 1 ton of blow, go figure.

Seriously, how hard is it to stop terrorism here? Only arab males OR white arayan muthafuckas do it, of those how many really want to blow shit up instead? Narrow the list and go from there.

If they crushed the black "violent" movement of the 60's with illegal tactics we can only imagine the illegal moves they are using watching arab males over here. LOL

At most 1 nuke Might, might, get blown up here, no security is 100%, but 7?

Zero

Star
Registered
Just a thought...

If a Mexican will come to this country to pick grapes or mop floors for $25/ day, I wonder how many would smuggle a "package" into the U.S. for say $25K. That's why the borders need to be shut down, these damn coyotes and gangs could give a shit whether the cargo is human or nukes if the price is right.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
I know he aint gonna waste one on cleveland we the poorest city in the country, we rebuilding like iraq. So once again I aint scared.

Wrong attitude to have, right now cities like New York and Los Angeles are in the spotlight and would be hard for terrorists to move around in, thats where we expect them to hit, whereas your city could be a easy target, your forgetting these people just want to kill as many Americans as possible, so if they have a chance to blow your city off the map they will take it without hesitation.

Some up our ass? I don't know, you tell me. These al kidya cats aint poor so either they on lock down as far as attacking america cause the authorities KNOW arab male or..... wait there is no or, I think they are on lock down over here.

Muthafuckas will catch one arab in a cargo hold but miss a whole boat carrying 1 ton of blow, go figure.

Seriously, how hard is it to stop terrorism here? Only arab males OR white arayan muthafuckas do it, of those how many really want to blow shit up instead? Narrow the list and go from there.

If they crushed the black "violent" movement of the 60's with illegal tactics we can only imagine the illegal moves they are using watching arab males over here. LOL

Your saying that if all arabs are watched, we will be immune to a terrorist attack, but arabs are not the only muslims radicals, there are jihadis from chechnya, bosnia, philipines, indonesia, etc. that all hate America as much as the arabs, and it would be much easier for Philipinos or Chechens (white people) to move around in the States than a Mullah Omar lookin motherfucker. The next terrorist attack will involve non arabs. The last Al Qaeda video showed motherfuckers from Australia and Ireland talkin on it, if we get tunnel vision and just focus on arabs we will get fucked.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
Zero said:
Just a thought...

If a Mexican will come to this country to pick grapes or mop floors for $25/ day, I wonder how many would smuggle a "package" into the U.S. for say $25K. That's why the borders need to be shut down, these damn coyotes and gangs could give a shit whether the cargo is human or nukes if the price is right.

The border needs to be shut the fuck down, just like all the Iraqi borders need to be closed, its sad that this border issue won't be seriously addressed until something bad happens.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You right, but the "white muthafuckas" u speak of had the same beef with russia that arabs have with america, just leave us alone.

WTF blowing shit up here do? It dont help them with georgia or whatever, just bring heat, they better up fucking up russia like always.

Oh yeah, like they cant track a phillojalopeno. LOL

Come on now, waste a bomb here? Me worried? To much lock down in new york? I can be there in hours? WTF?

Who the fuck can bag check a nuke cuz?!??!?!!?!?!??!!

We talkin nukes?????!?!!

Man, got my cornbeef from mohamhad, paid my tmobile with assad, and got soem gas from hazir. WTF??????

I aint concerned. This country is crooked as fuck, canada just as free, but not under attack by anybody. WHY?

Fuck I aint worried, I got a better chance of getting killed by CPD than a terror attack and thats why most black males dont give a fuck about this terror shit.

lightning strike 1-124000000
hit by bus-1-112000123
killed in terror attack-1-112000122
shot at by cpd -1-150000

Why would any black man in cleveland be worried bout al kidya?!?!? We dont see a problem if police got time to fuck with us or our loved ones, ya dig?

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
gene cisco said:
You right, but the "white muthafuckas" u speak of had the same beef with russia that arabs have with america, just leave us alone.

WTF blowing shit up here do? It dont help them with georgia or whatever, just bring heat, they better up fucking up russia like always.

Oh yeah, like they cant track a phillojalopeno. LOL

Come on now, waste a bomb here? Me worried? To much lock down in new york? I can be there in hours? WTF?

Who the fuck can bag check a nuke cuz?!??!?!!?!?!??!!

We talkin nukes?????!?!!

Man, got my cornbeef from mohamhad, paid my tmobile with assad, and got soem gas from hazir. WTF??????

I aint concerned. This country is crooked as fuck, canada just as free, but not under attack by anybody. WHY?

Fuck I aint worried, I got a better chance of getting killed by CPD than a terror attack and thats why most black males dont give a fuck about this terror shit.

lightning strike 1-124000000
hit by bus-1-112000123
killed in terror attack-1-112000122
shot at by cpd -1-150000

Why would any black man in cleveland be worried bout al kidya?!?!? We dont see a problem if police got time to fuck with us or our loved ones, ya dig?

What I meant was New York is more prepared for a terrorist attack that most other cities, alot of people expect terrorists to target places like New York, DC, and other major cities you named. A smart terrorist may say lets try someplace else like Cleveland or Ft. Wayne Indiana, they won't expect us to hit them there. And your right you have more of a chance of being harassed by a cop or being robbed than encountering a terrorist, but it doesn't mean it can't happen, you never know what these people are thinking.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
CLe who?!?!?

I mean its america but still in their "world" it might be better with a known target in america not some assbackwards city like cleveland, I mean the spin they would put on cleveland getting hit up would be basically like "oh well at least they didnt get any major areas". LOL

Seriously, I speak for alot of brothers I have talked to hear........we aint worried bout this shit. Most look at it as not being our battle.

But from the nuke stand point if they target cleveland they must have not done their homework. We so broke out here the city would want to raise homeowner tax just for picking up the bodies and probaly put that to vote, you would have corpses rotten on the street 4 decades. LOL

Shit, if they do blow us up it would be the first plan that worked round here in decades. Knowing my luck GF it would be in game 4 of a lebron led sweep of the kobe led lakers, then BOOM!!!!!!!! I'm dead.

Seriously though, what is the point of blowing up cleveland? I can see hollywod, LA, new york, chi town, atlanta, miami, DC, but us.

Might as well blow up something in north dakota.

Terror in the US is hped up like shark attacks in the summer.

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
Zero said:
Just a thought...

Why would they sneek in a nuke,they would be killed also...........And why you single out Mexicans,many other people slip across the border. OTM'S account for 44% of illegals.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Brown Pride said:
Why would they sneek in a nuke,they would be killed also ...........And why you single out Mexicans,many other people slip across the border. OTM'S account for 44% of illegals.
That presumes that whomever is the carrier pigeon KNOWS what they are carrying (could think its drugs or something else); or they've been given an escape plan (workable or not); or ..... who knows.

You're right, it doesn't have to be Mexicans -- it could be someone else crossing the Mexican border -- which is even more reason that the border needs to be controlled.

Do you think that illegals should be able to cross the Mexican border, at will ???

QueEx

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
QueEx said:
That presumes that whomever is the carrier pigeon KNOWS what they are carrying (could think its drugs or something else); or they've been given an escape plan (workable or not); or ..... who knows.

You're right, it doesn't have to be Mexicans -- it could be someone else crossing the Mexican border -- which is even more reason that the border needs to be controlled.

Do you think that illegals should be able to cross the Mexican border, at will ???

QueEx

The White man made these borders,not us.we are doing what we have been doing for centuries,traveling up and down this continent long before the Euroslugs invaded this hemisphere.We Mexicans have a couple of sayings.

"We didn't cross the border,the border crossed us"
"The White man is the illegal"

Think about it Que,
Vaya en paz mi hermano
C/S Brown Pride

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Brown Pride said:
The White man made these borders,not us.we are doing what we have been doing for centuries,traveling up and down this continent long before the Euroslugs invaded this hemisphere.We Mexicans have a couple of sayings.

"We didn't cross the border,the border crossed us"
"The White man is the illegal"

Think about it Que,
Vaya en paz mi hermano
C/S Brown Pride
In other words, you claim it all. Since we came after he did, by force, wonder where that leaves us -- in that legal vs. illegal equation ???

QueEx

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
QueEx said:
In other words, you claim it all. Since we came after he did, by force, wonder where that leaves us -- in that legal vs. illegal equation ???

QueEx

Like I said we are indigenous to this land,so why can't we claim it all.We traveled all this land and traded with eachother for centuries,it's our land.

I have no beef with Blacks,you were brought here in chains against your will and forced to do the labor we refused or fought and died to be free and not do for them.You are people of color and many an escaped slave joined in our strugle and fought along side us against the White inaders.

C/S Brown Pride.

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
How much of this land do you claim -- the southwest to Cali or the whole ???

QueEx

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
QueEx said:
How much of this land do you claim -- the southwest to Cali or the whole ???

QueEx

As far as the eye can see.From Alaska to the tip of Argentina,your welcome to join us mi hermano.

Well I'm off to sleep.I'll check on you response later.

C/S Brown Pride

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So, Black people exist on these lands -- at the pleasure of Mexicans ??

QueEx

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dam, I thought the aztecs had a border to, I mean aint borders natural? If you wondered into aztec territory from a different tribe I'm sure they didnt greet you with open arms and flowers.

The whole border issue is funy to me sometimes. How come bush gets mad at canada for having a "less secure border"? I mean canada is just as free as america why would terrorist pass through there and not blow them up just to get at america?

I thought they hated everything free and western. Maybe we should address why canada isn't in danger and we have to be worried to start to put an end to this shit...........if the powers at be really want to end it, which I doubt.

Fear keeps the people stupid and in line. I aint worried til I see that mushroom cloud where jacobs field is supposed to be.

Zero

Star
Registered
Brown Pride said:
Why would they sneek in a nuke,they would be killed also...........And why you single out Mexicans,many other people slip across the border. OTM'S account for 44% of illegals.
Dog, I said coyotes and gangs. Those cats are victimizing their own people as they try to cross the border. They only care about the money they can make, be it people, drugs or nukes (if the money is right).

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
QueEx said:
So, Black people exist on these lands -- at the pleasure of Mexicans ??

QueEx

At the pleasure,mi hermano why you trying to twist mis palabras.Didn't I say you fought along side us in the struggle to expel the Eurotrash invaders.And I'm refering to all the Indigenous people of this continent ,not just Mexicans.Like I been saying,OTM'S also cross the border.

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
Zero said:
Dog, I said coyotes and gangs. Those cats are victimizing their own people as they try to cross the border. They only care about the money they can make, be it people, drugs or nukes (if the money is right).

A Nuke has no boundries,so los coyotes and the gangs would also endanger themselves from the fallout.I don't think they would want to risk getting their shit hit from that too.

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
gene cisco said:
Dam, I thought the aztecs had a border to, I mean aint borders natural? If you wondered into aztec territory from a different tribe I'm sure they didnt greet you with open arms and flowers.

The whole border issue is funy to me sometimes. How come bush gets mad at canada for having a "less secure border"? I mean canada is just as free as america why would terrorist pass through there and not blow them up just to get at america?

I thought they hated everything free and western. Maybe we should address why canada isn't in danger and we have to be worried to start to put an end to this shit...........if the powers at be really want to end it, which I doubt.

Fear keeps the people stupid and in line. I aint worried til I see that mushroom cloud where jacobs field is supposed to be.

Well they didn't really have no check points,the Mexcia that is,or anyother indigenous people that is.

And people don't realize that people sneek across the border from Canada too,like you say it is less secure,500 border guards on Canadian border,5000 on Mexican.Granted not as many use Canada to gain entry to America,but it is done none the less.People travel to Canada from other countries and slip across the border,hell they just cought some Chinese cats yesterday here in Detroit.sOME LOCAL COP HAD THEM IN HIS TRUNK.But there so many places yu can just walk across unmolested because there are no guards.Do a google on this and you will see how unsecure that border is

CarryOn

Star
Registered
Brown Pride said:
Well they didn't really have no check points,the Mexcia that is,or anyother indigenous people that is.

And people don't realize that people sneek across the border from Canada too,like you say it is less secure,500 border guards on Canadian border,5000 on Mexican.Granted not as many use Canada to gain entry to America,but it is done none the less.People travel to Canada from other countries and slip across the border,hell they just cought some Chinese cats yesterday here in Detroit.sOME LOCAL COP HAD THEM IN HIS TRUNK.But there so many places yu can just walk across unmolested because there are no guards.Do a google on this and you will see how unsecure that border is
a lot more grimey things go down on the mexican border, and if they just decided to open it up everybody would probably leave n mexicos economy would probably collapse, not 2 mention the drugs, the gov. atleast wants 2 look like its trying 2 stop smuggling. And Lets b real, the majority of canadians arent willing to risk it all to get here.

Zero

Star
Registered
Brown Pride said:
A Nuke has no boundries,so los coyotes and the gangs would also endanger themselves from the fallout.I don't think they would want to risk getting their shit hit from that too.
I feel you, but I doubt many of those cats would even think that deeply if you handed them a wad of cash and a package to deliver. They'd just do it. I doubt you'd even have to tell them what they were carrying if the price was right. It ain't really about Mexicans, it's about exploiting the border, Mexicans and S. Americans that get across by these means are just cargo that happens to be human, those cats will carry ANYTHING across the border for the right price (I'd bet you that they carry more coke across the border than people anyway).

BTW dog, this ain't a Mexican thing, I say this knowing that a LOT of coyotes are white, matter of fact, I'd hazzard to guess that MOST coyote operations are run by whites if not actually manned by whites on the border. And the gangs make their paper off the smugglers and coyotes, so it's all cyclical. Y'all get to do the dirty work for comparitive chump change just like we do.

The point is, the mufukkas that "run" the border are opportunistic snakes and they WOULD carry a nuke over the border KNOWINGLY if the cash was right, but it would be easier for a terrorist to just say "Deliver this package and I'll give you $50K". Most dangerous thing about Al Queda is the sick amount of cash they have.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
gene cisco said:
CLe who?!?!?

I mean its america but still in their "world" it might be better with a known target in america not some assbackwards city like cleveland, I mean the spin they would put on cleveland getting hit up would be basically like "oh well at least they didnt get any major areas". LOL

Seriously, I speak for alot of brothers I have talked to hear........we aint worried bout this shit. Most look at it as not being our battle.

But from the nuke stand point if they target cleveland they must have not done their homework. We so broke out here the city would want to raise homeowner tax just for picking up the bodies and probaly put that to vote, you would have corpses rotten on the street 4 decades. LOL

Shit, if they do blow us up it would be the first plan that worked round here in decades. Knowing my luck GF it would be in game 4 of a lebron led sweep of the kobe led lakers, then BOOM!!!!!!!! I'm dead.

Seriously though, what is the point of blowing up cleveland? I can see hollywod, LA, new york, chi town, atlanta, miami, DC, but us.

Might as well blow up something in north dakota.

Terror in the US is hped up like shark attacks in the summer.

All those places you named, Hollywood, LA, New York. etc. are where the terrorists are expected to hit, don't forget your dealing with people who are satisfied to blow themselves up a bus stop, or blow themselves up next to 1 US Soldier handing candy out to dozens of Iraqi children, all they care about are big body counts, and if the opportunity presents itself to kill alot of people in Cleveland they will do it, who knows where these people are thinking of attacking, shit they were trying to set up a terrorist training camp in the middle of fuckin Oregon.

carlitos

Potential Star
Registered
another nuke story is right here..

Four Star General Fired For Organizing Coup Against Neo-Cons?
Reporter suggests Brynes discovered plan to turn nuke exercise into staged terror attack

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | August 10 2005

The head of Fort Monroe's Training and Doctrine Command, four star general Kevin P. Byrnes, was fired Tuesday apparently for sexual misconduct according to official sources.

Other sources however have offered a different explanation for Byrnes' dismissal which ties in with the Bush administration's unpopular plan to attack Iran and the staged nuclear attack in the US which would provide the pretext to do so.

According to reporter Greg Szymanski, anonymous military sources said that Brynes was the leader of a faction that was preparing to instigate a coup against the neo-con hawks in an attempt to prevent further global conflict.

Indications are that, much like popular opinion amongst the general public, half the military oppose the neo-con's agenda and half support it.

Further revelations were imparted by journalist Leland Lehrman who appeared today on The Alex Jones Show.

Lehrman's army sources, including a former Captain in intelligence, became outraged when they learned that the official story behind 9/11 was impossible.

They told Lehrman that the imminent Northcom nuclear terror exercise based in Charleston, S.C, where a nuclear warhead is smuggled off a ship and detonated, was originally intended to 'go live' - as in the drill would be used as the cover for a real false flag staged attack.

This website has relentlessly discussed similar style drills which took place on the morning of 9/11 and on the morning of 7/7 in London.

"Speculation exists that he had potentially discovered the fact that it was gonna go live and that he was trying to put a stop to it or also speculation indicates that he may be part of a military coup designed to prevent the ridiculous idea of doing a nuclear war with Iran, " said Lehrman.

Lehrman said that other sources had told him all army leave had been cancelled from September 7th onwards, opening the possibility for war to be declared within that time frame.

Northcom officials also admitted to Lehrman that CNN had been using its situation room as a studio.

Earlier this week, Washington Post reported that the Pentagon has developed its first ever war plans for operations within the continental United States, in which terrorist attacks would be used as the justification for imposing martial law on cities, regions or the entire country.

American Conservative Magazine recently reported that Dick Cheney had given orders to immediately invade Iran after the next terror attack in the US, even if there was no evidence Iran was involved.

Government and media mouthpieces have been fearmongering for weeks about how a nuclear attack within the US is imminent.

Now would be the most opportune time for the Globalists to stage a major attack, as it would head off any potential indictments against the Bush administration for their involvement in illegally outing CIA agent Valerie Plame.

While rumors circulating about indictments having already taken place against Bush and Cheney should rightly be treated very carefully, the fact that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter is something that's admitted and shouldn't be viewed as speculation.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Pakistan Expanding Nuclear Program

<font size="5"><center>Pakistan Expanding Nuclear Program</font size>
<font size="4">Plant Underway Could Generate Plutonium for 40 to 50
Bombs a Year, Analysts Say</font size></center>

By Joby Warrick
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, July 24, 2006; Page A01

Pakistan has begun building what independent analysts say is a powerful new reactor for producing plutonium, a move that, if verified, would signal a major expansion of the country's nuclear weapons capabilities and a potential new escalation in the region's arms race.

Satellite photos of Pakistan's Khushab nuclear site show what appears to be a partially completed heavy-water reactor capable of producing enough plutonium for 40 to 50 nuclear weapons a year, a 20-fold increase from Pakistan's current capabilities, according to a technical assessment by Washington-based nuclear experts.

The construction site is adjacent to Pakistan's only plutonium production reactor, a modest, 50-megawatt unit that began operating in 1998. By contrast, the dimensions of the new reactor suggest a capacity of 1,000 megawatts or more, according to the analysis by the Institute for Science and International Security. Pakistan is believed to have 30 to 50 uranium warheads, which tend to be heavier and more difficult than plutonium warheads to mount on missiles.

"South Asia may be heading for a nuclear arms race that could lead to arsenals growing into the hundreds of nuclear weapons, or at minimum, vastly expanded stockpiles of military fissile material," the institute's David Albright and Paul Brannan concluded in the technical assessment, a copy of which was provided to The Washington Post.

The assessment's key judgments were endorsed by two other independent nuclear experts who reviewed the commercially available satellite images, provided by Digital Globe, and supporting data. In Pakistan, officials would not confirm or deny the report, but a senior Pakistani official, speaking on condition of anonymity, acknowledged that a nuclear expansion was underway.

"Pakistan's nuclear program has matured. We're now consolidating the program with further expansions," the official said. The expanded program includes "some civilian nuclear power and some military components," he said.

The development raises fresh concerns about a decades-old rivalry between Pakistan and India. Both countries already possess dozens of nuclear warheads and a variety of missiles and other means for delivering them.

Pakistan, like India, has never signed the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. One of its pioneering nuclear scientists, Abdul Qadeer Khan, who confessed two years ago to operating a network that supplied nuclear materials and know-how to Libya, Iran and North Korea.

The evidence of a possible escalation also comes as Congress prepares to debate a controversial nuclear cooperation agreement between the Bush administration and India. The agreement would grant India access to sensitive U.S. nuclear technology in return for placing its civilian nuclear reactors under tighter safeguards.

No such restrictions were placed on India's military nuclear facilities. India currently has an estimated 30 to 35 nuclear warheads based on a sophisticated plutonium design. Pakistan, which uses a simpler, uranium-based warhead design, has sought for years to modernize its arsenal, and a new heavy-water reactor could allow it to do so, weapons experts say.

"With plutonium bombs, Pakistan can fully join the nuclear club," said a Europe-based diplomat and nuclear expert, speaking on condition that he not be identified by name, after reviewing the satellite evidence. He concurred with the Institute for Science and International Security assessment but offered a somewhat lower estimate -- "up to tenfold" -- for the increase in Pakistan's plutonium production. A third, U.S.-based expert concurred fully with the institute's estimates.

Pakistan launched its nuclear program in the early 1970s and conducted its first successful nuclear test in 1998.

The completion of the first, 50-megawatt plutonium production reactor in Pakistan's central Khushab district was seen as a step toward modernizing the country's arsenal. The reactor is capable of producing about 10 kilograms of plutonium a year, enough for about two warheads.

Construction of the larger reactor at Khushab apparently began sometime in 2000. Satellite photos taken in the spring of 2005 showed the frame of a rectangular building enclosing what appeared to be the round metal shell of a large nuclear reactor. A year later, in April 2006, the roof of the structure was still incomplete, allowing an unobstructed view of the reactor's features.

"The fact that the roof is still off strikes me as a sign that Pakistan is neither rushing nor attempting to conceal," said Albright of the institute.

The slow pace of construction could suggest difficulties in obtaining parts, or simply that other key facilities for plutonium bomb-making are not yet in place, the institute report concludes. Pakistan would probably need to expand its capacity for producing heavy water for its new reactor, as well as its ability to reprocess spent nuclear fuel to extract the plutonium, the report says.

After comparing a sequence of satellite photos, the institute analysts estimated that the new reactor was still "a few years" from completion. The diameter of the structure's metal shell suggests a very large reactor "operating in excess of 1,000 megawatts thermal," the report says.

"Such a reactor could produce over 200 kilograms of weapons-grade plutonium per year, assuming it operates at full power a modest 220 days per year," it says. "At 4 to 5 kilograms of plutonium per weapon, this stock would allow the production of over 40 to 50 nuclear weapons a year."

There was no immediate reaction to the report from the Bush administration. Albright said he shared his data with government nuclear analysts, who did not dispute his conclusions and appeared to already know about the new reactor.

"If there's an increasing risk of an arms race in South Asia, why hasn't this already been introduced into the debate?" Albright asked. He said the Pakistani development adds urgency to calls for a treaty halting the production of fissile material used in nuclear weapons.

"The United States needs to push more aggressively for a fissile material cut-off treaty, and so far it has not," he said.

Special correspondent Kamran Khan in Karachi, Pakistan, and researcher Alice Crites in Washington contributed to this report.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/23/AR2006072300737.html?referrer=email

Dolemite

Star
Registered
Re: Pakistan Expanding Nuclear Program

QueEx said:
Are you saying the U.S. should or won't ???

QueEx
well if they should maybe they should stop the sale of those f-16s to pakistan