Orlando FL (International blvd)

Majestic

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Down here for Friday and Saturday night....Whats the places to check out...really want to hit a strip club up one of these night...help a brother out

Playboi

Star
Registered
lived here for a year now, I love strip clubs, but NOT in Orlando...they can only wear "pasties" I believe...if you're talking about black strip clubs, then I went to Cleos twice...pretty girls, but once again...pasties. The influence of Mickey Mouse is strong here.

capcomq

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah well it depends on what level of "ignit" you trying to reach, check talkoforlando.com for the regular club stuff, you drive down to Ybor (about an hour) for the finest in Southern Stripper hospitality or you can just roll through any hood here and holla at any bitch just past 18. Since you from somewhere else fuckin' is quite likely after a few drinks and a blunt. Local residents have to promise something stupid with it.

CobraKai

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Down here for Friday and Saturday night....Whats the places to check out...really want to hit a strip club up one of these night...help a brother out

I travel there frequently for business but some of the locals might be able to give you a better feel for things these days. Anyways, here's my two cents:

The only part I like to hang out is downtown Orlando which is about 30 minutes away. There's a Cigar bar, restaurants and club scene there. Overall, It's a cool place to kill some time.

If you like hood strip clubs, Cleo's is your Best bet. There are a few white strip clubs but they were all pretty much the same so just hop on google and find a close one.

Best restaurant there is a puerto rican one called Guavate. The Mofongo is off the chain...

Majestic

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
WTF?!?!? They dont even get half way naked...lol damn might just wait till I get back to NC...Shit im probably just going to chill...dont got no homies down here to roll to no hood spots...on a family reunion...nothing but old folks...Man thanks for the info yall...just got from "Holy Land" lol not a bad place but thag heat wasnt playing