OJ Simpson Found Guilty

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
who did he kidnap???...and if yo boy got a gun you can get life????

WOW! You have a lot to learn.

Absolutely. If you are an accessory in the commission of a crime, you can be charged with the greater of the penalty involved in the crime even if your participation was "just being there."

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Your first post shows that you recognized an injustice was done.

You tried to quantify it by using the words "no big injustice"

What criteria you used to size injustice?

Stop playing the games Bro........

Not liking the man is NOT an excuse.

It is the same thing the Palin alluded to by saying that Obama would be more interested in reading terrorists their rights...

It doesn't matter that person.

Justice is for everyone.

When people lose faith in the justice system, incidents like Jena 6 become more common.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Saying fuck you about OJ is your perogative but it is your civic duty to unhold justice for everyone equally.

Cool?

:cool:

My mistake for the "first post" then...by saying no "big injustice" I meant no injustice at all...I just used the words "big injustice" because that's what y'all are carrying on like it is...ok so I addressed that...now will you answer what injustice did he face in this trial...? This is not Jena 6 which was clearly an injustice...so again please stop mentioning everything else under the sun that is not relevant to this case...I think some of you are just upset because this verdict makes white folks happy....and that's cool but @ least be honest about it...but stop making OJ's plight to be some sort of cause for us to rally behind... :itsawrap:

i 1 2 4 Q

Star
Registered
I think his ass really wanted to go to jail. The guilt of killing his wife and ole boy was too much, That shyt was eating him up alive. How else would you explain that dumb ass book (Confession) and all of his other bizzare ass antics. Subconsiously that fool was tormented. That fool wanted this.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Some of y'all sound like little children...

Teacher: Stop talking.
Student: Everybody else was talkin...how come you ain't said nothin to them?
Teacher: YOU were wrong. YOU got caught.

There's no big injustice here...OJ fukked up...plain and simple...am I happy to see him go to jail...no...do I give a big fukk...no...OJ ain't no real fukkin brother to begin with...

There's nothing childish about asking for equal justice. Let the punishment fit the crime.
You know just like I do that the first O.J. trial should have been tried as a crime of passion. You know just like I do that Nicole was fucking Ronald Goldman and that no one on any restaurant job anywhere would be bringing a pair of sunglasses to a customer's house EVER. Dude saw another mutha fucka leaving his house, instantly knew what was up and flipped out. They played that whole other angle because he had lawyers who told him they knew how to win and asked him do you want to get off or do you want to do a couple of years in a mental institution first? We know that's how that shit went down. Many people have snapped and committed murder before and wyhile it doesn't excuse it, it does offer a perspective. What O.J. is guilty of is being a dumb, arrogant sonofabitch. Is it really robbery when you steal your own shit back? You know damn well that it falls under "acceptable" in the minds of most people, especially when nobody gets hurt or killed. He got convicted on ALL COUNTS as if he really went in to steal some other peoples' shit and kidnap some people. Justice?

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
who did he kidnap???...and if yo boy got a gun you can get life????

He held people in a room against their will and said no one could leave, under law that's a form of kidnapping. Don't let the "kid" in kidnapping fool you. Holding someone against their will is taking away their freedom of movement, that's what OJ did. You don't have to be taken or carried away to be kidnapped.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
There's nothing childish about asking for equal justice. Let the punishment fit the crime.
You know just like I do that the first O.J. trial should have been tried as a crime of passion. You know just like I do that Nicole was fucking Ronald Goldman and that no one on any restaurant job anywhere would be bringing a pair of sunglasses to a customer's house EVER. Dude saw another mutha fucka leaving his house, instantly knew what was up and flipped out. They played that whole other angle because he had lawyers who told him they knew how to win and asked him do you want to get off or do you want to do a couple of years in a mental institution first? We know that's how that shit went down. Many people have snapped and committed murder before and wyhile it doesn't excuse it, it does offer a perspective. What O.J. is guilty of is being a dumb, arrogant sonofabitch. Is it really robbery when you steal your own shit back? You know damn well that it falls under "acceptable" in the minds of most people, especially when nobody gets hurt or killed. He got convicted on ALL COUNTS as if he really went in to steal some other peoples' shit and kidnap some people. Justice?

Why are we bringing up the first trial @ all...so most of your post is irrelevant to what I'm saying...last I checked he was found innocent of those crimes that is old news... :dunno: ...you can kick that street logic about it's cool or acceptable to steal back your shit but then there's some more street rules that apply to that shit too...don't get caught...especially if you can't handle the consequences...stop supporting dumb shit...it's a mindset we develop from early on and I see a lot of our kids growing up defending/supporting even dumber shit...

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think he's smiling too much, how's he going to collect the money he's been chasing all along.

Man his son is dead, all the money in the world wasn't bringing his son back. Plus he wasn't getting it anyway while OJ was free. This man is dancing, for him seeing OJ suffer and rot in jail is way more payback then seeing OJ free, partying, and smiling on tv. You must not have kids to think it was all about the money, plus that Jew got money anyways well before his son was murdered.

brohammus

Star
Registered
I think his ass really wanted to go to jail. The guilt of killing his wife and ole boy was too much, That shyt was eating him up alive. How else would you explain that dumb ass book (Confession) and all of his other bizzare ass antics. Subconsiously that fool was tormented. That fool wanted this.

the strange part, in looking at OJ's face as the verdict was being read, I was thinking the same thing .....

DESTRO

Rising Star
Registered
When they reported the O.J. verdict last night the reporter on fox said "This is not a dream people O.J. Simpson has been charged guilty on all twelve counts". Mafakas wanted O.J. Bad.

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
THIS WAS A SET UP FROM THE NICOLE FAMILY,,OJ FELL FOR IT, WHY DID THE GUY TAPE THE CONVO IN THE ROOM :confused:

Lurker 2007

Potential Star
Registered
When they reported the O.J. verdict last night the reporter on fox said "This is not a dream people O.J. Simpson has been charged guilty on all twelve counts". Mafakas wanted O.J. Bad.

That only shows that this shit is deeper than OJ. When they want (so-called) justice they are going to get it.

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So everyone else got got burners, but OJ gets convicted??? and OJ held a grown man against his will for stealing his shit, without any weapon of his own and he is convicted for kidnapping. So all you OJ haters are saying If someone stole my wallet and I impede him for leaving and my boy flashes his piece to let him know to give me "my" shit back "I" would go to jail. You guys are on some bullshit.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
My mistake for the "first post" then...by saying no "big injustice" I meant no injustice at all...I just used the words "big injustice" because that's what y'all are carrying on like it is...ok so I addressed that...now will you answer what injustice did he face in this trial...? This is not Jena 6 which was clearly an injustice...so again please stop mentioning everything else under the sun that is not relevant to this case...I think some of you are just upset because this verdict makes white folks happy....and that's cool but @ least be honest about it...but stop making OJ's plight to be some sort of cause for us to rally behind... :itsawrap:

Can you honestly say you followed this case and no injustice was done?

To what degree did you follow this case and did it lead to your conclusion?

Brother, the fact the blacks can be excluded from juries because "they would be sympathetic towards other blacks" is bullshit.

Do you really expect to get a fair trial under such circumstances?

It's called a kangaroo court:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_court

“A kangaroo court or kangaroo trial, sometimes likened to a drumhead court-martial or Drumhead trial, is a sham legal proceeding or court. Kangaroo courts are judicial proceedings that deny due process in the name of expediency. The outcome of such a trial is essentially made in advance, usually for the purpose of providing a conviction, either by going through the motions of manipulated procedure or by allowing no defense at all.”

Ok, let me lay out some shit specifically with this case.

Jury Selection is going to be a huge issue.

e.g

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-oj15-2008sep15,0,6412341.story

TheKingofVa

Support BGOL
Registered
OJ is a retard. They got his ass for stealing fuckin sattelite and he thought he could run up in a hotel with burners? I know it was a setup and all but he's fuckin stupid. White people just got their revenge. The sentence for this shit will look like a murder sentence.

I agree 100 percent :yes:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's the karma for the thousands of blacks who were lynched? Or the Indians who were exterminated?

I don't believe in karma.

I do believe in engineering... And I haven't been paying close attention to this, but I do feel it was engineered and I know people wanted payback against OJ... This was a "gotcha" and the timing is suspect.

I have to agree.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Why are we bringing up the first trial @ all...so most of your post is irrelevant to what I'm saying...last I checked he was found innocent of those crimes that is old news... :dunno: ...you can kick that street logic about it's cool or acceptable to steal back your shit but then there's some more street rules that apply to that shit too...don't get caught...especially if you can't handle the consequences...stop supporting dumb shit...it's a mindset we develop from early on and I see a lot of our kids growing up defending/supporting even dumber shit...

Exactly where in my post am I supporting OJ or "dumb shit"? The 1st trial will ALWAYS come up because I know and you do too that nobody is just pretending that he didn't get away with killing two white people. Its not about street logic but more about fair trial. Do you think if Charles Manson got out of jail that he could get a fair trial if he broke the law again? Hell no. People would say "they never should have let his ass out" and lock him back up and throw away the key.
Again, its not about what you call "dumb shit". Let the punishment fit the crime. Like I said, if it were Mike Phelps or someone like that, they wouldn't be realistically facing life in prison. Call the shit what it is. I'm not a football fan and I never gave two shits about O.J. but I know that if people start getting loose with the laws and using the JUSTUS system to punish people in this way, the whole process goes to hell. Next thing you know, niggas like you are getting locked up for nothing and niggas like me will be living overseas somewhere.

SYDNEYSTREETZ

Star
Registered
10foy9j.jpg
[/IMG]

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you ask me if OJ killed Nicole and Goldman, I will say yes.
But did I give a fuck that he didn't go to jail...NO.
I just think OJ should have gone somewhere and sat the fuck down.
I don't have that rage the whitey has about him not going to jail, but I can think for myself and I do believe OJ is a murderer.

He made himself a target by not shutting the fuck up when you get away with DOUBLE MURDER!!! Take it easy, stay out of the spotlight. OJ couldn't do it.

Like many have said, OJ is guilty of being an egomaniac, self centered, idiot. Dude got what he deserved.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of y'all sound like little children...

Teacher: Stop talking.
Student: Everybody else was talkin...how come you ain't said nothin to them?
Teacher: YOU were wrong. YOU got caught.

There's no big injustice here...OJ fukked up...plain and simple...am I happy to see him go to jail...no...do I give a big fukk...no...OJ ain't no real fukkin brother to begin with...

Exactly.....

thetruthhasspoken

Support BGOL
Registered
dont feel sorry for his dumb ass one bit. this coon ass nigga thinking he's white and white people love him and shit. Well his ass finally found out them crackas dont give a fuck about him. Sellout fuck. Blacks helped him out in the trial years ago then he disses his own race. Fuck OJ sellout bitch. Deserve what he got.:lol::lol:

oh snap

Potential Star
Registered
Not guilty on presumptive (what many people to preceive as undisputed) murder, guilty on stealing his own merchandise.

:hmm:

oh snap

Potential Star
Registered
at the end of the day O.J. still killed those deserving honkies and got away with it.

This shit right here... :smh:

Let me rephrase that in any given case where a white person hasn't been punished for their crime against black people (be it the little black girls in church or the young boy who was hanged and brutalized with unspeakable acts I can't bring myself to type)

at the end of the day ____ still killed those deserving ******s and got away with it.

Ya'll would shit yourselves if you saw that at another forum :hmm:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You'd think dude would lay low after literally getting away with murder.

5 years to life for a man his age might as well be life.

What a dumb ass.

Somewhere on Earth, this man is smiling.

340x.jpg

earlier my local news played a excerpt from a phone convo they had with fred(sine he lives here in arizona)..naturally he said"i guess now i can rest easy
knowing that The Killer Scumbag is now where he belongs." :rolleyes: